Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on the age of the deer. If you get a 4 year old buck you need to let it sit in iced salt water for a couple of days and the salt extracts the gamey taste. I'll keep you posted on that elk.
I soak mine one to two weeks in ice water. I change out the ice water every day. I can still taste the gamey flavor. I find soaking in milk 12-24 hours before cooking seems to help.
Thanks, I'm eager to hear about the Elk.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Defense against tyranny.
2. Being on equal footing with invading ground troops.
Just because you don't want to be allowed to exercise your second amendment right doesn't mean those if us that do shouldn't be able to.
Or is it that you just don't want conservatives to be able to exercise their rights?
LMFGDAO!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot - you live in Somolia, huh?

Actually, I'd prefer if some Conservatives would exercise their right to renunciate their citizenship.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how to tell when a progressive has no facts to back his claim? He posts drivel like you just did.
You mean drivel like this?

"1. Defense against tyranny.
2. Being on equal footing with invading ground troops."

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves our point that laws do not prevent crime.
He teaches them the valuable skills of surviving in the heat, and humility.
Ferreman has had professional training in "heat and humility."

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think Sheriff Joe's tactics work on people like you who like the 'feel good stuff' of people talking tough about crime. Has he eliminated crime in Arizona? Between that and open carry laws, there just shouldn't be ANY crime there? Right? Aside from a few select prisoners learning about animals, what "valuable skills" is he teaching these guys?
Crime has not been eliminated. That will never happen, as long as there are more than 2 people on the planet.

Here you go , lets see if you even bother to open and read the links.

http://www.releasethefear.org/RTFEFFECTONRECI...

http://cvpcs.asu.edu/projects/examination-rec...

http://www.naco.org/newsroom/countynews/Curre...

http://www.maricopa.gov/CriminalJustice/pdf/A...

http://maricopacountyjail.net/sheriff-joe-arp...
HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO RE-OFFEND AND GO BACK HERE

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/hammarberg/tag/mari...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricopa_County_...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/12/sherri...

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/s...

IS THAT ENOUGH LINKS FOR YA

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that about Elk. I haven't tried it, however. I would definitely like to try it. Whitetail Deer has a gamey taste to me. There are only a handful of ways I will eat it. I hear Elk isn't like that.
Let me know how you like the Elk Steaks.
Try trimming as much fat off before cooking as you can. That eliminates the gamey taste, which is just the wild food they eat, as opposed to the bland doctored up stuff permeating the domesticated meat that we have been eating all our lives.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFGDAO!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot - you live in Somolia, huh?

Actually, I'd prefer if some Conservatives would exercise their right to renunciate their citizenship.
Nice avoidance! You love to redirect and it shows.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Arpaio has it right!
Yet the progressives have tried every way they know to get him fired or locked up.
yep, and as he says, he don't care what anyone says except the citizens of his County. If the criminals want to commit crimes, let them go elsewhere, or suffer the consequences of their actions.
We need more like him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean drivel like this?

"1. Defense against tyranny.
2. Being on equal footing with invading ground troops."
You asked the question. I provided the answer. Now you simply try to detract from the fact I provided a viable answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Ferreman has had professional training in "heat and humility."
I don't know if being taken from behind and by mouth, by another dude, counts as professional training, but ok.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
none of those links are to his blog, he's not going to read them.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
none of those links are to his blog, he's not going to read them.
True, it might open his mind and we can't have that, cause one of his two remainng brain cells might fall out.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would please look above, I have answered it more than one time.
No, you did not aswer it. My question is "Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July?" Had you anwered my question you'd have said, "Because .......... " and gone on to say why you did it. But you haven't yet given me a single reason for doing it. Have you? It is an easy question to answer. So if you cannot answer my question then I won't bother answering yours.

I realize now that you are a teen-ager, an adolescent, a child. If you would have told me that in the beginning I would not have engaged you in even the simplest discussion.

You are too afraid to answer my question and you have help to prove the premiss of this thread: "Only cowards need guns".

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>No, you did not aswer it. My question is "Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July?" Had you anwered my question you'd have said, "Because .......... " and gone on to say why you did it. But you haven't yet given me a single reason for doing it. Have you? It is an easy question to answer. So if you cannot answer my question then I won't bother answering yours.

I realize now that you are a teen-ager, an adolescent, a child. If you would have told me that in the beginning I would not have engaged you in even the simplest discussion.

You are too afraid to answer my question and you have help to prove the premiss of this thread: "Only cowards need guns".
Ok let me see how to phrase this so a simple minded fool such as yourself can get this through your skull. "My answer to your question of why I flushed my flag down the toilet is that I did not flush my flag down the toilet because I love my country." Now, stop being a coward and stand up for what you supposedly believe in by telling me why you think I shouldn't own a gun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Try trimming as much fat off before cooking as you can. That eliminates the gamey taste, which is just the wild food they eat, as opposed to the bland doctored up stuff permeating the domesticated meat that we have been eating all our lives.
Yep. I remove the fat and connective tissue. I guess I'm just super sensitive to that flavor. Aside from the backstrap, I have everything combined with pork and turned into sausage.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentences for crimes committed with a firearm are already stiffer than for those committed without a firearm.
Yes, but it seem's mandatory sentences have become anything but.....10 years mandatory has become 6.5 with good behavior....it should be more like, if you ever commit another crime, with a firearm...then.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok let me see how to phrase this so a simple minded fool such as yourself can get this through your skull. "My answer to your question of why I flushed my flag down the toilet is that I did not flush my flag down the toilet because I love my country." Now, stop being a coward and stand up for what you supposedly believe in by telling me why you think I shouldn't own a gun.
That's as plain as you can make it. Now expect crickets chirping.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I remove the fat and connective tissue. I guess I'm just super sensitive to that flavor. Aside from the backstrap, I have everything combined with pork and turned into sausage.
I do the same.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>That's as plain as you can make it. Now expect crickets chirping.
Oh I'm counting on it.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, and as he says, he don't care what anyone says except the citizens of his County. If the criminals want to commit crimes, let them go elsewhere, or suffer the consequences of their actions.
We need more like him.
Part of me like's everything he has done.....but, i also realize he has a huge ego, has never met a TV camera of microphone he did'nt like and is a politician, alway's looking to keep his job.....is that the county, which encompass's Phoenix or Tucson?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,481 - 1,500 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 3 min Crazy Jae 1,033
98% of men believe women are worthless. (Aug '08) 3 min cretin56 855
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Bezeer 5,549
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min cretin56 76,716
How to become Bannable... 5 min Crazy Jae 3
"Go Sarah!" 5 min Dick Dasterdly 2
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min Jennifer Renee 15,605
How to become Unbannable 38 min Chilli J 93
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 140,567
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••