|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Finally a judge with a modicum of intelligence.
"modicum"?, speculative, argumentative and perhaps, inflammatory. Overruled
However, modicum will be considered a figure of speech considering the foregoing. I'll allow it.
You're welcome.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still deflecting child. Obviously you do not have any verifiable statistics and facts to back up your opinion. Come back when you do and then we can have a civil discussion on the 2nd Amendment. Which by the way has absolutely nothing to do with hunting.
No sheet pal it has nothing to do with said topic,

You gun owners are the ones that want to carry it that way as the excuse for wanting to keep your guns,

And you certainly have not backed up any of yours either,

The net is no varifiable source for anything,

Keep up the good sheepole work,

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Surly is you pal as I am far from a child,
I have as much if not more experience in this as you,
Your guns still mean diddly to me,
Naive, look in the mirror pal,
I have children older than you, so to me and many on here, you are a child and with your choice of words, you prove yourself to be a child.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
No sheet pal it has nothing to do with said topic,
You gun owners are the ones that want to carry it that way as the excuse for wanting to keep your guns,
Obviously you have not followed my posts. I provide more than anecdotal evidence to back up my assertions. I have posted statistics, studies, surveys etc. You on the other hand use hyperbole and belittling verbiage to cover up your lack of knowledge or education on the subject.
Keep trying child, maybe some day the adults will let you sit at the big table with us. although you will have to clean up your language before we let you sit with us.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>I did know the real #'S just simple typo,

I am only concerned about our country the U.S.A,

Though do look at the big picture as it will all spill over to one place or the other,

That is my only point about the whole thing,

Blinders are what is getting people very clueless now a days,
That may be. However, we need to worry about ourselves first. Rarely do other countries either appreciate our help, or change the things that cause them to need our help.
Feed The Hungry is a perfect example. I remember seeing the tv commercials as a child in the early 70's. for just pennies a day you can feed a hungry child in Africa. People have been feeding them for decades now. Turn on the tv today. You'll see the same commercial with different participants.
That tells me that those starving children we saved, ate the food we supplied, apparently thought it is the US's responsibility to keep them fed, had more children to sponge up even more from us, and have no intention of trying to control over population as related to available food.
That's the problem with the liberal, progressive, method and thought process. I have no problem with helping someone to help themselves. The progressives make a lifetime crutch out of it,
The bottom line, people must learn responsibility for themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>And just what is it that you want me to think or know about ASSault rifles,

They are not needed, simple enough,
Lmao! After all that, instead of answering the question I posed to you, you simply change the question you posed as an answer in return?
It must be Hell living in fear of removing all doubt you are ignorant of the subject matter.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you want to say,
Again, by all means, produce sources or links that disprove my statement.

Deflection isn't very flattering. Yet you continue to use is even after repeatedly being outed.

You make this too easy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>As do you and him to me,

Which I could care less really,

This is just an opinion forum with lots of different opinions right or wrong, So fing what,

Blinders are blinders, and you gun people/nuts carry them well,
I'll supply links or sources to back my statements anytime you want to see them. Which of my statements do you want supporting links for?

Sure you care!

Really? So facts have no place on this forum?

That is your opinion. Enjoy the First Amendment that allows you to share it. The first thing to go once the Second Amendment is gone, is the First Amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Still deflecting child. Obviously you do not have any verifiable statistics and facts to back up your opinion. Come back when you do and then we can have a civil discussion on the 2nd Amendment. Which by the way has absolutely nothing to do with hunting.
Lol, according to him, this forum is for opinions only, right wrong, or otherwise.
Leave it to a progressive to avoid the need for facts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Blinders are running strong here as well,

Self sustaining my ace,

It has all been proven already that none of the countries can and have continued to self sustain themselves, including us, period.
Ok. If its been proven, you'll have no problem providing a link that provides that proof, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>No sheet pal it has nothing to do with said topic,

Lmao! Tuck and roll! Tuck and roll!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I did : it was meant for the guilty and you responded
That was the best response of the week!
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
... the obtuse jab about icons was meant for me, why not man up and say it plain and simple, instead of being so obtuse.
Using big words like "multiple" and "obtuse" twice in the same sentence only makes you look pretentious.
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you bitching bout the land your living on. Previously owned by said natives.
"My land" has been lived upon by my ancestors for thousands of years before Jesus was born. Your land was stolen just a hundred years ago.
tallyho wrote:
FLASH: Swedish and from Sweden he isn't
just another old ID from the pass that he still can get on-line
Here's a FLASH for you: "Huh?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>And just what is it that you want me to think or know about ASSault rifles,

They are not needed, simple enough,
If you don't need one. Don't buy one. You have NO right to tell me I can't buy one. Or hundreds for that matter.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have as much if not more experience in this as you ...
That goes without saying. RedButt's only experience in life was 3 years on a shrimp boat out of Louisana. He claims to have served in the military but he's already been proved to be a liar. One can only assume that he's lied about everything else too.

What I've seen from you (so far) supports your statement that you have more experience than he does. Not only that but your logic (in the instances where mere opinion is on the table) makes him look like a 17-year-old. In other words ..... you're able to think for yourself - RedButt is not.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judge Randolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Overruled
#1763 was leading
#1767 was leading and speculative
where you been lim

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
That was the best response of the week!

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote, "<quoted text>
... the obtuse jab about icons was meant for me, why not man up and say it plain and simple, instead of being so obtuse."

Using big words like "multiple" and "obtuse" twice in the same sentence only makes you look pretentious.

Clark wrote, "<quoted text>
I don't see you bitching bout the land your living on. Previously owned by said natives."

"My land" has been lived upon by my ancestors for thousands of years before Jesus was born. Your land was stolen just a hundred years ago.

tallyho wrote, "FLASH: Swedish and from Sweden he isn't
just another old ID from the pass that he still can get on-line "

Here's a FLASH for you: "Huh?"
Lol, thinking "multiple" and "obtuse" are big words, make you look uneducated.
So does the rest of your post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>That goes without saying. RedButt's only experience in life was 3 years on a shrimp boat out of Louisana. He claims to have served in the military but he's already been proved to be a liar. One can only assume that he's lied about everything else too.

What I've seen from you (so far) supports your statement that you have more experience than he does. Not only that but your logic (in the instances where mere opinion is on the table) makes him look like a 17-year-old. In other words ..... you're able to think for yourself - RedButt is not.
Lol. You two get a room.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

My dog wears sunglasses wrote:
<quoted text>When I was a young woman in the 1970s, I was attacked from behind with a switchblade knife by some young, dangerous black thug who was determined on raping and killing me. I really had thought he was going to kill me, because he had held that switchblade knife extremely tight against my delicate, precious throat. I managed to get away when two passersby happened to come to my rescue.
Now, that is way I carry a legally registered hammerless .38 Smith & Wesson handgun with me. NEVER AGAIN will I be a victim.
After that attack, I am always extremely aware of my surroundings.
First rule of self-defense: Stay out of dangerous areas.
I am not entirely pro-gun, but i say...GOOD FOR YOU....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That goes without saying. RedButt's only experience in life was 3 years on a shrimp boat out of Louisana. He claims to have served in the military but he's already been proved to be a liar. One can only assume that he's lied about everything else too.
Oh, you "proved" me to be a liar. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a crock of horse manure, this from a supposed Swedish national who served with thew U. S. Army in Vietnam, served with the RAF, owned American muscle cars. strode the streets of America in protest of the Vietnam war etc. You are nothing more than an America hating jealous troll who squats on threads and takes up any stance that serves to denigrate America, her military and her way of life.
What a joke you are
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,761 - 1,780 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 140,624
honeymylove (Sep '13) 5 min Petal Power 20
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min CJ Rocker 6,739
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 10 min Petal Power 794
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 12 min wichita-rick 2,358
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min curiouslu 25,870
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Petal Power 53,776
ask amy rose 23 min Bezeer 30
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr Law D Doll 61