|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't think you need a car the will go over 100 mph. The only difference in these guns is how they look not how they work. The FBI said the last Clinton ban made no difference on crime. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.
I've pointed that out repeatedly. It falls on deaf ears.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you brought it up, define "assault rifle" for us.
Again, I point out the second amendment has absolutely nothing to do with hunting!
Acording to most gun owners, as that is the excuse they use to want there guns.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

huuuuuuuuuuuuum tramping around in the wild, if you can find un-posted land to hopefully shoot a wild thing , or go to a counter and purchase a sure meal that someone else raised for ya...

yep to hunt or to coupon ??????????

bullet or scissors

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Show me anywhere that I said (armed insurrection/sedition/break glass in case of a black president out of this).
You are the one who consistently brings up the color of the POTUS. You seem to have a real fixation on his color.
I wont have to just live with the OPINION of the supreme court jesters. Even they are not the supreme law of the land. There is legal and Constitutional redress even for their opinions.
yeah, doodads is a technical term that is above your pay grade.
Got anything else to say child.
Progressives have to play the race card even when race wasn't a part of the subject.

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
People are dying every day as well.
Hogs are taking over the country. There are plenty of them to hunt.
Not everyone hunts, wants to hunt, or can hunt successfully.
Through conservation efforts paid for by hunting licenses, permits, tags, and stamps, game populations are doing just fine!
Do you pull this stuff out of your back side?
there is those blinders again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
Might as well face facts...we live in a society that has laws and rules...The laws are continually broken and our system to fix that is broken. The rules are broken down daily because they are not laws and are cheated on daily. But...we do have certain rights, these are written in stone and are not subject to interpretation.. The lawyers can't easily change these to fit their money making agendas, the politicians are stuck too, it truly is an enigma for them as to how they are going to get around it..and they have all these followers that act as flock holding up signs and screaming at the top of their lungs right there with them...but..it isn't going to work...no matter how many ferrermans try to decode the words...
now...it is up to making it work..because the guns are not going to go away. I do believe the founders knew this time would come...and I do believe they worded things accordingly...
Definitely correct.
Lets actually punish law breakers, rather than pay for a country club stay.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

an empty rifle with a bayonet , is an assault weapon ... geeeeeeeeeeeeeze

am sure those on the receiving end doesn't give a damn how many rounds it holds or if is a spray and shoot or a squeeze and pray

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion it is just an excuse.
With an inexpensive hunting license and one cartridge, a hunter can have enough meat to last his family for most of the year. You let other people harvest your food and your meat, so that you can keep your hands clean, while still consuming your share of the larder.
Hunters at least own up to their responsibilities and kill their own food. Plus, without hunting, the population of some species would be out of control and they would end up starving to death from over grazing. Hunting is more humane than starvation.
Already told you, been there done that,

It is a dying excuse,

Period,

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuum tramping around in the wild, if you can find un-posted land to hopefully shoot a wild thing , or go to a counter and purchase a sure meal that someone else raised for ya...
yep to hunt or to coupon ??????????
bullet or scissors
I could do either,

Without the use of a gun,

Makes no difference to me,

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives have to play the race card even when race wasn't a part of the subject.
You say progressive like it was a bad thing, you regressive, degenerate racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>com'on use your head...

Fed highways are at 65mph ... a car that maxs at 80mph doesn't run very efficient on a border redline .... so a 120mph
car runs better at 65mph at half max

not to chisel in gold as about the specs , but now you have the idea I hope
Well, if use gun control advocates reasoning, all our automobiles and motorcycles should be limited to a maximum/top speed of 65.
Oh, and we won't be needing premium gas. Low octane fuel is all we will be needing.
Lastly, sports cars should be banned, even after being limited to 65 mph top speed, because they look fast!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

there is a mention of fast cars...

Question is there a law that say you have to do 100mph , or is there one that says 65mph limit

there is a mention of gun capacity

Question is there a law that says empty a 30 round mag , or two laws that say
THOU shall not kill
MURDER is illegal

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if use gun control advocates reasoning, all our automobiles and motorcycles should be limited to a maximum/top speed of 65.
Oh, and we won't be needing premium gas. Low octane fuel is all we will be needing.
Lastly, sports cars should be banned, even after being limited to 65 mph top speed, because they look fast!
gas only goes to 99.99% octane after that it is a fuel [which contains octane and other additives ]
a car that will only do 65 will blow an engine shortly , can't max an engine for long

low octane results in engine knock and vapor lock , no thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, i think the black crime here is brutal and we need a new plan....but, what happened in South Africa with apartheid, was akin to modern day nazis.....Have you ever known any white south africans? They are like aussies, some are great people, but some are thee most racist people you will ever meet....like many blacks....
I think the new plan needs to be actual punishment for breaking the law. If someone knows they will be sentenced to death for murder. They will be less likely to murder. If they murder and get convicted, they won't ever murder again. If thieves lose a hand for theft, they are less likely to steal. If they steal and get convicted, they can't do it but twice. Unless they have very talented feet, that is. If someone loses a penis for rape, they are less likely to rape. If they do, and get convicted, they won't do it again.
I don't know any whites from South Africa personally. To be honest, I don't care what happens in South Africa. That is for South Africans to best figure out.

I'm concerned about what is happening here in the US. And I agree that something different needs to be done. With 20,000 gun laws presently, that are not working, more gun laws is not the answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Militias were to quell slave revolts and hunt down runaway slaves.
So your interpretation is that quelling slave revolts and hunting down runaway salves is necessary to a free state?
Lmao!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Acording to most gun owners, as that is the excuse they use to want there guns.
I notice you omitted your definition of assault rifle.

Not most gun owners. Most gun owners know why we have a second amendment. Hunting isn't it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>there is those blinders again.
That's all you have to counter my statements?

So predictable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Already told you, been there done that,

It is a dying excuse,

Period,
More deflection without backing.
I see a trend here. You've been outed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You say progressive like it was a bad thing, you regressive, degenerate racist.
Oh I'm so hurt. Lol. Unfounded insults makes me look wrong, and you look all knowing and correct. Lmao!

You have exhausted any credibility you may have had, long ago.
Try posting some sources, links, or post numbers to back your claims, or give it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
there is a mention of fast cars...

Question is there a law that say you have to do 100mph , or is there one that says 65mph limit

there is a mention of gun capacity

Question is there a law that says empty a 30 round mag , or two laws that say
THOU shall not kill
MURDER is illegal

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You apparently share my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,661 - 1,680 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

178 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min Doug77 8,826
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min - Intrepid Voyager - 5,557
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Knowing this place 14,133
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min - Intrepid Voyager - 15,613
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Doug77 6,092
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 111,976
shilo (Feb '07) 10 min Husker D 12,885
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min CJ Rocker 140,569
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min tora tora tora 34,790