Tell me when

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Why 11 Armed guards for the Obama kids? Are their lives more important than the 20 from Newtown??
Tell me when

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

When the Democrats disarm the Americans Citizens , then only will the democrats have guns
Tell me when

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

47% of the American population is on welfare
and they dont want guns?
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Tell me when wrote:
Why is Obama opposed to the rest of the country doing exactly what they do for his kids???
Being the POTUS entitles him to that privilege. If the president should be harmed or killed, it can put our country in jeopardy. The president and his family are at a greater risk for being targeted simply because of who he is. Unfortunately, no one can know when someone will snap and go off on a rampage like the
Sandy Hook massacre. Maybe if the teachers had firearms, it could have saved some lives or they may have fired blindly out of panic and fear. Of course that means that teachers have to be carefully screened. They're just as human and vulnerable as anyone else.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Tell me when wrote:
and they dont want guns?
Just imagine if welfare were taken from the very people who depend on it for survival. It would be sheer chaos and anarchy. Then we'd all have something to really worry about. Everyone bitches about people on welfare, but most are not spongers; many are victims of the economy and lack of jobs. The elite wealthiest of our society could care less about any repercussions from an ailing economy. They live in their walled up mansions away from the maddening crowd. As for you, me and the rest of the commoners; we're on our own.
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Every kid in America is entitled to be safer than any adult POTUS or not. We put our country in jeopardy by thinking we should protect politicians better than civilians.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the POTUS entitles him to that privilege. If the president should be harmed or killed, it can put our country in jeopardy. The president and his family are at a greater risk for being targeted simply because of who he is. Unfortunately, no one can know when someone will snap and go off on a rampage like the
Sandy Hook massacre. Maybe if the teachers had firearms, it could have saved some lives or they may have fired blindly out of panic and fear. Of course that means that teachers have to be carefully screened. They're just as human and vulnerable as anyone else.
Can you imagine if Obama had called for police officers in every school in the nation with no plan to pay for it? The same people crying for it now would be screaming at him, calling it "fascism" or a "police state".

Armed teachers are not the answer. Tighter gun control is.
Pancho

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine if Obama had called for police officers in every school in the nation with no plan to pay for it? The same people crying for it now would be screaming at him, calling it "fascism" or a "police state".
They have great gun control in Chit-town, Detroit, etc., don't they ?

They hardly miss ! Get the guns out of the hands of gangs and then you've accomplished something you old bald headed idiot.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Liberty Warrior wrote:
Every kid in America is entitled to be safer than any adult POTUS or not. We put our country in jeopardy by thinking we should protect politicians better than civilians.
We're talking about the leader of our country. If we can't protect the POTUS, then no one is really safe and that means no one. The Sandy Hook massacre and others similar to it is a horrific tragedy. Everyone realizes that. It's crucial and vital for schools to have better methods and procedures to alerting staff and emergency personnel as quickly as possible if an emergency should arise. Mental health in this country can not and should not be ignored either. You get what you give. Do nothing, and we all suffer the consequences.
Rayray loves Rick

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I have a gun
Rick

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I have to take a dump bye
RayRay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Go for it Rick

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine if Obama had called for police officers in every school in the nation with no plan to pay for it? The same people crying for it now would be screaming at him, calling it "fascism" or a "police state".
Gloop?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Tell me when wrote:
<quoted text>
saddly you voted for Obama hey
I am NOT American!
Actually, I wanted Mitt Romney to win

Obama hasn't done anything for mama Africa :(

You see, American politics greatly influence the world. whomever you Americans vote in power, affects the whole world including mama Africa.

(Mama means 'Mother' in Swahili)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Dozerman wrote:
by the way mr. african you're non-violent Africa if you remember killed more than a hundred of my brothers in arms in Mogadishu in the early 1990's
BY the way we were there to help your people as usual
I am NOT Somali!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!

FINALLY SOMEBODY SEES IT MY WAY!

STRICT VERY STRICT GUN CONTROL IS THE ANSWER!

I liked this post so much that I awarded the poster associated Props!

You hear that everybody? If you post an anti-gun post, then I instantly award you Props and/or Positive judgeits!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!
FINALLY SOMEBODY SEES IT MY WAY!
STRICT VERY STRICT GUN CONTROL IS THE ANSWER!
I liked this post so much that I awarded the poster associated Props!
You hear that everybody? If you post an anti-gun post, then I instantly award you Props and/or Positive judgeits!
Unfortunately both you and the fairyman are wrong. Tighter gun laws are not the answer, have never been the answer and will change nothing. The majority of those committing crimes using a gun are using guns obtained illegally.
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Tell me when wrote:
and they dont want guns?
They would like to have guns,if the gubbiment would buy the guns for them.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

watsamattau wrote:
<quoted text>They would like to have guns,if the gubbiment would buy the guns for them.
They already have them. The majority of gun violence can be linked to the poorest members of society, which would include those receiving government assistance.
The CDC has issued a report that definitively links higher gun violence rates to areas of higher unemployment.
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm6018.pdf

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The future of America's school children...;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••