Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1958 Jan 27, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

I'll just stick with the shotgun.

If I can't take an intruder down with
that I may as well give up;)
Every tool has its purpose. For home defense, with two intruders or less, a shotgun is a great choice. As long as the plug is pulled, that is.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1959 Jan 27, 2013
Korny Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
He tries, but he may or may not know it yet, but he's been put on notice by the powers-that-be.
I've been on Spammy's double-not-so-secret probation for four years!

Oh- YOU knew that!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1960 Jan 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Every tool has its purpose. For home defense, with two intruders or less, a shotgun is a great choice. As long as the plug is pulled, that is.
...only a democrat leaves the plug installed...

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

#1961 Jan 27, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice you buy German to represent your 2A right.
Indeed. Thanks for noticing. Looks like ytou have an eye for quality if you know Sig.

I think it's wonderful that I live in a country where capitalism reigns and manufacturers from any place on the planet can sell their wares.

And besides, they look great next to my Colts and Rugers.

Level 3

than your posts!

#1962 Jan 27, 2013
Great White Snark wrote:
2A American right I meant to say. Oh well.
We got it the first time...unless you know of anyone else with a 2nd Amendment to their constitution outlining gun rights.

Oohhh...you were clarifying for the libtards.

Gotcha!

Level 3

than your posts!

#1963 Jan 27, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not including anything.
Then your question makes zero sense, hon.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1964 Jan 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You two get a room.
Have you finished cleaning it yet?
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You ...... squats on threads and takes up any stance that serves to denigrate America, her military and her way of life.
It's a hard and nasty job but someone has to do it.

The United Snakes has raped, tortured and murdered millions upon millions of innocent men, women, and children the world over, and for one year in Vietnam I was a part of it. Yes, I now do what I can to denigrate it while YOU SUPPORT IT yet you have no war experience. I'd say that it is you who's on the wrong side of the fence, RedButt Herpies.
tallyho wrote:
Under Sharia in Islam, all men are policemen and soldiers. All men have the right to bear arms
So ..... countering the pro-gun prophecy that says forbiding citizens to own firearms is the first step to Communism, in actual fact owning guns is the first sign of Islamic Sharia! So simple, but what a choice!!!

But could it be that guns do not define the line between what is good and what is bad? I think we should change the parametres and chose something else to separate the good from the bad. How about tooth-brushes? ONLY COWARDS NEED THEM!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1965 Jan 27, 2013

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1966 Jan 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you finished cleaning it yet?
<quoted text>
It's a hard and nasty job but someone has to do it.
The United Snakes has raped, tortured and murdered millions upon millions of innocent men, women, and children the world over, and for one year in Vietnam I was a part of it. Yes, I now do what I can to denigrate it while YOU SUPPORT IT yet you have no war experience. I'd say that it is you who's on the wrong side of the fence, RedButt Herpies.
<quoted text>
So ..... countering the pro-gun prophecy that says forbiding citizens to own firearms is the first step to Communism, in actual fact owning guns is the first sign of Islamic Sharia! So simple, but what a choice!!!
But could it be that guns do not define the line between what is good and what is bad? I think we should change the parametres and chose something else to separate the good from the bad. How about tooth-brushes? ONLY COWARDS NEED THEM!
You are a coward and a fuckingliar.If you served it was probably as a logistics clerk in the quartermaster corps however if you served I'm glad you survived only so your name doesn't dishonor the 56000+ on the wall...

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1967 Jan 27, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
it is sicking people can't tell the diff from gun control and gun banned .... we need gun control ..... period like it or not
We already have over 20,000 gun control laws. How many more do you want?

Here's a wild & wacky idea; how about *criminal* control? Or do liberals see that an an infringement on criminal rights?

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1968 Jan 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Control is infringement.
It doesn't say Shall Not Be Banned. It says "Shall Not Be Infringed".
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
please go home ...
Concession noted.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1969 Jan 27, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
1??
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm getting mixed signals here after retreading your posts. Lets clear the air. Do you or do you not agree with an "assault weapons" ban and a high capacity magazine ban?
Absolutly,
How do they do any good toward putting meat on the table,
ASSAULT, key word here, not for hunting.
The Second Amendment isn't about hunting.

And *any* weapon is an "assault" weapon by its very nature. You can stab someone with an assault screwdriver, or bludgeon them with an assault tire iron.

But today's technical definition is any rifle that is capable of selective fire; meaning, with a flick of the switch you can go from semiautomatic to full automatic. The "assault" rifles available to the public do not fit this criteria--they are strictly semiautomatic.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1970 Jan 27, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the recap. You still have not defined "Assault Rifle".
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that fires Many rounds
per second?
Nope.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1972 Jan 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And *any* weapon is an "assault" weapon by its very nature. You can stab someone with an assault screwdriver, or bludgeon them with an assault tire iron.
But today's technical definition is any rifle that is capable of selective fire; meaning, with a flick of the switch you can go from semiautomatic to full automatic. The "assault" rifles available to the public do not fit this criteria--they are strictly semiautomatic.
Tomato, tomatoe - irregardless of the "political" meaning - they're killers - and not to be confused with hunting or sporting firearms.

The 2nd Ammendment should be a priviledge, not a right - maybe then we'd have just a little more respect for each other than just for ourselves.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1973 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
We already have over 20,000 gun control laws. How many more do you want?
Here's a wild & wacky idea; how about *criminal* control? Or do liberals see that an an infringement on criminal rights?
read and think ...... each state , 50 of them ,have their own gun code.......... I'm thinking a uniform code like the age to drink ..... same in all { do you know why }

by gun control can I possible mean who, can get a gun

that is possible yes

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1974 Jan 28, 2013
Good Morning fine Sir!
I told my guns what you said and they're coming after you. They're even bringing screwdriver and tire iron.
The 2nd Ammendment is a constitutional law giving "US" (citizens of the United States)
the right to 'keep and bear arms'. There have
been legal limits placed on type, kind, and size.
Any further legislation requiring additional restrictions is unnecessary and deplorable.
As citizens "WE" have rights; =privilege=
a right or immunity granted as a peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor - Yes, you can get special licenses for that too!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1975 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the recap. You still have not defined "Assault Rifle".
The first assault rifle

The StG 44 (Sturmgewehr 44, literally "storm [or assault] rifle (model of 1944") was an assault rifle developed in Nazi Germany during World War II that was the first of its kind to see major deployment and is considered by many historians to be the first modern assault rifle. It is also known under the designations MP 43 and MP 44 (Maschinenpistole 43, Maschinenpistole 44 respectively), which denote earlier development versions of the same weapon with some differences like a different butt end, muzzle nut, shape of the front sight base or with an unstepped barrel, all only visible with close inspection.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1976 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
in a way it does / as well as home defense / national defense

the right to arms was copied after the articles of the Mag na Carta of 1292???.... the King of England wanted to disarm his realm.... hunting was a way of life... but John wanted all to himself ....

Besides I watched Robin Hood

ps: a tyrannical ruler lead to rebel against a tyrannical government , because England was ruled by who could take power Saxons/Normans Tudor-Stewart etc etc

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1977 Jan 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Moses didn't, but our founding fathers did and our patriots through out our history have watered the tree of freedom with their life blood.
So what other portion of the old, outdated, useless fish wrap known as the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights would you like to scrap or make more relevant. Maybe if we used more current idioms and slang to make it more relevant to the uneducated illiterate masses it would be more palatable. Without the threat of the 2nd, the others have no chance to remain intact. Do you like your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Do you like your freedom to assemble, to speak, to worship or not, as you choose, to petition the government for redress of wrongs. Do you like the freedom from housing, against your will, the troops of the U.S.Gov ernment, allowing them free access to all you own. Do you like your freedom from illegal search and seizure. Do you enjoy your due process and rights in the courts. Do you appreciate your right to a speedy trial and to confront your accuser.
Remember, many countries do not have these rights enumerated and they do not have a 2nd amendment, so consequently they are oppressed and enjoy none of the rights we take for granted every day.
Unable to debate the relevence of a 236 year old document...WITHOUT SPIN, EH?

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1978 Jan 28, 2013
Now that's keeping it simple M69-to complicate matters I'll give my definition:
Ops! I guess I already done that a few posts back,
but not to confuse you I'll reintegrate.

assault rifle-fully automatic weapon-meaning as long as you put pressure on the trigger it will
continue firing until clip, magazine, or belt is
empty.
*=* "Outlawed" in the US-special license only *=*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min SUG here 3,362
What could be long? 8 min Spirit67_ 79
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 9 min SLY WEST 10,453
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min tiger_-_dad 137,694
This constitutes a lawsuit! 12 min Spirit67_ 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Ooogah Boogah 116,580
What Kind Or Type Of Poster Are You? 13 min Spirit67_ 8
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 29 min Fast Eddie 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Crazy Beautiful 146,968
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 45 min Spirit67_ 20,045
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 1 hr Weird 0ne 2 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••