|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a truck farm produces trucks too huh simpleton.
And in case the obtuse jab about icons was meant for me, why not man up and say it plain and simple, instead of being so obtuse.
why yes: where do you think big Macs come from Scotland or a MACK farm

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

INFO:

In 1787 when the revolutionaries gathered to draft a constitution they built upon the legal system they knew and admired, English common law..........

one of the problems with the interpretation of the U.S. Constitution, and others, is the misguided and unfounded belief by some that anything not specifically listed in the fashion civil law does not exist.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER THIS..........

James II was the one who started this by insisting that guns were to be outlawed

it didn't work, and the people and their representatives, after much turmoil, brought the king to terms

these terms being, The Bill of Rights of 1688. And to fully rub James' face in it, it contained, as its leading term, the right to bear arms

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest problem is that 73% of the United Snakes population is moronic.
..100% of posts from Sweden, on this thread.....
Clark

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT TRUE. Without guns you would not have slaughtered the indians and would have had to cooperate with them instead.
<quoted text>
Well-stated facts usually are.
<quoted text>
Other than setting an American standard & trend, is that what the boys at Columbine were doing - "preparing meat for consumption"?
<quoted text>
So someone breaking into your garage and stealing your hubcaps you see as "self-defense", huh? You prove the title of the thread .... "Coward"!
I don't see you bitching bout the land your living on. Previously owned by said natives.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

FLASH: Swedish and from Sweden he isn't
just another old ID from the pass that he still can get on-line

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping you actually understand the difference between 7 million and 7 billion...just sayin' because your logic here is 1000 percent off right now..
Actually I knew that was the case was just unable to change it,

And that was what I meant to put the first time,

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/search...
That is wild hogs alone. Now consider the reproductive rate of rabbits, squirrels, ducks, geese, and size of deer, Elk, bear, Caribou, moose, alligator, and numerous other game animals out there to hunt.
Them blinders are sown to your face aren't they,

7 billion and counting and you think that is enough to feed all the people on the planet,

Keep those blinders tight and you will never see the light of day

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another refusal to answer. You can tell when a progressive is scared to answer something they know nothing about.
You answer the ??,

What is your point with this insistant mute point ???

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I knew that was the case was just unable to change it,
And that was what I meant to put the first time,
:)

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me farms that produce meat. There are catfish, pig and turkey farms, they produce catfish, pigs and turkeys, not meat. There are truck farms too, but they don't produce trucks.Still waiting for the statistics showing that wild game is declining. Till you show me, it is strictly your uninformed opinion.
I understand you refuse to remove your blinders,

So be it,

Is is your opinion to be living in denial,

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who insists on being so precise with your verbiage. So trout farms produce trout, not meat. Bird farms produce birds, not meat. Alligator farms produce alligators, not meat. Pig farms produce pigs, not meat. Farms are generally recognized as pertaining to produce and fruits and nuts.
This straight up shows how foolish you can be,

How could any one of those mentioned not be meat,

Farms are farms and are not just what you think, complete foolish post here,

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I did : it was meant for the guilty and you responded
Weeeeeeeell, in that case judge you are sadly mistaken. I have yet to icon you.. Believe what you will.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you refuse to remove your blinders,
So be it,
Is is your opinion to be living in denial,
Still waiting for you to post the verifiable statistics to prove your point. If and I say if you can prove your wild assumption, then there exists the possibility that I will adjust my point of view regarding the number of wild game animals available for use by American hunters. Till then, you have nothing but supposition and opinion.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
This straight up shows how foolish you can be,
How could any one of those mentioned not be meat,
Farms are farms and are not just what you think, complete foolish post here,
What about fat farms your honor, do they grow fat there.
How does it feel to have someone be so annoyingly literal, just like you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>When the Constitution was written, the only means of written communication was by pen on paper and a manually operated printing press. The founding fathers never envisioned telegraph, telephone, television, computers, satellites, fountain pens, typewriters, mimeograph machines etc. So by your logic, we need to restrict and ban all forms of free written speech that entails anything created after the Constitution was written. The 2nd Amendment is the only one that specifically uses the word infringed. So the founding fathers must have meant exactly what it says.
Well done! That is hard to argue with.
My dog wears sunglasses

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Crazy Jae wrote:
What about Knives...?
When I was a young woman in the 1970s, I was attacked from behind with a switchblade knife by some young, dangerous black thug who was determined on raping and killing me. I really had thought he was going to kill me, because he had held that switchblade knife extremely tight against my delicate, precious throat. I managed to get away when two passersby happened to come to my rescue.

Now, that is way I carry a legally registered hammerless .38 Smith & Wesson handgun with me. NEVER AGAIN will I be a victim.

After that attack, I am always extremely aware of my surroundings.

First rule of self-defense: Stay out of dangerous areas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
NOT TRUE. Without guns you would not have slaughtered the indians and would have had to cooperate with them instead.

Dr-Sniper wrote, "<quoted text>
So predictable.
"

Well-stated facts usually are.

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote, "<quoted text>
To those like you who have never killed your own meat .... To those of us who have hunted, killed, dressed and consumed meat from the wild, it is not a dying excuse, it is a familiar, enjoyable part of our lives.
"

Other than setting an American standard & trend, is that what the boys at Columbine were doing - "preparing meat for consumption"?

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote, "<quoted text>
Murder is illegal, but self defense is not."

So someone breaking into your garage and stealing your hubcaps you see as "self-defense", huh? You prove the title of the thread .... "Coward"!
Not true. Nobody alive today was around when OUR ANCESTORS conquered the Indians. Not to mention, that was the wonderful government of the US via military action that slaughtered the Indians. But let me guess, you think I owe something to the Indians today, right?

You wouldn't know a well stayed fact if it bit you. Progressives run from facts.

You mean the American standard and trend of attacking Gun Free Zones, where people are defenseless by law?

Your last paragraph outlines the reason we have such a high crime rate in this country. You want there to be no negative consequences for breaking the law. So someone is stealing hubcaps, as if that's happened in the last two decades, an it's my responsibility to stop him, question him, have ESP that tells me he's only there for hubcaps, detain him without a gun , call the police, wait the 30 minutes for the police to show up, then go to court to watch a progressive judge give the guy a slap on the wrist. Then the next month I get to go to another courtroom to be ordered to pay medical bills and pain and suffering on top of mental anguish because the thief stubbed his big toe while in my garage,
When if the thief knew I was armed to begin with, he never would have been there in the first place,
My dog wears sunglasses

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

oops. Correction. Now, that is [why] I legally carry a registered hammerless .38 Smith & Wesson handgun with me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
The biggest problem is that 73% of the United Snakes population is moronic.
That must be comprised of the 47% accepting government assistance checks, and then a combination of progressive, politically correct, bleeding hearts, and government employees making up the other 26%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,721 - 1,740 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••