Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1312 Jan 22, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>A retired Military Major supporting guns????? Ho-ho!
That's like a pedophile saying he thinks that children should roam the streets in the nude, RedButt.

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote, "Interesting take and one you don't hear much."

Of course you don't hear it much, Bonzo. It is such a load of crap that even your most fanatical gun nuts are embarrassed to hear it.

Here is the CORRECT ANSWER to the question of Gun Control:
The greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally UN-armed. You may quote me, RedButt.
So you as a veteran practice what you preach? You have no firearms?

Location hidden

#1313 Jan 22, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand your question. It sounds like another "leading question" formulated upon an "absurd basis" so you'll have to be more specific.
Sounded pretty specific to me.

Location hidden

#1314 Jan 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
doesn't one have the right to be anti-gun just as much as one claims their 2nd ....
Sure. He can be anti gun all he wants. Infringement of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is a violation of the second amendment, however. So being anti gun is setting one's self up for disappointment.

Location hidden

#1315 Jan 22, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>As I've already told you ..... there is no answer to an absurdly based question. If you cannot find your way to being more sensible then we are through here.
Persistent avoidance. Doesn't represent confidence in your position.

Location hidden

#1316 Jan 22, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Crain- you lied and said gun shows were safe havens. The truth is people are NOT allowed to carry loaded weapons in gun shows...BECAUSE IT'S DANGEROUS!!! You've got a lot of nerve showing your lying face around here!
How long do you think it would take to load weapons in a gun show where there are thousands of weapons and millions of rounds of ammunition?

It's certainly not a gun free zone! Lol.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1317 Jan 22, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, air rifle not considered a firearm.
you are right , the 1st time , but what does that have to do with a gun////

I had a red ryder when I was 10

but why would you chose to embarrass yourself...

inimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Vermont
Posted on January 1, 2012

Vermont law allows any person age 16 or older to possess a handgun without the consent of a parent or guardian.1 There is no minimum age to possess a rifle or shotgun in Vermont.

Vermont law allows firearm sales to anyone age 16 or older.

PERHAPS YOU CAN TELL THE STATE OF VERMONT YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JOKING

Location hidden

#1318 Jan 22, 2013
Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>Your "idea" makes no sense. Most of these whackos shoot themself dead anyway. They WANT to die. Now what Einstein?
They shoot themselves once someone finally arrives with a gun. Otherwise, they keep shooting and killing people who were forced to be defenseless.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1319 Jan 22, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. He can be anti gun all he wants. Infringement of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is a violation of the second amendment, however. So being anti gun is setting one's self up for disappointment.
anti-gun hasn't a damn thing to do with the second, I'm anti-Jet and Rex Ryan but that doesn't change coaches

when you have a point please try to point it out

Location hidden

#1320 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>My way was getting rid of guns. How does anyone get shot that why? Thank yourself.
They get shot that way because you can no more get rid of guns from criminals than you can get rid of drugs from criminals. Your way leaves the law abiding defenseless.

Location hidden

#1321 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Your lawsuit by the deceased's relatives all lining up for some action. As it is now a lawyer won't defend you for a case such as this for under $100,000.00

Good luck with that.
Thanks for pointing out more liberal contributions to the downfall of the US.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1322 Jan 22, 2013
INFO:

State Population Homicide rate
Vermont 621233 2.58*

* gun homicide rate per 100,000 per cap.
one of the lowest in the nation

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#1323 Jan 22, 2013
Okay you can run into a war or a street and fight a burglerer or somebody like Iraq with your fists. Then come back and tell me how it worked out.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1324 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Another mass shooting at Lone Star College, in Texas.....can't we change anything?
This was not a mass shooting, it was an argument which ended with one person (who was obviously no marksman) pulling a gun.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1325 Jan 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing out more liberal contributions to the downfall of the US.
Welcome doc. Glad to see someone else sees Force skirting around the question. Notice he still hasn't given an answer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1326 Jan 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
If an unwanted intruder is shot two things happen. One he is dead and two, he won't intrude again. Problem solved. Next case.
Just make sure the body ends up inside, that's all.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#1327 Jan 23, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>This was not a mass shooting, it was an argument which ended with one person (who was obviously no marksman) pulling a gun.
Three injured, not mass enough?

Level 1

Location hidden

#1328 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Three injured, not mass enough?
It wasn't a mass shooting. It was an argument between two men ad one pulled a gun. Other people were hit but he wasn't shooting at them. Media tries to spin the actual story to make it sound like a shooting but it just simply was not. It's sad that people got shot, yes. However, this wasn't another killing spree and should not be marked as such.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/23/us/shooting...

Level 1

Location hidden

#1329 Jan 23, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>They get shot that way because you can no more get rid of guns from criminals than you can get rid of drugs from criminals. Your way leaves the law abiding defenseless.
THANK YOU! I, as a law abiding citizen, wouldn't purchase a firearm if I could be prosecuted for doing so. If those of you who are against guns think that CRIMINALS won't own one just because the government says no, you are stupid.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1330 Jan 23, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>This was not a mass shooting, it was an argument which ended with one person (who was obviously no marksman) pulling a gun.
Alot of good those 50,000,000 guns in Texas did, huh?

And where was the Great Son of Texas, Denny Crain when they needed him? He would've whipped out his AK and gone Rambo on both their asses, no doubt.

He must've had a showing yesterday.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1331 Jan 23, 2013
tallyho wrote:
INFO:
State Population Homicide rate
Vermont 621233 2.58*
* gun homicide rate per 100,000 per cap.
one of the lowest in the nation
Also the lowest in minorities :) Blacks murder 8 times more often. Culture is everything. Mexicans have a very high rate of murder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton is racist 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,587
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Roy 152,512
True or False Game 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,264
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,728
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,760
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24,783
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr wichita-rick 318
Is it possible to....... 3 hr CJ Rocker 578
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 hr Mega Monster 7,582
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr Sarah 25,711
More from around the web