Force Majeure

Sweden

#1579 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
.... "My answer to your question of why I flushed my flag down the toilet is that I did not flush my flag down the toilet ....."

Well! That's not an answer to the question. That's a deflection.
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>Now ..... telling me why you think I shouldn't own a gun.
I did not say that I think you shouldn't own a gun.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1580 Jan 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>A hundred miles north of there...in Texas?
North of Arizona would probably be Utah.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1581 Jan 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school junior, 100 miles north of Phoenix would be in Yavapai County Arizona. Now back to the kiddy table. Keep trying child and maybe some day we will let you sit with the adults

“Reality”

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1582 Jan 24, 2013
The 2nd mentions nothing about 'cowards'...only our RIGHT TH BEAR ARMS...THE END TO THAT!!!!

“Reality”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1583 Jan 24, 2013
*Amendment

“Reality”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1584 Jan 24, 2013
If you people think that guns are for cowards,then your coward a$$ doesn't need one!!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1585 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Well! That's not an answer to the question. That's a deflection.

Pappasmurf2252 wrote, "<quoted text>Now ..... telling me why you think I shouldn't own a gun. "

I did not say that I think you shouldn't own a gun.
Not only was it an answer, it was a DIRECT answer to your question. As far as you saying that you never said I shouldn't own a gun, I knew I had this written down for a reason. On January 14 you made your first post to this forum stating, "The facts remains, Only cowards need guns. That rule applies to everyone except the police. Now, if guns were eliminated from the citizenry then the police wouldn't need guns either..." That is a direct quote from you. The definition for "forum" is a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. You know where I stand on the issue and why I have that view. I simply asked why you have the view that I shouldn't own a firearm. Instead of simply backing up your statement you deflect it with a complete and utterly false accusation and hide behind your spineless cowardice. I don't care if your thoughts go directly against mine, be a man and stand up for your beliefs. That's all I ask I you.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1587 Jan 25, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school junior, 100 miles north of Phoenix would be in Yavapai County Arizona. Now back to the kiddy table. Keep trying child and maybe some day we will let you sit with the adults
I think you should "go back" yourself. Bring them a copy of my post and ask them to read it out loud for and to explain what "the words" mean. If you've lost my post here it is again:
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1588 Jan 25, 2013
Ga missy wrote:
The 2nd mentions nothing about 'cowards'...only our RIGHT TH BEAR ARMS...THE END TO THAT!!!!
Good point! Bush said there were WMD's in Irak but he didn't say anything about being an idiot and a liar.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1589 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was it an answer, it was a DIRECT answer to your question. As far as you saying that you never said I shouldn't own a gun, I knew I had this written down for a reason. On January 14 you made your first post to this forum stating, "The facts remains, Only cowards need guns. That rule applies to everyone except the police. Now, if guns were eliminated from the citizenry then the police wouldn't need guns either..." That is a direct quote from you. The definition for "forum" is a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. You know where I stand on the issue and why I have that view. I simply asked why you have the view that I shouldn't own a firearm. Instead of simply backing up your statement you deflect it with a complete and utterly false accusation and hide behind your spineless cowardice. I don't care if your thoughts go directly against mine, be a man and stand up for your beliefs. That's all I ask I you.
As I told you - I never said "you shouldn't own a gun". Thank you for proving it with your quote. Does your mother know you're using her computer?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1590 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! Bush said there were WMD's in Irak but he didn't say anything about being an idiot and a liar.
explain this:

newton school was a mass killing ..MASS

Iraq .... not irak.... but Iraq Saddam gassed a few thousand in an hour... that isn't a MASS killing

Saddam was a weapon of mass destruction

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuum

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1591 Jan 25, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice avoidance! You love to redirect and it shows.
Avoidance? LMFGDAO!!!

Avoidance from what? Your idiotic answers to my question?

LMAO...you're a funny kinda'' troll.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#1592 Jan 25, 2013
Ga missy wrote:
If you people think that guns are for cowards,then your coward a$$ doesn't need one!!!
Dumbass.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1593 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>As I told you - I never said "you shouldn't own a gun". Thank you for proving it with your quote. Does your mother know you're using her computer?
Your post leads people to believe that you are against guns by calling people who use them cowards and talking about eliminating them. If that's not your view then I apologize. So, explain what your view is so it will clear up that misleading post please, sir.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1594 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>As I told you - I never said "you shouldn't own a gun". Thank you for proving it with your quote. Does your mother know you're using her computer?
Also, your cracks at my being a "child" do not bother me in the least bit because it is really just idiotic. If that is your attempt to get under my skin you are not succeeding.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1596 Jan 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>hi, we've never met

on the internet, on topix, you're a whiney sissy
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TSQ64TR...
Ferrerman wrote, "Hey TOP MOD5
I've already reported this thread through the usual channel but I was hoping you could look into getting it pulled:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T4D8J7C...
Aside from the juvenile nature of the thread, the miscreant in question is trying to put my identity on Topix. I'd appreciate it if you could get it pulled. The old guy does a lot of things like this and encourages others to do so, as well.
Thanks!"

off the internet, which is rare for you
you're unemployed and divorced
congratulations slugger, you're batting zero
Ah, so this is what they meant by "someone's sock puppet" when I first joined topix. I wonder which poser this could be.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1597 Jan 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
explain this:
newton school was a mass killing ..MASS
Iraq .... not irak.... but Iraq Saddam gassed a few thousand in an hour... that isn't a MASS killing
Saddam was a weapon of mass destruction
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuum
Time-Line and Facts:

The UN demaded that Saddam destroy any "weapons" (put your own definition on them if you like) that were on the international list of "Weapons of Mass Destruction". That is EXACLTY what Irak did. "Irak" is the Swedish spelling of an Arabic word in the same way that Tokio/Tokyo is the British/American spelling of a Japanese word.

The international law, over which the UN presides, is not in the business of charging retrospective posession before demand is made. So, Saddam was innocent and the United Snakes was guilty of lying, fabricating proof, and illegally invading a country against the demands of the United Nations.

They can add or spin any defintion they want to the useage of the word "MASS" but it ain't them who runs the UN or make the laws. They are subject to the internaional laws made by the UN. So is (was) Irak.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1598 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post leads people to believe ......
Your original "led to belief" was absurd from the start. I told you that but you persisted. I told you again but you continued. I told even again plus I offered you an equally absurd question and you still didn't wise up. That "led me to believe" that either English is not your language or that you are VERY young. In the case that you do not understand English well or if you are a teen-ager then I can accept your position and easily forgive you. So? What language do you understand and how old are you?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1599 Jan 25, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so this is what they meant by "someone's sock puppet" when I first joined topix. I wonder which poser this could be.
Oh- did you wonder that 199 posts ago,'new poster'? You must be in an advanced class for 'tards.

LOL!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#1600 Jan 25, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Time-Line and Facts:
The UN demaded that Saddam destroy any "weapons" (put your own definition on them if you like) that were on the international list of "Weapons of Mass Destruction". That is EXACLTY what Irak did. "Irak" is the Swedish spelling of an Arabic word in the same way that Tokio/Tokyo is the British/American spelling of a Japanese word.
The international law, over which the UN presides, is not in the business of charging retrospective posession before demand is made. So, Saddam was innocent and the United Snakes was guilty of lying, fabricating proof, and illegally invading a country against the demands of the United Nations.
They can add or spin any defintion they want to the useage of the word "MASS" but it ain't them who runs the UN or make the laws. They are subject to the internaional laws made by the UN. So is (was) Irak.
Perhaps you should select another example of a martyr. Sadam murdered his own people with chemical weapons, hardly an "innocent" kind of guy, IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 131,814
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min veteran of war god 25,507
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 6 min quilterqueen 53
tellmealie (Dec '12) 15 min quilterqueen 311
Is it possible to....... 18 min Word by Word 517
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 21 min Spotted Girl 1,050
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 22 min Simply_Red 18,669
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Simply_Red 152,350
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 1 hr Independent1 53
True or False Game 2 hr Old Sam 1,242