Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Waiting still. Can't you answer the question? It's simple enough.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-wife is Polish, I just call her dumbass.
A term of endearment perhaps in your neck of the woods?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it's an answer to your absurd question that you want? No problem. Just answer mine first. Is it a deal? Good.

Why did you flush the american flag down the toilet last 4th. of July? Are you dissatified with your country and its constitution?
Wow, seriously? You are just grasping for anything now, aren't you? I love my country and its constitution. You are one pathetic excuse for a human being.

Now that I answered your question, lets hear your answer to mine. Why do you believe that I, one person, should not own a firearm. Forget all the political agendas and everything else for a moment and break this down one on one, man to man. Why does it affect you if I own a firearm?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
Forgive me, I'm busy at work at the moment. I'm sorry you don't have my 100% undivided attention. I have more important tasks at hand than to watch you grasp at straws. Yet, it is still quite amusing to watch.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
A term of endearment perhaps in your neck of the woods?
She's actually lives in Switzerland now.

8-|

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you really haven't read me on a nay/aye but just pointing out facts ... while as some of your info is pointed out to you to be in error ... you go into a self-pity ..........
you are getting very Heavy fed
Just pointing out minor details, not germane to the point. Deflecting when you have nothing to add to the conversation is your usual style.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
I'm waiting. Still don't have an answer?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Another mass shooting at Lone Star College, in Texas.....can't we change anything?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Another mass shooting at Lone Star College, in Texas.....can't we change anything?
Yes we can. Its called concealed carry. That and banning "gun free" areas. If the criminal doesn't KNOW whose carrying and WHERE they may think twice before they decide to shoot up a place. As it is now we advertise where they can do the most damage with the least or NO resistance. REMOVE that barrier,plant the doubt. Let THEM wonder if they will meet bullet for bullet. We've tried the "gun free" thingy.... It failed us. Time to try someting else......

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

We tried civilization. A handful of loonies on Topix said it didn't work so, everybody commence shooting!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Zombies Hate Fast Food wrote:
<quoted text>If an unwanted intruder is shot two things happen. One, he is injured, two, you get sued. Thanks for clogging up the already messed up system with suits against decent people defending themselves with dumb ideas such as your proposal. Getting rid of guns is the answer. You say it's a right? You'll live without a gun. You can't live free without the other bill of rights.
Too bad you can't cure stupid.... You'd be at the top of the list.

We've tried it YOUR way and seen repeated shootings. Ain't working. Try mine and see the difference. I'm willing to bet my way works. We KNOW yours hasn't.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If an unwanted intruder is shot two things happen. One, he is injured, two, you get sued. Thanks for clogging up the already messed up system with suits against decent people defending themselves with dumb ideas such as your proposal. Getting rid of guns is the answer. You say it's a right? You'll live without a gun. You can't live free without the other bill of rights.
Knew of a sargeant on Miami PD....had a burglar in the middle of the night....shot him right in the face, as he was coming through the window....had to reach out and pull him back in, as he was sliding back outside.....Lesson Is: Know the Law......

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

<quoted text>Your "idea" makes no sense. Most of these whackos shoot themself dead anyway. They WANT to die. Now what Einstein?
disagree they take others and when they have seen what they have done .... wellllllll

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

<quoted text>Your "idea" makes no sense. Most of these whackos shoot themself dead anyway. They WANT to die. Now what Einstein?
Yours HAS??? I want to thank you for Columbine,Ft. Hood,the mall and the Cine-plex shooting in Colorado as well as the Sandy Hook slaughter. Your way hasn't worked....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Knew of a sargeant on Miami PD....had a burglar in the middle of the night....shot him right in the face, as he was coming through the window....had to reach out and pull him back in, as he was sliding back outside.....Lesson Is: Know the Law......
Bingo..... Unless you're stuck in a big city the "niceties" won't apply.... A dead burglar won't ruffle many feathers for a local sheriff....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

If an unwanted intruder is shot two things happen. One he is dead and two, he won't intrude again. Problem solved. Next case.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your lawsuit by the deceased's relatives all lining up for some action. As it is now a lawyer won't defend you for a case such as this for under $100,000.00
Good luck with that.
That's ok, I'd rather be judges by 12 than carried by 6.
Money is not the best or only criteria to judge whether something is right.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Only 18? Is that true?
Absolutely true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
one state law:.........

Section 4008. Possession of firearms by children A child under the age of sixteen years shall not, without the consent of his parents or guardian, have in his possession or control a pistol or revolver constructed or designed for the use of gunpowder or other explosive substance with leaden ball or shot. A child who violates a provision of this section shall be deemed a delinquent child under the provisions of chapter 11 of Title 33.
Again, air rifle not considered a firearm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>In this case then children that have reached 16 years of age have the right to own such weapons. That means that 16 year-olds are too young to vote, too young to drink, too young for sex(?) but not only old enough to shoot someone to death, but even old enough to make the decision to do it. Plus (without the benefit of knowing the other sections, chapters and titles) one is to believe that children under the age of 16 may own pistols or revolvers as long as the parents are stupid enough to give consent?

Then there is the question of consent being given "under 16". Below 16 and down to what age is the consent of a parent OK?
So children shouldn't be able to go to the range and shoot? They shouldn't be taught gun safety and practice gun safety from an early age to gain respect for firearms and responsibility?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••