Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>point out: that I have no disagreement with owning guns , only who/why and the second amendment isn't a license to rebel....
Sure the second is a license to rebel! That is exactly what it is. It's not like citizens utilize it every decade. It's there if needed none the less.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>and the klan burned and bombed how many , but isn't this about guns ,,,and I'm positive we frown upon bombing
Then why not push for bomb control legislation?
The Klan was instituted by Democrats by the way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>why a BB gun ? no prob should have equate to no comment
Think we went on different tangents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. He can be anti gun all he wants. Infringement of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is a violation of the second amendment, however. So being anti gun is setting one's self up for disappointment.
YOUR WORDS..........
note these in particular "Infringement of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is a violation of the second amendment,"

guess I never saw the second amendment in the post
Yes my words! People wanting to infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>I can definitely agree with not allowing
everyone the right to own guns.
Ppl with criminal backgrounds, the severely
mentally ill..ect..

My stance on automatic weapons is well known.
Outside of law enforcement and military they
should not be allowed.

It is insane to think that anyone defending
themselves or hunting would need an automatic.
(plus the limit on certain types of ammo..I've
never seen a deer wearing an armor vest)
You lose sight of the whole concept of the second amendment. It's not about hunting. Hunting is great, I do it all the time. Self protection from criminals is great, I do it all the time.
Just because we have not had to thwart a tyrannical government in our lifetime doesn't mean the need can't arise.
Who do you think we would have to fight if it came to that? The military. Does the military have automatic weapons?
Now, this has gotten off track. Have any of the recently publicized mass shootings involved automatic weapons? No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>My point being that it is not about the weapon but the intent behind it's use. A gun or bomb is not lethal until it is used with the intent to kill.
Correct!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>No need to apologize. I was wrong. There is information to back it up. It's not quite the 8x that Deny mentioned but statistically speaking it is true.
Not wrong. More than likely just trying to avoid the race card being vast your way like the rest of the silent majority.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be back in a couple of pages to correct your spelling. I'm gonna let your 'insults' go though because I don't think you understand baseball. A lot of you sissies don't.
Lol. That's funny because progressives that do not have a leg to stand on correct spelling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Goodnight everybody. : )
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Force Majeure why he believes I should not own a firearm and he claims my question to be vague. I don't believe the question is vague at all. He claims I shouldn't own a firearm but will not answer why he believes I shouldn't. Do you all understand the question?
I can't help but notice you use the word "vague" as if you are quoting me. Try using the correct word - the one I used: "Absurd".

Stop squirming like an earth worm during mating season in the rain. My question is very simple. Why did you flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July? Just answer the question. I've asked you a dozen times but you refuse to answer.

If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Pappasmurf why he flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. I don't believe the question is difficult at all but will not answer why he did it. Do you all understand the question?

Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expound on this.
It's very simple ... why did you flush the amercian flag down the tioilet on the 4th. of July? What's to expound upon? Just answer the question.
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control is actually written into the 2A. "...a well-regulated militia..." Folks can differ on what militia might mean but, reasonable people see "well regulated" as "control". IDK why the gun nutters can't grasp that.
There are ways round it. Start an agressive, violent, trigger-happy organization and call it the "WRM", the "Well-Regulated Militia". You can then claim that you are following the guidelines layed out by the Constitution 2A. It's sort of like bending words and expressions such as calling suicide bombers "cowards".

The Nazis used this tactique rather well in forming the SS "brown shirts", storm troopers and Gestapo.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain as day.
I am certain your support is a great comfort to him.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
My point being that it is not about the weapon but the intent behind it's use. A gun or bomb is not lethal until it is used with the intent to kill.
a bomb cam simple explode by the laws of physics

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

what a macaroon

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I like a lot of what you have to say. We agree on the vast majority of posts on this thread. However, if progressives want to punish all US citizens by way of gun control, all aspects of gun crime must be considered.
If the majority of gun crime is enacted by 12.6 percent of the population, that points to the real problem. Therefore guns shouldn't be addressed, the offenders should.
This country doesn't enforce the laws already in place, and doesn't punish the crimes appropriately. Being racially correct, perpetuates the problem.
I see what you mean and I agree with you. If we were more strict with our sentencing it would clear that up. You can kill a man and get out in 15 years. I believe if you even attempt to take someone's life you are a danger to society and should be sent away for good. If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help but notice you use the word "vague" as if you are quoting me. Try using the correct word - the one I used: "Absurd".

Stop squirming like an earth worm during mating season in the rain. My question is very simple. Why did you flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July? Just answer the question. I've asked you a dozen times but you refuse to answer.

If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Pappasmurf why he flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. I don't believe the question is difficult at all but will not answer why he did it. Do you all understand the question?
You are seriously pathetic. I've answered you twice. You've yet to answer me. I'm attempting to ask you a question like an adult because I would truly like to know why someone opposed to the ownership of a firearm feels like I should not own one. You get on here making oppositions to firearms, someone asks you a question as to why you are opposed to them owning a firearm and you resort to child-like behavior. I you can't have a conversation with someone like an adult and refuse to answer their questions then do not get into a debate on a subject in which you have no knowledge.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote: If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture.

With an evil and corrupt governmental and judicial system what could you expect from a correctional
system?

PS:'i' forget GREEDY!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
It's very simple ... why did you flush the amercian flag down the tioilet on the 4th. of July? What's to expound upon? Just answer the question.

Ferrerman wrote, "<quoted text>Gun control is actually written into the 2A. "...a well-regulated militia..." Folks can differ on what militia might mean but, reasonable people see "well regulated" as "control". IDK why the gun nutters can't grasp that. "

There are ways round it. Start an agressive, violent, trigger-happy organization and call it the "WRM", the "Well-Regulated Militia". You can then claim that you are following the guidelines layed out by the Constitution 2A. It's sort of like bending words and expressions such as calling suicide bombers "cowards".

The Nazis used this tactique rather well in forming the SS "brown shirts", storm troopers and Gestapo.
That question was not directed at you. If you will review the post it was response to arctic asking if things were really that rough in my neck of the woods.

Is that your answer to my question? I'm hesitant to call that your answer because all you did was leach onto Ferrerman's post. You apparently cannot form your own argument.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did 'i' not say:
Chatting on another forum and got this email;
M69 take a laxative and chill-out!
Bullsh*t...it's a CDC report you twit.

Next time use a link.

Dumbass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Pappasmurf2252 wrote: If we made an example of a few of them, people would start to get the picture.

With an evil and corrupt governmental and judicial system what could you expect from a correctional
system?

PS:'i' forget GREEDY!
This is true. We have our priorities so screwed up it is unbelievable. A lawyer embezzling money from his clients trust fund and a cold blooded murderer have the same terms? That's ridiculous. If you have been proven to take the life of another man outside of self defense you should not be set free again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,401 - 1,420 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••