|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU! I, as a law abiding citizen, wouldn't purchase a firearm if I could be prosecuted for doing so. If those of you who are against guns think that CRIMINALS won't own one just because the government says no, you are stupid.
And...if you're stupid enough to believe the government is going to take away your guns, then all hope is lost.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Also the lowest in minorities :) Blacks murder 8 times more often. Culture is everything. Mexicans have a very high rate of murder
Alright, Denny. Lets not start a race war on here as well. That was uncalled for. If you want to make a statement like that have a documented source just like everyone else on has on here. We are discussing guns, not race.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU! I, as a law abiding citizen, wouldn't purchase a firearm if I could be prosecuted for doing so. If those of you who are against guns think that CRIMINALS won't own one just because the government says no, you are stupid.
I don't believe most of us are saying that , we are talking about stricter restrictions to have a gun ,

that is why they are called criminals because they have no respect for the laws...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Also the lowest in minorities :) Blacks murder 8 times more often. Culture is everything. Mexicans have a very high rate of murder
one thing about a gun it isn't prejudice .... that isn't a very smart response sir

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, Denny. Lets not start a race war on here as well. That was uncalled for. If you want to make a statement like that have a documented source just like everyone else on has on here. We are discussing guns, not race.
Don't you know?

Denny Crain is his own documented source!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>And...if you're stupid enough to believe the government is going to take away your guns, then all hope is lost.
I'm talking about those who believe the government should take them away. I believe in stricter gun laws, yes. My comments are directed to the fanatics that believe we should be completely stripped of our firearms. Force Majeure being one of those people. I'm not saying not have I ever said the government is going to walk through our doors tomorrow and take our firearms because I know that's not going to happen. I agree with you, people that think like that are just plain ignorant and need to read the laws.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe most of us are saying that , we are talking about stricter restrictions to have a gun ,

that is why they are called criminals because they have no respect for the laws...
No, no tallyho. Misreading my comments again. I know not all of you are saying to strip the guns from our hands, I know you aren't. As I said in the post above, my comments are directed mainly to those who think we shouldn't have a single gun. I apologize if you put yourself in that category. That wasn't my intent.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know?

Denny Crain is his own documented source!!!
Haha so it would seem, Milwaukee. I've agreed with Denny on quite a few things on the forums but this is a disappointment. Nobody is talking about race here but himself and he isn't even trying to be accurate, just racist.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites.

How about something a little more current, like from this century?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a mass shooting. It was an argument between two men ad one pulled a gun. Other people were hit but he wasn't shooting at them. Media tries to spin the actual story to make it sound like a shooting but it just simply was not. It's sad that people got shot, yes. However, this wasn't another killing spree and should not be marked as such.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/23/us/shooting...
Yet you spin it to sound like you were actually there. Gee, that clears that up!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha so it would seem, Milwaukee. I've agreed with Denny on quite a few things on the forums but this is a disappointment. Nobody is talking about race here but himself and he isn't even trying to be accurate, just racist.
Crain is a liar.

I've caught him in lies everytime he posts his so-called "facts."

I have my Google button at the ready everytime he posts his garbage on here. In the thousands of posts of his - only one or two have ever been true.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Time to review:

Quote: <quoted text>Also the lowest in minorities Blacks murder 8 times more often. Culture is everything. Mexicans have a very high rate of murder

Pappasmurf2252 wrote: Alright, Denny. Lets not start a race war on here as well. That was uncalled for. If you want to make a statement like that have a documented source just like everyone else [[on]] has on here. We are discussing guns, not race.

Pappasmurf2252 also wrote:
{Denny Crain is his own documented source!!!-which M69 wrote}

Facts:
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the murder rate of blacks by blacks for males aged 15 to 24 is 73 per 100,000 population, compared with 12.5 per 100,000 for the same age group of white males. Quick resort to physical combat as a measure of daring, courage, or defense of status is apparently a cultural expectation within the black community. When such a cultural-norm response is elicited from an individual engaged in social interplay with others who harbor the same response mechanism, physical assaults, altercations, and violent domestic quarrels that result in homicide are likely to be relatively common.

Mexico's overall homicide rate is 14 per 100,000 inhabitants:
*In Mexico: Mexico registered 27,199 murders in 2011, or 24 per 100,000 people

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/20..../...

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Golly- i'm beginning to think these conservatives might be just a little bit racist!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you spin it to sound like you were actually there. Gee, that clears that up!
Watch a little news, read a few newspapers, you can see what facts out weight the bullshit. Not hard to use ones judgement and common sense to see who's reporting based on an agenda. All news media is full if crap, I'm not denying that, but some carry it to far. Such as the "mass shooting" at the movie theater in San Antonio where ONE person was shot. They try to stamp mass shooting on anything involving a gun to boost their ratings.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Time to review:
Quote: <quoted text>Also the lowest in minorities Blacks murder 8 times more often. Culture is everything. Mexicans have a very high rate of murder
Pappasmurf2252 wrote: Alright, Denny. Lets not start a race war on here as well. That was uncalled for. If you want to make a statement like that have a documented source just like everyone else [[on]] has on here. We are discussing guns, not race.
Facts:
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the murder rate of blacks by blacks for males aged 15 to 24 is 73 per 100,000 population, compared with 12.5 per 100,000 for the same age group of white males. Quick resort to physical combat as a measure of daring, courage, or defense of status is apparently a cultural expectation within the black community. When such a cultural-norm response is elicited from an individual engaged in social interplay with others who harbor the same response mechanism, physical assaults, altercations, and violent domestic quarrels that result in homicide are likely to be relatively common.
LMFGDAO!!! "In Mexico: Mexico registered 27,199 murders in 2011, or 24 per 100,000 people"

And I would bet you that in America, Americans kill more Americans than Keynans - maybe even more than in Mexico!!!

More useless tribble from the Conservaturd history book, Fox News.

73/12.5 = 5.84, not 8

Another one of Crain's lies.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Time to review:

Facts:

Ok, you've provided statistics. Thank you. Anything else you want to call me out on? I'm man enough to admit if I'm wrong. However, we aren't talking racially on this particular forum. There are other forums for that and if you feel the need to discuss race then you should go to them. This is a forum for firearms. Please see the forum title if you do not believe me.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pappasmurf2252 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch a little news, read a few newspapers, you can see what facts out weight the bullshit. Not hard to use ones judgement and common sense to see who's reporting based on an agenda. All news media is full if crap, I'm not denying that, but some carry it to far. Such as the "mass shooting" at the movie theater in San Antonio where ONE person was shot. They try to stamp mass shooting on anything involving a gun to boost their ratings.
It could be years before you are accepted as the definitive source but, keep trying!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
Golly- i'm beginning to think these conservatives might be just a little bit racist!
Not all of us are racist. Like the saying goes, one bad apple can ruin the entire barrel. Could we get back to the original post people?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just make sure the body ends up inside, that's all.....
Careful how you word that, or ole Tallywacker will come at you with his judge robes on and copy and paste the correct verbiage, showing you the error of your ways.
LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It could be years before you are accepted as the definitive source but, keep trying!
I don't expect people to use me as a source which is why I supply my sources. If you choose to believe them, that's your choice, Ferrerman. You seem the type that wants it your way and only your way. Is this a correct assumption?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

229 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 min Bezeer 15,787
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Mister_ E 15,484
food song titles 5 min night machine 40
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Jennifer Renee 5,683
Breast Cancer Awareness (Sep '08) 6 min PFfff 18
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 6 min Bezeer 85
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 9 min Bezeer 20
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 26 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,054
Message to Obama 45 min Hoosier Hillbilly 687