Only cowards need guns
Question

United States

#1601 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! Bush said there were WMD's in Irak but he didn't say anything about being an idiot and a liar.
Obama is an idiot and a liar, yet you're in love with the guy. Why is that?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1602 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Your original "led to belief" was absurd from the start. I told you that but you persisted. I told you again but you continued. I told even again plus I offered you an equally absurd question and you still didn't wise up. That "led me to believe" that either English is not your language or that you are VERY young. In the case that you do not understand English well or if you are a teen-ager then I can accept your position and easily forgive you. So? What language do you understand and how old are you?
So we still won't answer the question. It's quite obvious what language I speak, what language are we using, dumbass? I'm 25 years old, plenty old enough to know what I'm talking about and to have a discussion, which is what I'm doing with others on this forum. You in the other hand, refuse to have a discussion. It is very easy to read your post the way I read it. Once more I will ask you, what is your stance on this topic? I read earlier that you enlisted in the 60s. That leads me to believe that you are now, what about 65-70 years old? I was brought up to respect my elders. Let me go ahead and clear this up that I have ZERO respect for you. You, sir, are a coward, a weakling, and the last damn person I would ever want to have my back in a trench. You clear up your statement and make it clear to us what your position is with is, then I will continue to have a conversation with you. Otherwise, I'm done here. Make all the little jabs and snide remarks that you want, I am done until you rectify yourself and actually stand up for what you believe.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1603 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh- did you wonder that 199 posts ago,'new poster'? You must be in an advanced class for 'tards.

LOL!!
What in the hell are you talking about?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1604 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know so your question is wasted :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1605 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably better off not trying to figure out what F-man is talking about. Most of his posts appear to be some private joke between him, Geno and the can of whipped cream that they do their whippits from down in F-man's mothers basement.
LMAO

United States

#1607 Jan 25, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably better off not trying to figure out what F-man is talking about. Most of his posts appear to be some private joke between him, Geno and the can of whipped cream that they do their whippits from down in F-man's mothers basement.
Post of the day!!! Maybe even the week!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1610 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we still won't answer the question. It's quite obvious what language I speak, what language are we using, dumbass? I'm 25 years old, plenty old enough to know what I'm talking about and to have a discussion, which is what I'm doing with others on this forum. You in the other hand, refuse to have a discussion. It is very easy to read your post the way I read it. Once more I will ask you, what is your stance on this topic? I read earlier that you enlisted in the 60s. That leads me to believe that you are now, what about 65-70 years old? I was brought up to respect my elders. Let me go ahead and clear this up that I have ZERO respect for you. You, sir, are a coward, a weakling, and the last damn person I would ever want to have my back in a trench. You clear up your statement and make it clear to us what your position is with is, then I will continue to have a conversation with you. Otherwise, I'm done here. Make all the little jabs and snide remarks that you want, I am done until you rectify yourself and actually stand up for what you believe.
You need to work on your story BEFORE you post! You'll be a Vietnam vet in no time....
Only Cowards

United States

#1611 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You need to work on your story BEFORE you post! You'll be a Vietnam vet in no time....
Billy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>Geez- why don't you blow the guy.
Again...
Need to sign in and out to do their trolling. Referred to TM 5 for disposition.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1612 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You need to work on your story BEFORE you post! You'll be a Vietnam vet in no time....
If you've got his back then I have nothing left to say to you either. I have no time nor patience for cowards. I'll state that up front. If you stand something, I don't care if what you stand for is in direct conflict with what I believe, have a damn backbone and say it.

Location hidden

#1613 Jan 25, 2013
Cut to Bonnie Bedalia: "Only Ferrerman can make someone THAT mad!"

And....scene!

Location hidden

#1614 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've got his back then I have nothing left to say to you either. I have no time nor patience for cowards. I'll state that up front. If you stand something, I don't care if what you stand for is in direct conflict with what I believe, have a damn backbone and say it.
What the heck are you yammering about?????

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1615 Jan 25, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahaha!

Location hidden

#1616 Jan 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
hi, we've never met
on the internet, on topix, you're a whiney sissy
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TSQ64TR...
<quoted text>
off the internet, which is rare for you
you're unemployed and divorced
congratulations slugger, you're batting zero
THIS is very ironic!

11 min ago

Judged:222
Ferrerman wrote:
Billy Gilmore wrote:
Again...
Need to sign in and out to do their trolling. Referred to TM 5 for disposition

LOL!!!!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1617 Jan 25, 2013
Billy Gilmore wrote:
Again...
The above hypcritical post was brought to you by BHO's personal fluffer.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1618 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is very ironic!

11 min ago

Ferrerman wrote:
Billy Gilmore wrote:
Again...

LOL!!!!!!
Are you insinuating that I'm one of those guys?
Semantics

United States

#1619 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is very ironic!
11 min ago
Ferrerman wrote:
Billy Gilmore wrote:
Again...
LOL!!!!!!
Doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot. Buh bye now girlie.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1620 Jan 25, 2013
info...A Texas teenager has confessed to police that he shot his mother and sister after repeatedly watching a horror film about a boy who kills without remorse.
Back Story

United States

#1621 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that I'm one of those guys?
A couple years ago Fairyman cried to Top Mod 5 because someone made a not so flattering poll about him, even though the subject matter was correct. He IS a sissy.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1622 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You must be in an advanced class for 'tards.
Ha-ha! Nice use of the word 'tard!
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should select another example of a martyr.
"Martyr"? Another buffoon exericising his right to be absurd.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadam murdered his own people with chemical weapons, hardly an "innocent" kind of guy,
I hope that you never have serve on a jury. You'd deem a man "accused of murder" guilty just because he stole a Snickers when he was 12 and couldn't possibly be "innocent". What is wrong with you people? When you take your socks from the drawer in the morning do you forget if you're putting them on or taking them off? You ability to keep to the subject is somewhere around "zero".
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an idiot and a liar, yet you're in love with the guy. Why is that?
Because he's the best chance the U.S. has of finally amounting to something. Even if he's what you say he is he's light years more honest and intelligent than the Bush family contribution.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1623 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 25 years old
Why not admit it ... you're only 24½ trying to sound older. I knew it. I could tell by your posts that you are a kid. Oh well, its not your fault that you have no experience in life. If you'd have told me how old you are I wouldn't have even tried to have a discussion with you. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 6 min wichita-rick 3,249
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 192,987
One Word (Jan '09) 19 min Mega Monster 16,337
Word Association (Jun '10) 19 min Mega Monster 30,687
News Weird 8 mins ago 6:12 p.m.Naked man jumps from ... 46 min Fundies R Mentall... 3
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 57 min andet1987 35,252
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SUG here 3,001
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr A Noisy Bar In Av... 7,402
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 145,500
human sexuality topic ? 2 hr GGG 3
More from around the web