Force Majeure

Sweden

#1207 Jan 17, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
History is written by the winners, that,s why we have Indian massacres and American victories. Japanese slaughters and American victories. Horrendous Japanese or Vietnamese or German POW camps and American relocation camps. That's why the natives were dirty, filthy, ignorant savages, while the Americans were god fearing righteous pioneers.
Is that why you refer to all vets (except me) as heros? Because the U.S. destroyed Irak and Iran and Panama and well you get the idea ...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1208 Jan 17, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
For the THIRD TIME, I made no threat.
A simple statement,
Which YOU ASSumed it was a threat,
This is RedButt's illness. He takes EVERYTHING personally. He even sees threats to his ego when he looks in the mirror.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1209 Jan 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are yet another who takes critisizm of a country personally. That's your problem.
Any thread that praises American military for illegally invading Irak and raping, torturing, murdering innocent men, women and children in Irak, Afghanistan, etc. etc. etc. will never be free of critisizm. You can quote me on that.
Be forewarned that I will be there to "tell it like it is". Understand?
<quoted text>
Firstly, I don't care about making friends if the price is to lie and play along with the "hero worshipping" crapolia. Secondly, you are wrong anyway. I do have friends on the various Topix forums. Ain't that sumpin'.
And just to put you in your place ..... there have been threads dedicated to American military critisizm - but guess what - your types make a bee-line to slander the critics. So you tell me, what is the difference between the two? There is none, so take it like a man.
You forewarn of nothing but your own shortcomings.

You have no friends on Topix, let alone any semblence of credability. You try too hard to present "shock and awe" anti-American posts - people see right through that - it's been done thousands of times before your sorry ass even thought about posting on this forum. The only reason you do it is because you've been thrown out of every other forum you "tried" to join. Hence the posting without a membership - although I will give you the benefit of the doubt that just maybe you're way too ignorant to figure it out. Post away, just keep your sniveling to yourself from now on - we couldn't really care what some 14-year old, pimply-faced boy named Gary thinks about anything.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1210 Jan 17, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The communist forces of North Vietnam won the war in which every party suffered huge losses."
Are you insinuating - by default - that the country blossomed during the American occupation and that it was the Communist victory that plunged Vietnam into "huge loses"? No, that's not what you're saying, is it?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1211 Jan 17, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no friends on Topix, let alone any semblence of credability.
Then why are you so worried?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1212 Jan 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only half right, Bone Head.
<quoted text>
Well now. You and your ilk have been doing the very same thing - EVEN MUCH WORSE - when it comes to Arabs, Afghanis, Iranians, Moslems, Irakis, Saudis, Pakistanis, Hispanics, Blacks, Africans, Asians, Africans, Europeans, Mexicans, etc. etc. etc.
So you have nerve complaining about me. Could it be that I've been giving you a hint but you'e too thick-headed to see it? Strange, being as I've told you this very same thing on a number of occasions. Or should I say "multiple times"?
<quoted text>
Read my reply precedeing this one.
<quoted text>
Says you.
<quoted text>
Keep that thought just a wee bit longer until you read your next rant - then you'll have your answer
<quoted text>
There you go. So you're getting it back "in spades", you poor bigoted Dufus.
<quoted text>
If you knew the truth about me you'd have a life-size poster of me in your living room so you could worship me on a daily basis.
THE BOTTOM LINE is ..... you are getting what you deserve because it is you yourself who decided to take my opinion of the military personally. The really tragedy is that I am a Vietnam War Vet and my opinion counts more than yours. Maybe that is what kills you the most?
Oh my, I think I struck a nerve. Old Horse Manure really is on a rant now. Maybe i should be in fear for my life and arm myself against him...Nah, I think I'll just sit here and laugh at his impotent attempts at being a credible poster. What a maroon.
LMFAO
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1213 Jan 17, 2013
OP wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cowards need guns
I think the title of this thread says it all. It's not even a question. It is stated plainly.

When neither intelligence, logic, nor "right" will side with you then you pull out your pop gun and try intimidation. If that doesn't work you pull the trigger.

Yes, I'd call that the act of a COWARD.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1214 Jan 17, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feedback: Well, let's face it, all the WHITES weren't from here and it was their war. Kinda like the Mexican War and taking, yes taking, or stealing if you prefer, of all the Western Territories.
Often heard that the West would not have been won with the Colt, and I don't mean the horse.
kinda lost me , but I was in reference to the American Revolution

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1215 Jan 17, 2013
Force Majeure, this'ns for you buddy...pop
&NR =1
Shifty Wicket

Douglas, WY

#1216 Jan 17, 2013
Actually the only coawrds are those who want America disarmed, what are you all afraid of? Ive owned guns all my life, I, nor they, have ever harmed anybody. Yet somebody 2,000 miles away says I am a danger, sound to me like they are the cowards.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1217 Jan 17, 2013
all your life?? well that's a lie right there, you are still breathing yes ??????????

2nd] lie is at least twenty-one (21) years of age

so you were illegal for apprx, 20 years,11 months and how many days??

as per: Wyoming Gun Laws
CHAPTER 8 WEAPONS
just saying ..........

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1218 Jan 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
we didn't lose it....
"What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes.
If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!"
the MEDIA did
Walter Cronkite could understand that Tet nearly wiped out the cong. After Tet if was the North we were fightin
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1219 Jan 17, 2013
Shifty Wicket wrote:
Actually the only coawrds are those who want America disarmed, what are you all afraid of?
Having their wife, their son, their daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, neighbour, or themselves splattered all of the walls of the post office, bank, church, cinema, shopping mall, kindergarten, primary school, high school, college, university - or getting smeared all over the cross walk in a "drive-by" or "gimme your wallet" stick up. THAT'S WHAT YOUR COUNTRYMEN ARE ALL AFRAID OF.

These are everyday occurances in the U.S.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1220 Jan 19, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Having their wife, their son, their daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, neighbour, or themselves splattered all of the walls of the post office, bank, church, cinema, shopping mall, kindergarten, primary school, high school, college, university - or getting smeared all over the cross walk in a "drive-by" or "gimme your wallet" stick up. THAT'S WHAT YOUR COUNTRYMEN ARE ALL AFRAID OF.
These are everyday occurances in the U.S.
The same happens in Brazil, Columbia, and other nations who have much tougher gun laws.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1221 Jan 19, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same happens in Brazil, Columbia, and other nations who have much tougher gun laws.
Trying to have a civil intelligent conversation with him is like trying to teach a pig to sing....Wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1222 Jan 19, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which have an educated population - the U.S. included.

Unemployment, inferior education, poverty, lacking civil rights, dismal unemployment benefits but a capitalist nation with a few zillionairs ........ AND GUNS.

The perfect formula for a high rate of violent crimes and murder mayhem.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1223 Jan 19, 2013
You were saying, RedButt?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1224 Jan 20, 2013
tallyho wrote:
all your life?? well that's a lie right there, you are still breathing yes ??????????

2nd] lie is at least twenty-one (21) years of age

so you were illegal for apprx, 20 years,11 months and how many days??

as per: Wyoming Gun Laws
CHAPTER 8 – WEAPONS
just saying ..........
That's getting nit picky.
Since you want to be nit picky, only handguns require that you be 21 or older to purchase. Long guns require you to be 18 or older to purchase. Air rifles are not considered firearms, but are considered guns. Although age requirements to purchase an air rifle differ by state, there is no age requirement to own one.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#1225 Jan 20, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Long guns require you to be 18 or older to purchase.
Only 18? Is that true?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#1226 Jan 20, 2013
one state law:.........

Section 4008. Possession of firearms by children A child under the age of sixteen years shall not, without the consent of his parents or guardian, have in his possession or control a pistol or revolver constructed or designed for the use of gunpowder or other explosive substance with leaden ball or shot. A child who violates a provision of this section shall be deemed a delinquent child under the provisions of chapter 11 of Title 33.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 131,736
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 4 min Enter Username 1,752
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 4 min Roxie Darling 284
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Sublime1 25,401
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,532
True or False Game 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,240
why is geno stalking 16 min dragoon70056 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min dirty white boy- 152,341
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr chortle 68
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,713