“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1559 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Part of me like's everything he has done.....but, i also realize he has a huge ego, has never met a TV camera of microphone he did'nt like and is a politician, alway's looking to keep his job.....is that the county, which encompass's Phoenix or Tucson?
Phoenix. I grew up 100 miles north of there.
I agree about his ego, but at least IMHO, he is using his ego and face time to promote law and order, although I think he is waaaaaaay out there on his birther stuff.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1560 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about his ego, but at least IMHO, he is using his ego and face time to promote law and order, although I think he is waaaaaaay out there on his birther stuff.
Yeah, like Trump....plus, all the crystal meth there and the area being along the route, up from the border, probably means alot of repeat business....overall, i like his stuff, except the birther stuff makes him look goofy....

Level 8

USA

#1561 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like Trump....plus, all the crystal meth there and the area being along the route, up from the border, probably means alot of repeat business....overall, i like his stuff, except the birther stuff makes him look goofy....
I do like his stance on illegal aliens. I refuse to call them undocumented workers. That's like calling drug dealers unlicensed pharmacists.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#1562 Jan 24, 2013
On the game meat cooking...

For whitetail, if you are going to roast anything..do so in coffee for the first hour..then drain liquid and add whatever else you like...onions, fresh chopped garlic..this works for ground meat too should you be using it in chili etc......etc..I do like the lemon and pepper grinder thingys....the gamey taste will not prevail..Elk..sorry...don't have a recipe for that...yet..

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1563 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like his stance on illegal aliens. I refuse to call them undocumented workers. That's like calling drug dealers unlicensed pharmacists.
He should just stay clear of national political issues.....unless he has serious asperations for higher office....Fox is likely trying to sign him, as we speak...lol...;

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1564 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
A hundred miles north of there...in Texas?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1565 Jan 24, 2013
justaguess wrote:

For whitetail, if you are going to roast anything..do so in coffee for the first hour..then drain liquid and add whatever else you like...onions, fresh chopped garlic..this works for ground meat too should you be using it in chili etc......etc..I do like the lemon and pepper grinder thingys....the gamey taste will not prevail..Elk..sorry...don't have a recipe for that...yet..
I've heard of doing this with whitetail but haven't tried it yet.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#1566 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of doing this with whitetail but haven't tried it yet.
You won't be sorry..I don't know about elk, could be a whole different thing..

For any white tail loin steaks just butter in the pan is the best, but it isn't going to be like beef.....it just isn't..just don't try to hide the flavor..you actually have to like that..

Level 8

USA

#1567 Jan 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>A hundred miles north of there...in Texas?
No idgit Arizona, or haven't you heard that it is possible to be raised somewhere other than where you were born.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1568 Jan 24, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>You won't be sorry..I don't know about elk, could be a whole different thing..

For any white tail loin steaks just butter in the pan is the best, but it isn't going to be like beef.....it just isn't..just don't try to hide the flavor..you actually have to like that..
Personally I like the irony, gamey taste but my wife isn't a fan so I have to lesson the blow by soaking it. My personal favorite for the back strap is to butterfly it, stuff with cream cheese, olives, jalapeños and garlic, wrap it in bacon and smoke it for a couple of hours.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1569 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I like the irony, gamey taste but my wife isn't a fan so I have to lesson the blow by soaking it. My personal favorite for the back strap is to butterfly it, stuff with cream cheese, olives, jalapeños and garlic, wrap it in bacon and smoke it for a couple of hours.
Thanks you bastard, now I'm hungry again.

Location hidden

#1570 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No idgit Arizona, or haven't you heard that it is possible to be raised somewhere other than where you were born.
You're not the first fake Texan I've smacked around.

Level 8

USA

#1571 Jan 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You're not the first fake Texan I've smacked around.
Oh, thanks for telling me you were "smacking" me around, I thought there was a pesky gnat trying to fly up my bum.
I really do not care one whit, whether you believe I am from Texas or not. I am secure in who and what I am and do not need validation from a keyboard troll. Keep on trying and maybe someday you will be allowed to play with the big boys.

Location hidden

#1572 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thanks for telling me you were "smacking" me around, I thought there was a pesky gnat trying to fly up my bum.
I really do not care one whit, whether you believe I am from Texas or not. I am secure in who and what I am and do not need validation from a keyboard troll. Keep on trying and maybe someday you will be allowed to play with the big boys.
MEOW!

Here's a virtual saucer of milk for you, kitty!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1573 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks you bastard, now I'm hungry again.
Haha! Welcome buddy.

Level 8

USA

#1574 Jan 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>MEOW!
Here's a virtual saucer of milk for you, kitty!
poor lil boy, tryin soooooo hard to be one of the men. Sorry child just stay in the sand box and built your lil sand castles. maybe some day you will get to set at the big peoples table, but not today.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1575 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but it seem's mandatory sentences have become anything but.....10 years mandatory has become 6.5 with good behavior....it should be more like, if you ever commit another crime, with a firearm...then.....
Yeah, that is a problem. They don't want me making the rules of sentencing. Good behavior is the choice they passed on before going to prison.
I think thieves child lose a hand per conviction. Rapists should lose a penis when convicted. Murderers should get the death penalty without debate. All can have one appeal within a year. No HBO no gym no easy time.
Prison overcrowding? Put the prisoners to work building onto the prison vertically.

Location hidden

#1576 Jan 24, 2013
justaguess wrote:

Haven't tried that.

Location hidden

#1577 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks you bastard, now I'm hungry again.
Lmao.

Location hidden

#1578 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok let me see how to phrase this so a simple minded fool such as yourself can get this through your skull. "My answer to your question of why I flushed my flag down the toilet is that I did not flush my flag down the toilet because I love my country." Now, stop being a coward and stand up for what you supposedly believe in by telling me why you think I shouldn't own a gun.
Wow, 7 hours of crickets chirping! What a shocker huh? Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Hidingfromyou 132,167
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 51 min Mega Monster 7,522
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Roy 152,429
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 30,298
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 55,257
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr andet1987 476
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,715
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr poopie 116
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 2 hr Dr Wu 77
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr wichita-rick 166