Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1436 Jan 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You're argument is completely invalid. Why do you refuse to answer my question? You've been called out. I asked for an answer and you cannot give one.

I've already dumbed it down for your benefit and I really cannot be any more clear. Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet last 4th. of July?

I'm still waiting for your answer.
What is your question?

Location hidden

#1437 Jan 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Craig's list ad--Read it closely... it's a good one.

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled
the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when
I drew my pistol after you trying to my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan .. She had just bought me that Kimber
Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it
was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me.(That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of
what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station,-- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet.[That
made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the
windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning
President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution
is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path
you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper fi,

Alex
Now that's some funny shit!

Location hidden

#1438 Jan 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Chatting on another forum and got this email;

From the World Health Organization:

The latest Murder Statistics for the world:

Murders per 100,000 citizens

Honduras 91.6

El Salvador 69.2

Cote d'lvoire 56.9

Jamaica 52.2

Venezuela 45.1

Belize 41.4

US Virgin Islands 39.2

Guatemala 38.5

Saint Kits and Nevis 38.2

Zambia 38.0

Uganda 36.3

Malawi 36.0

Lesotho 35.2

Trinidad and Tobago 35.2

Colombia 33.4

South Africa 31.8

Congo 30.8

Central African Republic 29.3

Bahamas 27.4

Puerto Rico 26.2

Saint Lucia 25.2

Dominican Republic 25.0

Tanzania 24.5

Sudan 24.2

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9

Ethiopia 22.5

Guinea 22.5

Dominica 22.1

Burundi 21.7

Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7

Panama 21.6

Brazil 21.0

Equatorial Guinea 20.7

Guinea-Bissau 20.2

Kenya 20.1

Kyrgyzstan 20.1

Cameroon 19.7

Montserrat 19.7

Greenland 19.2

Angola 19.0

Guyana 18.6

Burkina Faso 18.0

Eritrea 17.8

Namibia 17.2

Rwanda 17.1

Mexico 16.9

Chad 15.8

Ghana 15.7

Ecuador 15.2

North Korea 15.2

Benin 15.1

Sierra Leone 14.9

Mauritania 14.7

Botswana 14.5

Zimbabwe 14.3

Gabon 13.8

Nicaragua 13.6

French Guiana 13.3

Papua New Guinea 13.0

Swaziland 12.9

Bermuda 12.3

Comoros 12.2

Nigeria 12.2

Cape Verde 11.6

Grenada 11.5

Paraguay 11.5

Barbados 11.3

Togo 10.9

Gambia 10.8

Peru 10.8

Myanmar 10.2

Russia 10.2

Liberia 10.1

Costa Rica 10.0

Nauru 9.8

Bolivia 8.9

Mozambique 8.8

Kazakhstan 8.8

Senegal 8.7

Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7

Mongolia 8.7

British Virgin Islands 8.6

Cayman Islands 8.4

Seychelles 8.3

Madagascar 8.1

Indonesia 8.1

Mali 8.0

Pakistan 7.8

Moldova 7.5

Kiribati 7.3

Guadeloupe 7.0

Haiti 6.9

Timor-Leste 6.9

Anguilla 6.8

Antigua and Barbuda 6.8

Lithuania 6.6

Uruguay 5.9

Philippines 5.4

Ukraine 5.2

Estonia 5.2

Cuba 5.0

Belarus 4.9

Thailand 4.8

Suriname 4.6

Laos 4.6

Georgia 4.3

Martinique 4.2

And

The United States 4.2

ALL the countries above the United States have 100% gun bans

It might be of interest to note that Switzerland also has NO MURDER OCCURRENCE. However their law requires that EVERYONE own a gun, maintain marksman qualifications and "carry". You never hear about this.
Hard to argue with that!

Location hidden

#1439 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What a thread killer.
You said it! From a progressive standpoint anyway.

Location hidden

#1440 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Those kind of posts suck bigtime.....what a jerk....
Oh, those damn facts burst your bubble yet again.

Location hidden

#1441 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't blame him though - he's from Indiana and only has a cyber-teaching degree from EKU.
You and your cyber comments. Ever get tired of your own redundancy?

Location hidden

#1442 Jan 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
INFO:

In Switzerland, the police registered a total of 527,897 criminal offenses in 2010, including 53 killings and 187 attempted murders.

With its population of seven million (including 1.2 million foreigners), Switzerland had a homicide rate of 1.2 per 100,000.
No mention of guns?

Location hidden

#1443 Jan 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>He forgot to mention a few things:

1). Several of those countries may not even have "100,000 citizens"
2). His list is comparing the U.S. to under-developed third world countries. Sort of like measuring the strenght of horses against the strength of mayflies.
3). There are nearly 200 countries in the world so if he can calculate those few countries that have a greater number of murders, the U.S. is still WAY over the averge global murder rate.

What he's saying is, "The U.S. is up towards the top of the murder mahem counries of the world but I'm only going to mention the tiny few that are worse and hope no one notices."
It's a per capita comparison. Not having 100,000 people is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#1444 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Force Majeure why he believes I should not own a firearm and he claims my question to be vague. I don't believe the question is vague at all. He claims I shouldn't own a firearm but will not answer why he believes I shouldn't. Do you all understand the question?
It's plain as day.

Location hidden

#1445 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>How about this there cyber-Einstien.

Next time post the link instead of posting a 4,000 character post.

Dumbass.
Because then you progressives state the person posting the link doesn't cant think for themselves, or is incapable of an original thought.

Location hidden

#1446 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooo!!! Ooooo!!!

Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

It is a vague question. In other words are you a hunter, a collector, a sportsman or just your average self-serving maniac that just like shooting you AR in the air on New Year's Eve to scare the bejesus out of your neighbors?
All of that is irrelevant. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Location hidden

#1447 Jan 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>Did 'i' not say:
Chatting on another forum and got this email;
M69 take a laxative and chill-out!
Too funny!

Location hidden

#1448 Jan 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The folks at Kroger must hate to see you coming.
Worthless post.

Location hidden

#1449 Jan 23, 2013
Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>Are things really that bad in your "neck of the woods"?
Why do things have to be bad to avoid growth hormone injected beef, pork, and chicken? Or antibiotic and anthelmentic laden meats from the flood lot?

Location hidden

#1450 Jan 23, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>I agree to a point.
However..our constitution (the backbone
of this country) talks about citizens
being armed to defend themselves against
anyone...including our own government.

I believe that is why guns are so
ingrained into our society.
Yes! Someone gets it!

Location hidden

#1451 Jan 23, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
Is there anyone who believes the title of this thread?
Nope! Not even the ones arguing in favor of gun control.

Location hidden

#1452 Jan 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control is actually written into the 2A. "...a well-regulated militia..." Folks can differ on what militia might mean but, reasonable people see "well regulated" as "control". IDK why the gun nutters can't grasp that.
Well regulated means having leadership. Not gun control. How many straws did you grasp that time?

Location hidden

#1453 Jan 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
The English Bill of Rights 1689 emerged from a tempestuous period in English politics during which two issues were major sources of conflict: the authority of the King to govern without the consent of Parliament

the US Constitution is based upon the articles of the Magna Carta....

The U.S. Supreme Court has issued a qualified rejection of the insurrection theory. According to the Court in Dennis v. United States, 341 U.S. 494, 71 S. Ct. 857, 95 L. Ed. 1137 (1951), "[W]hatever theoretical merit there may be to the argument that there is a 'right' to rebellion against dictatorial governments is without force where the existing structure of the government provides for peaceful and orderly change." Scholars have interpreted this to mean that as long as the government provides for free elections and trials by jury, private citizens have no right to take up arms against the government.

we have the right and power to change our government via other means than rebellion
English bill of rights irrelevant!

Location hidden

#1454 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on this. I personally own four guns, all of a different caliber and type, each has its own purpose. I do not need nor do I want more than what I have. I don't see the need to collect over 100 firearms. No one man has any reason for that.
I disagree! It's called freedom. I have the right to have 1000 guns if I want to, and can afford them.

Location hidden

#1455 Jan 23, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>I too miss the days where you could disagree with your neighbor without the worry of being shot, stabbed, run over or whatever the latest and greatest means of taking your opponents life may be. The fact is that 30 years ago the population was just as well armed as it is today, if not more so, yet killings like what happened in Newtown, or VA Tech, or Columbine were virtually unheard of. They still happened, after all the first mass killing in a school actually happened in Delaware in 1764, but they were rare.
If, in fact, the percentage of the population that was armed is the same or even decreased, then what has changed? Society has changed and that is to blame, not gns. Guns are only an instrument.
The change is gun free zones. Look at the publicized mass shootings of late. Other than Congresswoman Gifford, all have taken place in gun free zones, where the perp knows people can't shoot back until police show up. Then they typically take their own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skeptical Guy Hangs Up on Pope - Twice 7 min Parden Pard 7
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 7 min TALLYHO 8541 166
nascar.... (Feb '14) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 757
News Oyez! Town Crier at Royal Baby Birth Captures A... 17 min Trapper John MD 2
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 23 min Trapper John MD 35,010
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Chimney1 161,685
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,876
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 32 min MrsGladToBeMe 8,396
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Lumatrix 161,765
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 hr Duh 28,972
More from around the web