Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1518 Jan 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Are you a dunce? What language do you speak anyway? And how old are you? you sound like you're still a teen-ager.

Pappasmurf2252 wrote, "<quoted text>
If we were more strict with our sentencing it would clear that up. You can kill a man and get out in 15 years. I believe if you even attempt to take someone's life you are a danger to society and should be sent away for good. If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture. "

The U.S. has millions of people who have doodly squat. You mean you don't know that? You'd rather that your government just "put them away" for the rest of their lives rather than to give its population jobs and a fair wage so they don't HAVE TO resort to crime?

Yep, you must be a teen-ager.
I'm a grown man with a career and a family. I worked my ass off for what I have. Yes, there are some that have had a streak of hard luck that put them out on the streets but the majority of people that are criminals made that choice. I came from absolutely nothing. I chose to make something of myself rather than resort to crime so don't point your damn finger at me when you know NOTHING of my country, you condescending bastard. If you hate America so much, stay in Sweden. We will get along just fine without you, I promise.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1519 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's part of the problem, that and the fact that today's youth are not taught to fear consequences.
Also would help, to set aside awful strict penalties for any crime commited with a gun, regardless of age.....Commit a felony with a gun, recieve an automatic five years on the work farm, plus and not to coincide with other charges.....2nd time, 15 years.....

Level 1

Location hidden

#1520 Jan 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Bison Ribeye is out of this world.
I have been told that but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. A coworker has elk steaks he is bringing to me that he swears are better than a ribeye. It will be extremely hard to top one for me but I won't say it can't be done haha.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1521 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
..... the majority of people that are criminals made that choice.
Bullshit.
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text> .... don't point your damn finger at me when you know NOTHING of my country, you condescending bastard.
Judging from your mentality it is fairly clear that you are of a teen-age level of knowledge. With that in mind I can bet (with great certainty) that the years I lived in the U.S. out-number your age ....... hence I lived there longer than you have.

As far as being "condescending" well, you have still failed to answer my question as "WHY" you flushed the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. And with a footnote to your accusation of being a "bastard" I can assure you that my parents were already married when I was born - not that it matters one iota.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1522 Jan 24, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Bullshit.

Pappasmurf2252 wrote, "<quoted text> .... don't point your damn finger at me when you know NOTHING of my country, you condescending bastard. "

Judging from your mentality it is fairly clear that you are of a teen-age level of knowledge. With that in mind I can bet (with great certainty) that the years I lived in the U.S. out-number your age ....... hence I lived there longer than you have.

As far as being "condescending" well, you have still failed to answer my question as "WHY" you flushed the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. And with a footnote to your accusation of being a "bastard" I can assure you that my parents were already married when I was born - not that it matters one iota.
If you would please look above, I have answered it more than one time. Others also have acknowledged the fact that I have answered it and have a asked you a completely reasonable question. I'm asking why you feel the way you feel about me owning a gun. It is an easy question to answer. I am done discussing anything with you because you are not reasonable. You want a one way street and it doesn't work that way. Have a great day.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1523 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Also would help, to set aside awful strict penalties for any crime commited with a gun, regardless of age.....Commit a felony with a gun, recieve an automatic five years on the work farm, plus and not to coincide with other charges.....2nd time, 15 years.....
I believe that in most states there is an additional penalty for possessing a gun while committing a crime, I'm sure that Tally Ho can verify this. Unfortunately many state prisons are overcrowded so sentences tend to be lighter, at least that seems to be the case here in Massachusetts.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1524 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that in most states there is an additional penalty for possessing a gun while committing a crime, I'm sure that Tally Ho can verify this. Unfortunately many state prisons are overcrowded so sentences tend to be lighter, at least that seems to be the case here in Massachusetts.
We need the reintroduction of the prison work farms, from back in the day....teaches them a skill for later on, too....

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1525 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We need the reintroduction of the prison work farms, from back in the day....teaches them a skill for later on, too....
Every other State and County could take a lesson from Maricopa County Arizona. Sheriff Joe has a hard hard system and it works.
Road gangs in the summer, black striped pants and shirts, both men and women gangs. No discrimination. Ostrich meat sandwiches for lunch, because it's cheap. Vegetable truck farms run by the prisoners. Only religious and cartoon channels on tv. Infractions of the rules dealt with harshly. He knows how to run a prison system. He even volunteered his prisoners to take over the County animal shelters that were losing money. Not only are they making money now, but the prisoners are learning valuable skills for when they get released. No air conditioned buildings to live in, just tents.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1526 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other State and County could take a lesson from Maricopa County Arizona. Sheriff Joe has a hard hard system and it works.
Road gangs in the summer, black striped pants and shirts, both men and women gangs. No discrimination. Ostrich meat sandwiches for lunch, because it's cheap. Vegetable truck farms run by the prisoners. Only religious and cartoon channels on tv. Infractions of the rules dealt with harshly. He knows how to run a prison system. He even volunteered his prisoners to take over the County animal shelters that were losing money. Not only are they making money now, but the prisoners are learning valuable skills for when they get released. No air conditioned buildings to live in, just tents.
I think Sheriff Joe's tactics work on people like you who like the 'feel good stuff' of people talking tough about crime. Has he eliminated crime in Arizona? Between that and open carry laws, there just shouldn't be ANY crime there? Right? Aside from a few select prisoners learning about animals, what "valuable skills" is he teaching these guys?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1527 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps murder wasn't the best example for me to use. It applies to this as well though. For the softer crimes (i.e. theft, robbery, etc.) in which you get 1 to 5 years depending on the degree, up the ante so to speak. If you jail them longer instead of just a matter of months, they will be less likely to act do bad. Yes, I'm aware that longer sentencing means that we, the taxpayers, will have to foot the bill. However, there are cuts we could make in budgeting of the taxes we already pay to afford this. The list is far to long so I will not get into that. However, if we implement longer sentencing, within 10 to 15 years we would see a major change in crime rate, if it even took that long to see results.
doesn't make a difference what the crime is , but what degree.... once again intent...

I drive you to store... you rob store armed... i am just in the car I should be charge the same as you... hope that make sense . don't want to write a monologue

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1528 Jan 24, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
correct armed is a stiffer sentence ... ever wonder why the police always ask did you see a gun.... if you didn't, you can not prove armed robbery criminal can simply say my finger

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1529 Jan 24, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Name one other than they're fun to shoot.
1. Defense against tyranny.
2. Being on equal footing with invading ground troops.

Just because you don't want to be allowed to exercise your second amendment right doesn't mean those if us that do shouldn't be able to.
Or is it that you just don't want conservatives to be able to exercise their rights?

Location hidden

#1530 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a grown man with a career and a family. I worked my ass off for what I have. Yes, there are some that have had a streak of hard luck that put them out on the streets but the majority of people that are criminals made that choice. I came from absolutely nothing. I chose to make something of myself rather than resort to crime so don't point your damn finger at me when you know NOTHING of my country, you condescending bastard. If you hate America so much, stay in Sweden. We will get along just fine without you, I promise.
Well stated.

Location hidden

#1531 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Also would help, to set aside awful strict penalties for any crime commited with a gun, regardless of age.....Commit a felony with a gun, recieve an automatic five years on the work farm, plus and not to coincide with other charges.....2nd time, 15 years.....
Sentences for crimes committed with a firearm are already stiffer than for those committed without a firearm.

Location hidden

#1532 Jan 24, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been told that but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. A coworker has elk steaks he is bringing to me that he swears are better than a ribeye. It will be extremely hard to top one for me but I won't say it can't be done haha.
I've heard that about Elk. I haven't tried it, however. I would definitely like to try it. Whitetail Deer has a gamey taste to me. There are only a handful of ways I will eat it. I hear Elk isn't like that.
Let me know how you like the Elk Steaks.

Location hidden

#1533 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We need the reintroduction of the prison work farms, from back in the day....teaches them a skill for later on, too....
Wow, we agree on something!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1535 Jan 24, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that about Elk. I haven't tried it, however. I would definitely like to try it. Whitetail Deer has a gamey taste to me. There are only a handful of ways I will eat it. I hear Elk isn't like that.
Let me know how you like the Elk Steaks.
It depends on the age of the deer. If you get a 4 year old buck you need to let it sit in iced salt water for a couple of days and the salt extracts the gamey taste. I'll keep you posted on that elk.

Location hidden

#1536 Jan 24, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>Every other State and County could take a lesson from Maricopa County Arizona. Sheriff Joe has a hard hard system and it works.
Yep. Arpaio has it right!
Yet the progressives have tried every way they know to get him fired or locked up.

Location hidden

#1537 Jan 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think Sheriff Joe's tactics work on people like you who like the 'feel good stuff' of people talking tough about crime. Has he eliminated crime in Arizona? Between that and open carry laws, there just shouldn't be ANY crime there? Right? Aside from a few select prisoners learning about animals, what "valuable skills" is he teaching these guys?
Just proves our point that laws do not prevent crime.
He teaches them the valuable skills of surviving in the heat, and humility.

Location hidden

#1538 Jan 24, 2013
Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>Boo! Watch out nutter armageddon is gonna get you!
You know how to tell when a progressive has no facts to back his claim? He posts drivel like you just did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Wolftracks 151,172
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min It aint necessari... 127,945
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,501
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 18 min 40ish 5,085
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,320
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 33
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,592
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 34 min Hoosier Hillbilly 336
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 42 min Spotted Girl 18
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 5 hr wichita-rick 14
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr wichita-rick 24,016

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE