Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>Nice, love the way ya stated this.
Lol, well now you pay a complement. I guess you can't be all bad.

I guess I have to say thanks now. So thanks. Lol

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, well now you pay a complement. I guess you can't be all bad.

Well, it has been done. I've found something better than a ribeye. Elk. Man it was good!

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanting citizens disarmed and stripped of their rights is the true cowardice.
And where did I say that!!!

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all over the place.
I don't think guns are needed to achieve what gun owners think guns achieve for them.

Guns are for punks that can't deal with things in any other rational or tactful way, period.

Every gun owner on here talks and acts this exact way all through this thread. Or any other thread for that matter.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did I say that!!!
It's the way they interpret things. It's like women: It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it....

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, well now you pay a complement. I guess you can't be all bad.
You obviously have not been watching my posting habbits on here much then. I like to give and take wher I feel. Just like all the rest on here.

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's the way they interpret things. It's like women: It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it....
Now I am having to agree with some of the other posters about you.

No sheet sherlock, I do it deliberatly.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it has been done. I've found something better than a ribeye. Elk. Man it was good!
I hate to hear that! How much are Elk Tags now? Lol.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think guns are needed to achieve what gun owners think guns achieve for them.

Guns are for punks that can't deal with things in any other rational or tactful way, period.

Every gun owner on here talks and acts this exact way all through this thread. Or any other thread for that matter.
I'm a gun owner and I haven't. I've simply stated that I use mine as a tool for supplying my family with food.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>And where did I say that!!!
I guess I'm getting mixed signals here after retreading your posts. Lets clear the air. Do you or do you not agree with an "assault weapons" ban and a high capacity magazine ban?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think guns are needed to achieve what gun owners think guns achieve for them.

Well, let me start by telling you what I think guns achieve for me. Then you can tell me if it is or is not what you were thinking.
I think guns achieve preservation of the constitution and bill of rights for me. I think that is what the second amendment is all about. Guns achieve freedom without action. We The People have not revolted in recent history, but the fact that we can, keeps government in check.

Guns also achieve non-second amendment benefits as well, such as, enjoyment, relaxation, individual protection, friendly competition, and putting food in the table. But as stated, those are secondary perks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have not been watching my posting habbits on here much then. I like to give and take wher I feel. Just like all the rest on here.
You are correct. I don't get to spend long periods of time on here. I try to get up to speed by looking at recent posts, but rarely have the time to read from where I left off previously.
My apologies.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am having to agree with some of the other posters about you.
No sheet sherlock, I do it deliberatly.
Do what? Spell phonetically?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

donald3171 wrote:
Come to South Africa the person who says gun owners are cowards... And don't arm yourself and when 5 suspects break in during the night and rape your wife or child in front of you at gun point what are u going do? Unless u chuck norris you going watch and probably go insane after. I live by the gun but i stand by this: If by me handing my guns in would mean by some miracle every illegal gun vanshied or was handed in then i would. But where and when that happens it will rain honey and milk. TIA. Therefor GUNS ARE GREAT
Though no excuse what so ever....you might want to tell us honestly, what made the blacks so viscious there?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Unlike a contentious gun show this month in Saratoga Springs, there were no protest groups on hand when visitors began streaming in to the Empire State Plaza Convention Center for the annual Albany Gun Show.

But shoppers browsing tables filled with antique shotguns and rifles, and old war memorabilia, did have to deal with some new procedures.

The show operated under new rules that include requiring weapons to be tagged so their sales can be tracked and background checks conducted on buyers, state officials said.

The New York State Rifle and Pistol Association had a table at the show where patrons could sign a petition calling for the repeal of the state’s newly expanded restrictions on assault-style weapons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Though no excuse what so ever....you might want to tell us honestly, what made the blacks so viscious there?
The same thing that makes them so viscous here. They can not control their emotions. Statistically, Blacks commit nearly 6 times more gun murders than whites here in the US.

Let me guess, that's racist of me to point out, right?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing that makes them so viscous here. They can not control their emotions. Statistically, Blacks commit nearly 6 times more gun murders than whites here in the US.
Let me guess, that's racist of me to point out, right?
AND, ignorant!

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a gun owner and I haven't. I've simply stated that I use mine as a tool for supplying my family with food.
Those days really are not here anymore,

Just one of the many excuses gun owners use,
And

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>AND, ignorant!
If anyone knows ignorance, it's you, bonehead.

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm getting mixed signals here after retreading your posts. Lets clear the air. Do you or do you not agree with an "assault weapons" ban and a high capacity magazine ban?
Absolutly,

How do they do any good toward putting meat on the table,

ASSAULT, key word here, not for hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min ChristineM 114,918
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 6 min DMAN 4,819
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 7 min Bill 152
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min SimplyLoveYou 18,267
Fergson Police Dept. 8 min TALLYHO 8541 280
last word - first (Jun '12) 10 min Princess Hey 6,824
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Princess Hey 144,983
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Grace Nerissa 35,945
What's your tip for the day? 53 min Emerald 771
•••