“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1353 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no tallyho. Misreading my comments again. I know not all of you are saying to strip the guns from our hands, I know you aren't. As I said in the post above, my comments are directed mainly to those who think we shouldn't have a single gun. I apologize if you put yourself in that category. That wasn't my intent.
just making a general comment to all

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1354 Jan 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful how you word that, or ole Tallywacker will come at you with his judge robes on and copy and paste the correct verbiage, showing you the error of your ways.
LOL
heavy fed you are an ass period
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1355 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my country and its constitution. Now that I answered your question, lets hear your answer to mine.
You're argument is completely invalid. Why do you refuse to answer my question? You've been called out. I asked for an answer and you cannot give one.

I've already dumbed it down for your benefit and I really cannot be any more clear. Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet last 4th. of July?

I'm still waiting for your answer.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1356 Jan 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
heavy fed you are an ass period
Whats the matter judgepoo finally find someone you can't bully into accepting that you are the be all and end all of every conversation.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1357 Jan 23, 2013
Craig's list ad--Read it closely... it's a good one.

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled
the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when
I drew my pistol after you trying to my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan .. She had just bought me that Kimber
Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it
was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me.(That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of
what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station,-- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet.[That
made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the
windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning
President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution
is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path
you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper fi,

Alex

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1358 Jan 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>You're argument is completely invalid. Why do you refuse to answer my question? You've been called out. I asked for an answer and you cannot give one.

I've already dumbed it down for your benefit and I really cannot be any more clear. Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet last 4th. of July?

I'm still waiting for your answer.
Hahaha I see what your doing. Keep fishing buddy, you don't have an answer for my question so you choose to dance around like a bumbling idiot. I'm not the knot one that understands the question I've asked you. It's so very simple. You do not like for me to have a gun so I ask you why you feel this way. A first grade student could answer that question.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#1359 Jan 23, 2013
Chatting on another forum and got this email;

From the World Health Organization:

The latest Murder Statistics for the world:

Murders per 100,000 citizens

Honduras 91.6

El Salvador 69.2

Cote d'lvoire 56.9

Jamaica 52.2

Venezuela 45.1

Belize 41.4

US Virgin Islands 39.2

Guatemala 38.5

Saint Kits and Nevis 38.2

Zambia 38.0

Uganda 36.3

Malawi 36.0

Lesotho 35.2

Trinidad and Tobago 35.2

Colombia 33.4

South Africa 31.8

Congo 30.8

Central African Republic 29.3

Bahamas 27.4

Puerto Rico 26.2

Saint Lucia 25.2

Dominican Republic 25.0

Tanzania 24.5

Sudan 24.2

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9

Ethiopia 22.5

Guinea 22.5

Dominica 22.1

Burundi 21.7

Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7

Panama 21.6

Brazil 21.0

Equatorial Guinea 20.7

Guinea-Bissau 20.2

Kenya 20.1

Kyrgyzstan 20.1

Cameroon 19.7

Montserrat 19.7

Greenland 19.2

Angola 19.0

Guyana 18.6

Burkina Faso 18.0

Eritrea 17.8

Namibia 17.2

Rwanda 17.1

Mexico 16.9

Chad 15.8

Ghana 15.7

Ecuador 15.2

North Korea 15.2

Benin 15.1

Sierra Leone 14.9

Mauritania 14.7

Botswana 14.5

Zimbabwe 14.3

Gabon 13.8

Nicaragua 13.6

French Guiana 13.3

Papua New Guinea 13.0

Swaziland 12.9

Bermuda 12.3

Comoros 12.2

Nigeria 12.2

Cape Verde 11.6

Grenada 11.5

Paraguay 11.5

Barbados 11.3

Togo 10.9

Gambia 10.8

Peru 10.8

Myanmar 10.2

Russia 10.2

Liberia 10.1

Costa Rica 10.0

Nauru 9.8

Bolivia 8.9

Mozambique 8.8

Kazakhstan 8.8

Senegal 8.7

Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7

Mongolia 8.7

British Virgin Islands 8.6

Cayman Islands 8.4

Seychelles 8.3

Madagascar 8.1

Indonesia 8.1

Mali 8.0

Pakistan 7.8

Moldova 7.5

Kiribati 7.3

Guadeloupe 7.0

Haiti 6.9

Timor-Leste 6.9

Anguilla 6.8

Antigua and Barbuda 6.8

Lithuania 6.6

Uruguay 5.9

Philippines 5.4

Ukraine 5.2

Estonia 5.2

Cuba 5.0

Belarus 4.9

Thailand 4.8

Suriname 4.6

Laos 4.6

Georgia 4.3

Martinique 4.2

And

The United States 4.2

ALL the countries above the United States have 100% gun bans

It might be of interest to note that Switzerland also has NO MURDER OCCURRENCE. However their law requires that EVERYONE own a gun, maintain marksman qualifications and "carry". You never hear about this.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1360 Jan 23, 2013
What a thread killer.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1361 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What a thread killer.
Those kind of posts suck bigtime.....what a jerk....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#1362 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Those kind of posts suck bigtime.....what a jerk....
You can't blame him though - he's from Indiana and only has a cyber-teaching degree from EKU.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1364 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha I see what your doing.
Ah, you keep pursuing your absurd and inadequate line of thinking, you don't have an answer for my question so you squirm like an earth worm during mating season in the rain. My question is very simple. You do not like the president and that is why you flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. A bumblefuck can see it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1365 Jan 23, 2013
INFO:

In Switzerland, the police registered a total of 527,897 criminal offenses in 2010, including 53 killings and 187 attempted murders.

With its population of seven million (including 1.2 million foreigners), Switzerland had a homicide rate of 1.2 per 100,000.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1366 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Those kind of posts suck bigtime.....what a jerk....
He forgot to mention a few things:

1). Several of those countries may not even have "100,000 citizens"
2). His list is comparing the U.S. to under-developed third world countries. Sort of like measuring the strenght of horses against the strength of mayflies.
3). There are nearly 200 countries in the world so if he can calculate those few countries that have a greater number of murders, the U.S. is still WAY over the averge global murder rate.

What he's saying is, "The U.S. is up towards the top of the murder mahem counries of the world but I'm only going to mention the tiny few that are worse and hope no one notices."

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#1367 Jan 23, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What a thread killer.
Screw you M69, it's not your paper, your thread, or your forum!
Live with it!!!

PS: he's OK, he had to say something, he wanted facts and they got throwed in his face-he wanted to save face-so he said "What a thread killer",'i'd have probably done the same thing.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1368 Jan 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, you keep pursuing your absurd and inadequate line of thinking, you don't have an answer for my question so you squirm like an earth worm during mating season in the rain. My question is very simple. You do not like the president and that is why you flused the american flag down the toilet on the 4th. of July. A bumblefuck can see it.
Seriously, stop acting like a child. I've answered your question and I will answer it once more. I love my country, I love our constitution and think it should be upheld. I do not agree with 100% of what our president does but then again nobody does. I have not, nor will I "flush my flag down the toilet." Good men have died protecting that flag so as long as I live, I will do the same on our ground.

Now, I will ask you once more, why do you believe I should not own a firearm.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1369 Jan 23, 2013
If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Force Majeure why he believes I should not own a firearm and he claims my question to be vague. I don't believe the question is vague at all. He claims I shouldn't own a firearm but will not answer why he believes I shouldn't. Do you all understand the question?

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#1370 Jan 23, 2013
(???) this is all for 'fun' isn't it or did I get on the wrong forum?
If this isn't the height of indiscriminate posting
it's not what 'i' expected it to be.
Personalities, opinions, and dispositions change faster here than anywhere 'i've posted before.
And the class of people-what can 'i' say-diverse!
From Kenya to Florida...
California to Washington DC
Australia to Israel
Catholic to Atheist
etc.
PS: ain't it great(???)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#1371 Jan 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you M69, it's not your paper, your thread, or your forum!
Live with it!!!
PS: he's OK, he had to say something, he wanted facts and they got throwed in his face-he wanted to save face-so he said "What a thread killer",'i'd have probably done the same thing.
How about this there cyber-Einstien.

Next time post the link instead of posting a 4,000 character post.

Dumbass.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#1372 Jan 23, 2013
Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
If everyone would be so kind as to help me out a second. I've asked Force Majeure why he believes I should not own a firearm and he claims my question to be vague. I don't believe the question is vague at all. He claims I shouldn't own a firearm but will not answer why he believes I shouldn't. Do you all understand the question?
Ooooo!!! Ooooo!!!

Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

It is a vague question. In other words are you a hunter, a collector, a sportsman or just your average self-serving maniac that just like shooting you AR in the air on New Year's Eve to scare the bejesus out of your neighbors?

Level 1

Location hidden

#1373 Jan 23, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
(???) this is all for 'fun' isn't it or did I get on the wrong forum?
If this isn't the height of indiscriminate posting
it's not what 'i' expected it to be.
Personalities, opinions, and dispositions change faster here than anywhere 'i've posted before.
And the class of people-what can 'i' say-diverse!
From Kenya to Florida...
California to Washington DC
Australia to Israel
Catholic to Atheist
etc.
PS: ain't it great(???)
It is all for fun. Nothing any of us say will change the course of the universe. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Mark 1,731
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min whatimeisit 40,329
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min SLY WEST 147,720
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 15 min whatimeisit 3,465
Ebola in America 20 min Just TLC 38
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 27 min whatimeisit 7,140
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 38 min Princess Hey 54,694
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 32
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Law D Doll 6,418