Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you would have a very interesting time trying to do that with this ole "coward". You might see a visit to he emergency room in your future.
Typical gun owner response,

You might be very surprised,

And you just backed up my statement with this post, coward

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

All kinds of blame and idea's lets just watch and see what really can be done. ;) Alot of people have so many things to say and are lucky to wipe their own a^^'s.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gun owner response,
You might be very surprised,
And you just backed up my statement with this post, coward
hahahahaha, I love the knee JERK reactions I never said I would use a gun to prevent you from attempting to do me bodily harm. However, even ole judge poo would agree that I would be within my rights to do so, if I was I was in fear for my life.
LMFAO

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha, I love the knee JERK reactions I never said I would use a gun to prevent you from attempting to do me bodily harm. However, even ole judge poo would agree that I would be within my rights to do so, if I was I was in fear for my life.
LMFAO
Close enough to saying that, coward!!

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Well, then you would have a very interesting time trying to do that with this ole "coward". You might see a visit to he emergency room in your future.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how people can read into things and project their own thoughts onto someone else words. He wanted to shove a gun up my back side and I responded to his threat, no where was it stated or implied that I would use a gun, even the super judge could not say that my words in any way were a threat to use a gun to do him harm. You and he might construe it to be so, but that would never hold up in court.
Of course, if I was in fear for my life, or feared great bodily harm, such as would occur from a gun shoved up my backside, I would be well within my rights to use any and all weapons at my disposal to prevent such harm and possible death from occurring. Now that can be construed as saying I would use a weapon, whether a gunpowder powered projectile weapon, or a rock to effect that aforementioned protection.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
CLOSE only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
LMFOA
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The fact remains, Only cowards need guns. That rule applies to everyone except the police. Now, if guns were eliminated from the citizenry then the police wouldn't need guns either - unless they are cowards.

"People don't shoot people. Guns do". If that were not true then all you'd need to do is point your finger at someone and he be dead.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
The fact remains, Only cowards need guns. That rule applies to everyone except the police. Now, if guns were eliminated from the citizenry then the police wouldn't need guns either - unless they are cowards.
"People don't shoot people. Guns do". If that were not true then all you'd need to do is point your finger at someone and he be dead.
A gun is an inanimate object, incapable of any action unless manipulated by a person or other force. An inanimate object, being devoid of life it is incapable of intent. As such a gun (that is properly handled and cared for) can not kill people unless used by another person who intends to inflict harm.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun is an inanimate object, incapable of any action unless manipulated by a person or other force. An inanimate object, being devoid of life it is incapable of intent. As such a gun (that is properly handled and cared for) can not kill people unless used by another person who intends to inflict harm.
The same can be said for a nuclear weapon.
Red Herring

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

swimming thru

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
... see all this talk bout guns and now you want to take my nuclear weapons too ... i told ya it would never stop ...

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
The actual fact is that opinions such as yours are not facts.
They are opinions and as such are not worth more than the next guys opinion.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, nuclear weapons don't kill people, mentally unbalanced leaders with nuclear weapons kill people. Actually, they kill people anyway, nuclear weapons just make it that much more efficient.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I will keep my gun and protect all the cowards that try to run when getting their ass shot off. :)

“HEY SPIDEY!!!!”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Wanna Play???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Rather be a live coward then a dead duck!!

Level 2

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how people can read into things and project their own thoughts onto someone else words. He wanted to shove a gun up my back side and I responded to his threat, no where was it stated or implied that I would use a gun, even the super judge could not say that my words in any way were a threat to use a gun to do him harm. You and he might construe it to be so, but that would never hold up in court.
Of course, if I was in fear for my life, or feared great bodily harm, such as would occur from a gun shoved up my backside, I would be well within my rights to use any and all weapons at my disposal to prevent such harm and possible death from occurring. Now that can be construed as saying I would use a weapon, whether a gunpowder powered projectile weapon, or a rock to effect that aforementioned protection.
Ya I also love how you can read into things and presume I was threatening you (when in fact I was not), I was nmerely agreeing with you at one point.

You truly are foolish thinking you are the ultimate thinker here.

When in reality you are not.

Neither am I,

I simply agreed with you on one thing and all you want to do is presume/ASSume that your intilect is the only and the best out there.

My god you are truly full of yourself.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I would rather carry a six shooter then be carried by six..

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

justaguess wrote:
I would rather carry a six shooter then be carried by six..
I'll stick to my 1911. It holds 8...... There is now on the market a 7 shooter for those who are concerned that some criminals can count to 6..... I *think it is made by Ruger and is in a fairly new caliber,.327. Kinda a souped up .32 Magnum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••