Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear it up for me then please.
law is based upon intent aka degree.....

murder in the 1st , it was your intent to take a life
so the stiffer the sentence ...

murder in the 2nd , you took a life accidentally to speak such as you tripped and the weapon discharged and ended a life ... so the lesser of a sentence ....

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose sight of the whole concept of the second amendment. It's not about hunting. Hunting is great, I do it all the time. Self protection from criminals is great, I do it all the time.
Just because we have not had to thwart a tyrannical government in our lifetime doesn't mean the need can't arise.
Who do you think we would have to fight if it came to that? The military. Does the military have automatic weapons?
Now, this has gotten off track. Have any of the recently publicized mass shootings involved automatic weapons? No.
I'm not sure why you are arguing with me.
Is it over the assault weapons b/c otherwise
I'm not Against gun ownership.
And if you'll look a page or so back you'll
see you said in this post what I said in
one of my few posts on this thread.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>law is based upon intent aka degree.....

murder in the 2nd , you took a life accidentally to speak such as you tripped and the weapon discharged and ended a life ... so the lesser of a sentence ....
Perhaps murder wasn't the best example for me to use. It applies to this as well though. For the softer crimes (i.e. theft, robbery, etc.) in which you get 1 to 5 years depending on the degree, up the ante so to speak. If you jail them longer instead of just a matter of months, they will be less likely to act do bad. Yes, I'm aware that longer sentencing means that we, the taxpayers, will have to foot the bill. However, there are cuts we could make in budgeting of the taxes we already pay to afford this. The list is far to long so I will not get into that. However, if we implement longer sentencing, within 10 to 15 years we would see a major change in crime rate, if it even took that long to see results.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use a link, when many are afraid to open them, or don't want their own opinions threatened by informed posters.
I say that this is a free forum and he can post his info any way he chooses.
Move on
How much is he paying you to be his bodyguard?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>Its not 1835 anymore?
Forgive my lack of answering. It just dawned on me that I never have an answer. The reason that I hunt is because the meat from wild game is healthier. It doesn't have all of the additives that farms add to the animals to make them grow larger for more profit. They haven't been "fattened up for slaughter" and in general it tastes better. I prefer to process my own meat. It's cheaper and you know exactly what was used in the process. That said, I don't out and kill someone's cow. I'll still go to Kroger for steaks and things that you can't get from nature. Nothing can compare to a good ole' ribeye and farmers may frown if I just walk into their field and shoot Betsy.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>How much is he paying you to be his bodyguard?
$113.67 and a runner band.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>How much is he paying you to be his bodyguard?
Dammit, rubber band.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit, rubber band.
LMFGDAO!!!

Runner band?

We know running bands up here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is he paying you to be his bodyguard?
A bounty of 1 mil per stooge.
LOL
Just earned my first mil

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean and I agree with you. If we were more strict with our sentencing it would clear that up. You can kill a man and get out in 15 years. I believe if you even attempt to take someone's life you are a danger to society and should be sent away for good. If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture.
Correct.
Not just sent away for good. Sent away for good with hard labor, no cable tv, no gym to work out in. If done right, there will be no energy left each day for those luxuries. Hard labor, eating, and sleeping should be the majority of what fits in a day in prison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh*t...it's a CDC report you twit.

Next time use a link.

Dumbass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
So he couldn't receive a CDC report via email ?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFGDAO!!!

Runner band?

We know running bands up here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now THAT'S impressive. Great time keeping there. 4 years of French horn in high school myself.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
A bounty of 1 mil per stooge.
LOL
Just earned my first mil
Not if the "stooge" can shoot back.

You need a refund?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered you twice.
Are you a dunce? What language do you speak anyway? And how old are you? you sound like you're still a teen-ager.
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were more strict with our sentencing it would clear that up. You can kill a man and get out in 15 years. I believe if you even attempt to take someone's life you are a danger to society and should be sent away for good. If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture.
The U.S. has millions of people who have doodly squat. You mean you don't know that? You'd rather that your government just "put them away" for the rest of their lives rather than to give its population jobs and a fair wage so they don't HAVE TO resort to crime?

Yep, you must be a teen-ager.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>law is based upon intent aka degree.....

I was under the impression 1st degree murder meant one went into a situation from the beginning with the intent to murder . Second degree murder, I thought, meant a spontaneous situation arose with out premeditation that resulted in murder.
And I guess my interpretation of your definition of second degree murder would be termed manslaughter.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So he couldn't receive a CDC report via email ?
My point was all of the information (4,000 characters worth) is available at the CDC site. The idiot posts links everyday which nobody reads or opens anyways, why stop now?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S impressive. Great time keeping there. 4 years of French horn in high school myself.
My alma-mater.

#fuckembucky

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure why you are arguing with me.
Is it over the assault weapons b/c otherwise
I'm not Against gun ownership.
And if you'll look a page or so back you'll
see you said in this post what I said in
one of my few posts on this thread.
I was simply pointing out there is a purpose and need for automatic firearms, which you stated you didn't believe. I realize you are not against gun ownership.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive my lack of answering. It just dawned on me that I never have an answer. The reason that I hunt is because the meat from wild game is healthier. It doesn't have all of the additives that farms add to the animals to make them grow larger for more profit. They haven't been "fattened up for slaughter" and in general it tastes better. I prefer to process my own meat. It's cheaper and you know exactly what was used in the process. That said, I don't out and kill someone's cow. I'll still go to Kroger for steaks and things that you can't get from nature. Nothing can compare to a good ole' ribeye and farmers may frown if I just walk into their field and shoot Betsy.
Bison Ribeye is out of this world.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply pointing out there is a purpose and need for automatic firearms,
Name one other than they're fun to shoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,441 - 1,460 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••