Force Majeure

Sweden

#1624 Jan 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
info...A Texas teenager has confessed to police that he shot his mother and sister after repeatedly watching a horror film about a boy who kills without remorse.
So, did he confess or did he boast?
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if what you stand for is in direct conflict with what I believe, have a damn backbone and say it.
Oh Christ! You've had it now Ferrerman! Whew! Anybody don't want to get mauled better get out the back door! This Babysmurf's on the rampage! LMFAO!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1625 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>"Martyr"? Another buffoon exericising his right to be absurd.
Actually, he was found guilty - I have no idea what planet you were on at the time, but try to at least stay current. If you can't discuss a subject like an adult and resort to name-calling, then don't bother replying.

Dumbass.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1626 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Why not admit it ... you're only 24½ trying to sound older. I knew it. I could tell by your posts that you are a kid. Oh well, its not your fault that you have no experience in life. If you'd have told me how old you are I wouldn't have even tried to have a discussion with you. Good luck!
So instead of answering a question you are going to walk away. Like I said, you are nothing more than a coward. I've stood here and answered everything you've thrown at me like a man should. You cannot answer one simple question. You are one pathetic old man.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1627 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he was found guilty - I have no idea what planet you were on at the time, but try to at least stay current. If you can't discuss a subject like an adult and resort to name-calling, then don't bother replying.

Dumbass.
Force Majeure has no knowledge of how to carry on a discussion. Don't waste your time with him. He will bash your beliefs and your knowledge of any subject you try to discuss but has no opinion for himself. He is an old fool.
blondi

Bunker Hill, WV

#1628 Jan 25, 2013
We have the right to bear arms. I have no problems
with gun owners and own some myself.
!- for legal hunting
2- keeping my farm animals safe.
3- keeping my home and personal property safe.
4- self & family no children.
I agree that many of guns should be taken away
depending of what they are.
Also before guns are sold a criminal check on
everyone.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1629 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure has no knowledge of how to carry on a discussion. Don't waste your time with him. He will bash your beliefs and your knowledge of any subject you try to discuss but has no opinion for himself. He is an old fool.
I've buried bigger trolls than him - he knows not who he f*cks with.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1630 Jan 25, 2013
by this post of yours.....

1]. I hope that you never have serve on a jury. You'd deem a man "accused of murder" guilty

and this gem....

2].
tallyho wrote:
info...A Texas teenager has confessed to police that he shot his mother and sister after repeatedly watching a horror film about a boy who kills without remorse.

So, did he confess or did he boast?

..........A Texas teenager has confessed to police that he shot his mother and sister.....

hope you as well are never to serve on a jury

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1632 Jan 25, 2013
Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny how a person hiding being a keyboard calls someone else a sissy. OH OH OH why are you hiding?
People get real big and tough behind those keyboards

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1633 Jan 25, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>People get real big and tough behind those keyboards
and guns

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1636 Jan 25, 2013
Genos Cerebral Cortex wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever felt like hiding being a keyboard
but then you heard a toot toot and remembered your keyboard was already hiding in your behind?
yeah, me too
It looks like whomever was impersonating the real Geno has just made a confession.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1637 Jan 25, 2013
Genos Cerebral Cortex wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever felt like hiding being a keyboard
but then you heard a toot toot and remembered your keyboard was already hiding in your behind?
yeah, me too
Is it a really small keyboard of Ferrerman? Room for both maybe?

“I AM”

Level 1

Blow Me

#1638 Jan 25, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
It doesn't seem like you appreciate or know your constitution and the freedoms it gives you.

It's not the gun that kills. It is the person who is holding the gun. Most gun owners are not into street fighting or any kind of fighting unless it is to defend oneself. It has nothing to do with being a "coward".

How old are you?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#1639 Jan 25, 2013
-Popeye- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem like you appreciate or know your constitution and the freedoms it gives you.
It's not the gun that kills. It is the person who is holding the gun. Most gun owners are not into street fighting or any kind of fighting unless it is to defend oneself. It has nothing to do with being a "coward".
How old are you?
My guess is 16 and frustrated.....
TAPS

United States

#1640 Jan 25, 2013
sixteen thirty five's mia. uh oh, "someone" 's crying

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1642 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Avoidance? LMFGDAO!!!

Avoidance from what? Your idiotic answers to my question?

LMAO...you're a funny kinda'' troll.
Clear and direct answers are idiotic if not what you wanted to hear? Yep. Trying to discredit or minimize my answers sounds like avoidance to me.

Location hidden

#1643 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>So we still won't answer the question. It's quite obvious what language I speak, what language are we using, dumbass? I'm 25 years old, plenty old enough to know what I'm talking about and to have a discussion, which is what I'm doing with others on this forum. You in the other hand, refuse to have a discussion. It is very easy to read your post the way I read it. Once more I will ask you, what is your stance on this topic? I read earlier that you enlisted in the 60s. That leads me to believe that you are now, what about 65-70 years old? I was brought up to respect my elders. Let me go ahead and clear this up that I have ZERO respect for you. You, sir, are a coward, a weakling, and the last damn person I would ever want to have my back in a trench. You clear up your statement and make it clear to us what your position is with is, then I will continue to have a conversation with you. Otherwise, I'm done here. Make all the little jabs and snide remarks that you want, I am done until you rectify yourself and actually stand up for what you believe.
Well stated!

Location hidden

#1644 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Why not admit it ... you're only 24½ trying to sound older. I knew it. I could tell by your posts that you are a kid. Oh well, its not your fault that you have no experience in life. If you'd have told me how old you are I wouldn't have even tried to have a discussion with you. Good luck!
Funny, last I checked, 18 is considered adult. 18 is old enough to vote. 18 is old enough to purchase a long gun. 18 is old enough to die for this country. 21 is old enough to purchase and consume alcohol. 21 is old enough to purchase a handgun.
Yet for your purposes, 24-25 is a kid. Kind of shows where your realm of reality lies.
Not to mention, a kid is a goat,

Location hidden

#1645 Jan 25, 2013
blondi wrote:
We have the right to bear arms. I have no problems
with gun owners and own some myself.
!- for legal hunting
2- keeping my farm animals safe.
3- keeping my home and personal property safe.
4- self & family no children.
I agree that many of guns should be taken away
depending of what they are.
Also before guns are sold a criminal check on
everyone.
That's all great, but has nothing to do with why we have the right to keep and bear arms.
The second amendment is unique in a few ways.
1. It is the only amendment that contains the phrase, "shall not be infringed". That is powerful. Infringed is defined as "to actively break the terms of" or "act so as to limit or undermine".

2. It is in place to allow the citizenry to unite and thwart tyranny. To do so, the citizens must have bearable arms on the same level of the military they could potentially face.

3. It protects the other amendments. It takes only a brief look at history to realize that if we lose our second amendment rights, the loss of the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. are soon to follow.

I urge you to view the big picture. You may not feel the need for certain weapons. That doesn't mean other citizens should be stripped of their rights. The recent mass shootings have more to do with the locations being gun free zones than the type of weapon used. Mass shooters target gun free zones because their victims can not shoot back. Typically, once police show up, the shooter takes the coward's way out by committing suicide.

Lastly, and I hesitate to bring this up because so many are so quick to jump on the race card. According to the FBI statistics on gun related murder, Blacks are 6 times more likely to murder with a gun than other races in the US. Therefore, it is my contention that harsher penalties and less political correctness is what will reduce gun violence.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1646 Jan 25, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all great, but has nothing to do with why we have the right to keep and bear arms.
The second amendment is unique in a few ways.
1. It is the only amendment that contains the phrase, "shall not be infringed". That is powerful. Infringed is defined as "to actively break the terms of" or "act so as to limit or undermine".
2. It is in place to allow the citizenry to unite and thwart tyranny. To do so, the citizens must have bearable arms on the same level of the military they could potentially face.
3. It protects the other amendments. It takes only a brief look at history to realize that if we lose our second amendment rights, the loss of the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. are soon to follow.
I urge you to view the big picture. You may not feel the need for certain weapons. That doesn't mean other citizens should be stripped of their rights. The recent mass shootings have more to do with the locations being gun free zones than the type of weapon used. Mass shooters target gun free zones because their victims can not shoot back. Typically, once police show up, the shooter takes the coward's way out by committing suicide.
Lastly, and I hesitate to bring this up because so many are so quick to jump on the race card. According to the FBI statistics on gun related murder, Blacks are 6 times more likely to murder with a gun than other races in the US. Therefore, it is my contention that harsher penalties and less political correctness is what will reduce gun violence.
Oh yeah, counselor? What's "well-regulated militia" mean? What part of regulation are you not understanding? Show me the part where it LITERALLY says ANYTHING about "thwarting tyranny". Lord- I bet you're hell on the Bible too!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1647 Jan 25, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, last I checked, 18 is considered adult. 18 is old enough to vote. 18 is old enough to purchase a long gun. 18 is old enough to die for this country. 21 is old enough to purchase and consume alcohol. 21 is old enough to purchase a handgun.
Yet for your purposes, 24-25 is a kid. Kind of shows where your realm of reality lies.
Not to mention, a kid is a goat,
Behehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min ---Word Woman--- 21,251
100 Worthy Poets from the Past 100 Years 9 min whatimeisit 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Times are a Changing 147,583
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 19 min whatimeisit 26,027
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 26 min whatimeisit 14,068
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min reporterreport 117,294
30,000 post wins (May '13) 27 min NotaGoth 1,885
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 1 hr Grace Nerissa 28
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr ZkyClank 6,339
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 4 hr Go Blue Forever 45

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE