Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Nice set of blinders ya got as well,

Show some showing enough game population to feed 7 million and counting people,

Mass farming does produce meats of all kinds, got ya there,
https://www.google.com/search...

That is wild hogs alone. Now consider the reproductive rate of rabbits, squirrels, ducks, geese, and size of deer, Elk, bear, Caribou, moose, alligator, and numerous other game animals out there to hunt.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck for,

So fing what,

What is your point with this insistant question,
Yet another refusal to answer. You can tell when a progressive is scared to answer something they know nothing about.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I disagree.
Read the second amendment. Ill break it down phrase by phrase.
"A well regulated militia being necessary to s free state"( an organized group of armed citizens is necessary to prevent tyranny)
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms" (the right of citizens to own and possess or carry bearable arms)
"Shall not be infringed" (cannot be limited or undermined)

Also notice the order of the phrases. It does not say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It says "the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
I understand what the constitution says. However, I don't see the purpose of a civilian owning a gun that will shoot 600 rounds per minute. When the constitution was written, these types of guns didn't exist. Just my view on it man.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
info: on respect....

Colonel.I'd appreciate it if he addressed me as
Colonel or Sir. I believe I've earned it.

I don't know what the hell kind of an outfit you're running here. witness will address this Court as Judge or Your Honor. I'm quite certain I've earned it.

so take your seat....... and post with common sense.

Jessep goes back to the stand.

JESSEP
(continuing)
What would you like to discuss now! My
favorite color?

KAFFEE
Colonel, the six a.m. flight, was the
first one off the base?

JESSEP
Yes.

KAFFEE
There wasn't a flight that left seven
hours earlier and landed at Andrews
Watched that the other night. Still one of the best movies I've seen.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have some serious blinders on ya,

7 million people and counting every day,

Without mass farming there never will be enough game,

The game is rapidly dissaappearing as the population keeps growing,

Do the dam math, hunting is now just an excuse.
Seems your record is broken sir.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
ut oh iconing time ... ha ha ha now I know your azz is whipped ... fatman

that was a rare okra right been in the family for years right
HA!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice set of blinders ya got as well,
I am hoping you actually understand the difference between 7 million and 7 billion...just sayin' because your logic here is 1000 percent off right now..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what the constitution says. However, I don't see the purpose of a civilian owning a gun that will shoot 600 rounds per minute. When the constitution was written, these types of guns didn't exist. Just my view on it man.
A semi auto AR-15 does not fire 600 rounds per minute.
A fully auto(class 3) firearm already requires an extra application, full auto permit and extra tax to purchase and possess. Not to mention the extra cost of the weapon. Also, FYI, these mass shootings are not perpetrated with full auto weapons.

You are correct that at the time the second amendment was written, these types of weapons did not exist. You must also consider that at the time the second amendment was written, the citizenry had the same arms as the military. That was the mindset with which the founding fathers wrote the second amendment.

You are completely entitled to your view on it, and have the right to voice it under the first amendment. Just remember, if we give up our second amendment, the first will surely follow. Among the others.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>A semi auto AR-15 does not fire 600 rounds per minute.
A fully auto(class 3) firearm already requires an extra application, full auto permit and extra tax to purchase and possess. Not to mention the extra cost of the weapon. Also, FYI, these mass shootings are not perpetrated with full auto weapons.

You are correct that at the time the second amendment was written, these types of weapons did not exist. You must also consider that at the time the second amendment was written, the citizenry had the same arms as the military. That was the mindset with which the founding fathers wrote the second amendment.

You are completely entitled to your view on it, and have the right to voice it under the first amendment. Just remember, if we give up our second amendment, the first will surely follow. Among the others.
True.
You Are Forgetting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me anywhere that I said (armed insurrection/sedition/break glass in case of a black president out of this).
You are the one who consistently brings up the color of the POTUS. You seem to have a real fixation on his color.
I wont have to just live with the OPINION of the supreme court jesters. Even they are not the supreme law of the land. There is legal and Constitutional redress even for their opinions.
yeah, doodads is a technical term that is above your pay grade.
Got anything else to say child.
He's an idiot, as well as a sissy. If only cowards need guns, then Fairyman must own an armory.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice set of blinders ya got as well,
Show me farms that produce meat. There are catfish, pig and turkey farms, they produce catfish, pigs and turkeys, not meat. There are truck farms too, but they don't produce trucks.Still waiting for the statistics showing that wild game is declining. Till you show me, it is strictly your uninformed opinion.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ever wonder what they call a
Tour the farm and view pheasant chicks, pheasants, and free recipes for pheasant meat and other gourmet meats. Our game birds are professionally raised for both .
I suppose a truck farm produces trucks too huh simpleton.
And in case the obtuse jab about icons was meant for me, why not man up and say it plain and simple, instead of being so obtuse.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
ever wonder what they call a
Spring Valley Trout Farm
Spring-fed, pollution-free pond stocked with farm-raised catfish or trout
You are the one who insists on being so precise with your verbiage. So trout farms produce trout, not meat. Bird farms produce birds, not meat. Alligator farms produce alligators, not meat. Pig farms produce pigs, not meat. Farms are generally recognized as pertaining to produce and fruits and nuts.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what the constitution says. However, I don't see the purpose of a civilian owning a gun that will shoot 600 rounds per minute. When the constitution was written, these types of guns didn't exist. Just my view on it man.
When the Constitution was written, the only means of written communication was by pen on paper and a manually operated printing press. The founding fathers never envisioned telegraph, telephone, television, computers, satellites, fountain pens, typewriters, mimeograph machines etc. So by your logic, we need to restrict and ban all forms of free written speech that entails anything created after the Constitution was written. The 2nd Amendment is the only one that specifically uses the word infringed. So the founding fathers must have meant exactly what it says.
Clark

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

If not for guns this country would have never been founde! Please feel free to come try to take mine!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

donald3171 wrote:
I live by the gun
Yes, you and the AWB. Voetsek.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Clark wrote:
If not for guns this country would have never been founde!
NOT TRUE. Without guns you would not have slaughtered the indians and would have had to cooperate with them instead.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So predictable.
Well-stated facts usually are.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
To those like you who have never killed your own meat .... To those of us who have hunted, killed, dressed and consumed meat from the wild, it is not a dying excuse, it is a familiar, enjoyable part of our lives.
Other than setting an American standard & trend, is that what the boys at Columbine were doing - "preparing meat for consumption"?
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is illegal, but self defense is not.
So someone breaking into your garage and stealing your hubcaps you see as "self-defense", huh? You prove the title of the thread .... "Coward"!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sadly mistaken.
Are you still awake? Don't make me come in there and put you to sleep! That's it. You're grounded this week-end.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
..... I do agree, it is the MORON behind the gun that kills and is the problem.
The biggest problem is that 73% of the United Snakes population is moronic.

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a truck farm produces trucks too huh simpleton.
And in case the obtuse jab about icons was meant for me, why not man up and say it plain and simple, instead of being so obtuse.
I did : it was meant for the guilty and you responded

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,701 - 1,720 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••