Only cowards need guns

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1103 Jan 14, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I also love how you can read into things and presume I was threatening you (when in fact I was not), I was nmerely agreeing with you at one point.
You truly are foolish thinking you are the ultimate thinker here.
When in reality you are not.
Neither am I,
I simply agreed with you on one thing and all you want to do is presume/ASSume that your intilect is the only and the best out there.
My god you are truly full of yourself.
These were your words

"100% agree with ya here,

Hate guns myself,

Do not own one, and do not need one,

I like to take guns away from people and shove them up their back sides to show just how much cowards they really are, behnd a gun."

Well, pardon me if I misconstrued your words, but since I am defending those like me who are "cowards" that own guns and you said that you like to take guns away from people "cowards" and shove them up their back sides, i took that as a threat directed at me.
Maybe you were using sarcasm, and I failed to catch it. Which area were you agreeing with me on.

As to being the only intellectual on topix, I never claim to be, nor believe that I am, but I AM a darn sight smarter than many of the posters on topix and I can debate or conduct a civil disagreement with someone, without resorting to vile language, unlike many here.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#1104 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'll stick to my 1911. It holds 8...... There is now on the market a 7 shooter for those who are concerned that some criminals can count to 6..... I *think it is made by Ruger and is in a fairly new caliber,.327. Kinda a souped up .32 Magnum.
LOL...I do like the a six shooter because of its simplicity, But really like the Glock 22 in 40 cal, 15 round mags, light, accurate and nowhere near the kick or expense of a 45. Not really worried about someone counting passed 3. The wifey can handle it easily and it offers a superior round over a 9mm. It has always been important that she can use any means available when I am not around or if something would happen to me.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#1105 Jan 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I do like the a six shooter because of its simplicity, But really like the Glock 22 in 40 cal, 15 round mags, light, accurate and nowhere near the kick or expense of a 45. Not really worried about someone counting passed 3. The wifey can handle it easily and it offers a superior round over a 9mm. It has always been important that she can use any means available when I am not around or if something would happen to me.
Many years ago I bought my wife a Charter Arms Undercover in .38 Spec. 5 shots,loaded with Federal HYDRA-SHOK ammo it can make somebody pay attention. Its for around the house use,up close and personal. Depending on the agency and job I carry a choice between 3 pistols. A Ruger P-95 in 9mm,S&W Mod.19 in .357 Mag or my 1911.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#1106 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Many years ago I bought my wife a Charter Arms Undercover in .38 Spec. 5 shots,loaded with Federal HYDRA-SHOK ammo it can make somebody pay attention. Its for around the house use,up close and personal. Depending on the agency and job I carry a choice between 3 pistols. A Ruger P-95 in 9mm,S&W Mod.19 in .357 Mag or my 1911.
... that charter arms is a good choice for home protection ....38 was the cal. of choice for many years ... if i had to pick a new gun for the house i like "the judge" ...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1107 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Many years ago I bought my wife a Charter Arms Undercover in .38 Spec. 5 shots,loaded with Federal HYDRA-SHOK ammo it can make somebody pay attention. Its for around the house use,up close and personal. Depending on the agency and job I carry a choice between 3 pistols. A Ruger P-95 in 9mm,S&W Mod.19 in .357 Mag or my 1911.
Are they coordinated with your shoes or outfit or what?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1109 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
I bagged the wife a walther ppks, stainless, it's a little heavy for as small as it is and I can't even try to shoot it without slicing my thumb web but she likes it, it's a 380 but holds 7. She even cleans it..lol

That ruger is a tank of a weapon, I think they built those to withstand a nuclear blast..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1110 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... that charter arms is a good choice for home protection ....38 was the cal. of choice for many years ... if i had to pick a new gun for the house i like "the judge" ...
Common Mike...go for the El Presidente in 40mm.....lol...
:)

Buffalo, NY

#1111 Jan 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Common Mike...go for the El Presidente in 40mm.....lol...
... jeff cooper can shoot the arse outta a crow thats flying ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#1112 Jan 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Are they coordinated with your shoes or outfit or what?
Howdy sh1theel. Yup,Basic Black uniform and duty belt. I'd tell you what gear I have to wear but I don't want to feed your cop fetish.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#1113 Jan 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I bagged the wife a walther ppks, stainless, it's a little heavy for as small as it is and I can't even try to shoot it without slicing my thumb web but she likes it, it's a 380 but holds 7. She even cleans it..lol
That ruger is a tank of a weapon, I think they built those to withstand a nuclear blast..!
I used to have a CZ-75 in .32 auto. Carried it for years but gave it to my oldest son last year for Christmas. Him and his Fiancee bought a house and felt they needed something for home defense,so I gave them something.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#1114 Jan 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, pardon me if I misconstrued your words, but since I am defending those like me who are "cowards" that own guns and you said that you like to take guns away from people "cowards" and shove them up their back sides, i took that as a threat directed at me.
Threaten me face to face with one and see what happens is all I was saying.

Misconstrued severly on your part.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1115 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy sh1theel. Yup,Basic Black uniform and duty belt. I'd tell you what gear I have to wear but I don't want to feed your cop fetish.
Um, now wait a minute, deputy- I'm not the one that dresses like a ninja cop.

Well, I guess I could be undercover....

I should have advised you of your rights but you walked right into that!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1116 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... jeff cooper can shoot the arse outta a crow thats flying ...
If they would ever exhume him his powder would STILL be dry..!

Buffalo, NY

#1117 Jan 14, 2013
... he'd outdraw ya when you open the coffin ...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1118 Jan 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I used to have a CZ-75 in .32 auto. Carried it for years but gave it to my oldest son last year for Christmas. Him and his Fiancee bought a house and felt they needed something for home defense,so I gave them something.
For home I've always liked shotguns myself. I don't really know why, just this fascination. My favorite is this Benelli m3, it is the neatest setup I have ever seen.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1119 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... he'd outdraw ya when you open the coffin ...
I know you're right..!..so..if we dig him up...I'll let you open it..
:o

Buffalo, NY

#1120 Jan 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're right..!..so..if we dig him up...I'll let you open it..
:o
... lets just throw a willie pete in the hole and hide ...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#1121 Jan 14, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Threaten me face to face with one and see what happens is all I was saying.
Misconstrued severly on your part.
Well, unless you are a super hero, I don't see that as a reality. Someone with a gun can use them far from your reach.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#1122 Jan 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... lets just throw a willie pete in the hole and hide ...
Ok...but after the smoke clears, you get to look in the hole first..

Buffalo, NY

#1123 Jan 14, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...but after the smoke clears, you get to look in the hole first..
... better throw two ... and call in the mike force ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Luckys mom Beffy 68,637
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min -Prince- 149,160
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min THE LONE WORKER 218,849
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min avon5735 210,079
How to invoke a eathquake 35 min visitor 15
News Strange omissions reveal NHL's real motive for ... 36 min Who Farted 6
News Patriots fan charged with pulling alarm at Stee... 38 min Who Farted 7
Back in the day...... 48 min visitor 109
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr F_R_E_D 100
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,775