“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1979 Jan 28, 2013
why don't you all get real , do you really believe that the parents give a damn with what style gun their children were slain with, or the fact that they were ,and what can we do about it

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Torrington, CT

#1980 Jan 28, 2013
watsamattau wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes people need guns to protect themselves from governments.One never knows what things will be like in a few years.
Very true! Historically governments have caused terrible tragedies to occur and blamed them on other countries to start wars ( false flag attacks), not only do they use these events as a precursor for war but they also evoke fear in the citizens of the country and they willingly give up their civil rights. Take 9/11 for example. I dont want to get into a debate over whether or not it was a false flag attack, but it was used to take away our civil rights hence the patriot act. Not many people even minded the invasion of privacy because they felt it was going to help stop terrorism.
Any government that is trying to disarm its people, but beef up the guns in its military and police is something to be wary of. It is our 2nd Ammendment right to bear arms and whether or not you like guns you can't pick and choose which rights to take away. Once one goes then the rest can and will follow suit.
In short people kill people, with or without guns. Guns actually save many lives when in the hands of law abiding citizens. If guns were banned the law abiding citizens would have to turn over their registered firearms and the criminals would still have them. If someone broke into my home and tried to harm me or my family, I would like to be prepared.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1981 Jan 28, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>...only a democrat leaves the plug installed...
Lol. Hunters(by law) and Democrats.
The hunter takes it out for home defense.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1982 Jan 28, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Now that's keeping it simple M69-to complicate matters I'll give my definition:
Ops! I guess I already done that a few posts back,
but not to confuse you I'll reintegrate.
assault rifle-fully automatic weapon-meaning as long as you put pressure on the trigger it will
continue firing until clip, magazine, or belt is
empty.
*=* "Outlawed" in the US-special license only *=*
If that is accurate, the fully automatic part is already heavily banned, that special license is extremely difficult to attain....i think it's gonna have to cover semi-automatic in addition.....

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1983 Jan 28, 2013
Is that an Obama quote or NRA?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1984 Jan 28, 2013
EsoTeRiCxx827 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns actually save many lives when in the hands of law abiding citizens.
Excellent point!!!

Had the gunman in the Sandy Hook massacre not shot himself, just think of the additional carnage that would've happened!!!

A perfect example of how guns save lives, huh?

8-|

Location hidden

#1985 Jan 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Have you finished cleaning it yet?

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote, "<quoted text>
You ...... squats on threads and takes up any stance that serves to denigrate America, her military and her way of life.
"

It's a hard and nasty job but someone has to do it.

The United Snakes has raped, tortured and murdered millions upon millions of innocent men, women, and children the world over, and for one year in Vietnam I was a part of it. Yes, I now do what I can to denigrate it while YOU SUPPORT IT yet you have no war experience. I'd say that it is you who's on the wrong side of the fence, RedButt Herpies.

tallyho wrote, "
Under Sharia in Islam, all men are policemen and soldiers. All men have the right to bear arms"

So ..... countering the pro-gun prophecy that says forbiding citizens to own firearms is the first step to Communism, in actual fact owning guns is the first sign of Islamic Sharia! So simple, but what a choice!!!

But could it be that guns do not define the line between what is good and what is bad? I think we should change the parametres and chose something else to separate the good from the bad. How about tooth-brushes? ONLY COWARDS NEED THEM!
Islam may in fact have that law. They are Terrorists!
Btw, other than their obvious terrorist acts, and conversion to Christianity, what do their other crime rates look like?

I noticed Tally's post mentioned North Korea too. Their constitution allows them to have arms, only when the Government gives the arms to them.
So far, the dictator hasn't wanted to arm the citizenry. I wonder why?

Location hidden

#1986 Jan 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>We already have over 20,000 gun control laws. How many more do you want?

Here's a wild & wacky idea; how about *criminal* control? Or do liberals see that an an infringement on criminal rights?
You hit the nail on the head!

Location hidden

#1987 Jan 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Tomato, tomatoe - irregardless of the "political" meaning - they're killers - and not to be confused with hunting or sporting firearms.

The 2nd Ammendment should be a priviledge, not a right - maybe then we'd have just a little more respect for each other than just for ourselves.
No gun is a killer without human action.

You are entitled to your opinion. But the FACT is, the 2nd IS a right. For most of us that will NEVER change.

Say hello to Snow White and the Dwarves there in fairy tale land.

Location hidden

#1988 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>read and think ...... each state , 50 of them ,have their own gun code.......... I'm thinking a uniform code like the age to drink ..... same in all { do you know why }

by gun control can I possible mean who, can get a gun

that is possible yes
Being necessary to a FREE STATE.

Location hidden

#1989 Jan 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Unable to debate the relevence of a 236 year old document...WITHOUT SPIN, EH?
Prove anything in his post wrong!

Location hidden

#1990 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
why don't you all get real , do you really believe that the parents give a damn with what style gun their children were slain with, or the fact that they were ,and what can we do about it
Why don't you get real! Did those weapons jump up and shoot the children without human action?
Do you think ANY action we take will eliminate shootings?
The mass shootings, despite what the media would have you believe, are actually on the decline.
Eliminate Gun Free Zones aka victim rich environments, and the mass shootings will decrease even further,

Absolutely nothing will eliminate shootings all together. Not even a Nationwide all out gun ban and confiscation. In fact, that would increase the number of shootings!

Location hidden

#1991 Jan 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If that is accurate, the fully automatic part is already heavily banned, that special license is extremely difficult to attain....i think it's gonna have to cover semi-automatic in addition.....
Priceless!
There it is! Instead if seeing the light, progressive sheep say, oh, well I couldn't have been wrong, so lets move forward and ban this too.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1992 Jan 28, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum , sounds almost like a second amendment....

Gun politics in Switzerland are unique in Europe. Switzerland does not have a standing army, instead opting for a people's militia for its national defense. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations; Switzerland thus has one of the highest militia gun ownership rates in the world.

previous post on the same . I mention 7 other nation as well Japan/Canada/Brazil/ India

but seems some don't get it ....

the Nazis disarmed every country it invaded except Russia ... a lot of Germans are still there dug in into the ground

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1993 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Say hello to Snow White and the Dwarves there in fairy tale land.
That thar' is funny and nonetheless ironic coming from someone who is only a cyber-gun owner.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1994 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get real! Did those weapons jump up and shoot the children without human action?
Do you think ANY action we take will eliminate shootings?
The mass shootings, despite what the media would have you believe, are actually on the decline.
Eliminate Gun Free Zones aka victim rich environments, and the mass shootings will decrease even further,
Absolutely nothing will eliminate shootings all together. Not even a Nationwide all out gun ban and confiscation. In fact, that would increase the number of shootings!
get a life ... a bazooka doesn't kill without a who...
so it isn't the weapon it is the who

I never ever said you can not prevent a damn thing
you can deter, increase the odds in the favor of ........

says no parking how many times have you do it???
how do you stop it !!!!!!!!!! park a car there...

grow up ding-dong school is down the street
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1995 Jan 28, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T5Xl0Qry-hAXX
Nancy Sinatra proved, long before, that guns are for cowards. She knew the non-cowardly way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wait a minute

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1996 Jan 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second Amendment isn't about hunting.
And *any* weapon is an "assault" weapon by its very nature. You can stab someone with an assault screwdriver, or bludgeon them with an assault tire iron.
But today's technical definition is any rifle that is capable of selective fire; meaning, with a flick of the switch you can go from semiautomatic to full automatic. The "assault" rifles available to the public do not fit this criteria--they are strictly semiautomatic.
(A) Him and others think "gun control" means "confiscation". Therefore, he/you(?) stupidly believe that guns "will be taken away!" Thus, no hunting, leaving Kroger as ONLY option! <shudder>

(B) Is killing ALL you think about?

(C) You are wrong about that technical definition of assault weapons. OR, you are right but living in the wrong universe.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1997 Jan 28, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward and a fuckingliar ...... If you served ..... bla bla bla bla ......... however if you served ... bla bla bla bla .....
Liar. Not a liar ...... You're a rather confused boy.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomato, tomatoe - irregardless of the "political" meaning
"Irregardless"? Are you joking me? It's no wonder y'all don't understand the American Constipation ....... you can neither read nor write.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam may in fact have that law. They are Terrorists!
Then so is the United Snakes by definition ...... the right to bear arms.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those weapons jump up and shoot the children without human action?
No. And that's the very reason why Americans shouldn't have them. Of course, YOU don't even need a gun to shoot YOUR foot off - you just did it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1998 Jan 28, 2013
don't need one to shoot your mouth off , you did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min NuRidersoftheePur... 149,083
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min mrbill3 40,429
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 18 min Princess Hey 77,373
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 24 min Princess Hey 54,841
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 38 min Princess Hey 9,130
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 42 min Princess Hey 2,539
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 43 min Chilli J 2,224
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 49 min Crazy Beautiful 6,840
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 7 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 7 hr -CatCiao- 410

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE