|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
My little town where I live in, I can walk anytime and never get mugged. It's so peaceful.
I can do the same in "My little town," so what's your point?
We have legal open carry here but nobody has been gunned down on the street in the history of the town.

You are still surrounded by the same, and more, problems that plague America. Pull your head out and take a closer look around you. By that I mean, beyond "Your Little Town."

Google "Kenya Murders" then come back and tell us about your Utopia.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
lol. Nice try but not every African has a poison dart and believes in "voodooism" I never have to worry about anything. My little town where I live in, I can walk anytime and never get mugged. It's so peaceful.<quoted text>
Not all Americans own firearms and believe in Jesus, and yet, you stereotype..

I will admit, you are growing on me, AF I think of you way over there in Afreaka with your little potato sack shirt n pants, your necklace of shrunken squirrel skulls ,, in your hut, petting your twin monkeys Mufasa, and Simba. going outside to do your little tribal dance to keep your internet going.. It warms my heart. and somehow, I think I have had a piece of your wellbeing, sending Sally Struthers 6.00 a month to feed you for the last 27 years.....warms my heart.....keep the faith, someday you will come to our great land,,keemoswabie....
Taffy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Maybe I should come to America and give an anti-gun speech. I guarantee you all that you will all give me a standing ovation and disarm yourselves. I would be instantly famous!
I don't even know where to start with you since you don't know Americans, home of the brave, land of the free! I love my country, and you wish you had all the rights, freedom, opportunity and choices that I am blessed to have since my family fought for it. How dare you think you could come to the States and dictate to us! I have been around the world numerous times, and lived in many countries. Hands down, America is the BEST place to be. Everyone comes here to get educated, find jobs, opportunities, medical facilities, etc...Red, White & Blue.. These colors don't run. Proud American , if you don't like it, you have the opportunity to leave. USA!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
lol. Nice try but not every African has a poison dart and believes in "voodooism" I never have to worry about anything. My little town where I live in, I can walk anytime and never get mugged. It's so peaceful.<quoted text>
Is there someone named "Peter" on the gate?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Americans own firearms and believe in Jesus, and yet, you stereotype..
I will admit, you are growing on me, AF I think of you way over there in Afreaka with your little potato sack shirt n pants, your necklace of shrunken squirrel skulls ,, in your hut, petting your twin monkeys Mufasa, and Simba. going outside to do your little tribal dance to keep your internet going.. It warms my heart. and somehow, I think I have had a piece of your wellbeing, sending Sally Struthers 6.00 a month to feed you for the last 27 years.....warms my heart.....keep the faith, someday you will come to our great land,,keemoswabie....
Well said!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Christ Allah Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
wimpy, you still live with your mother?
what a coincidence. that other wimpy
flbadcatowner still lives with his mother too
you two gossip girls have a lot in common
Only cowards need proxy posting.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well said!
Thanks "friend" :)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Wow. How stereotypic! I've never seen a hut! Never been inside one either. CNN and Hollywood are to blame for this negative perception of mother Africa. Smh.
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Americans own firearms and believe in Jesus, and yet, you stereotype..

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Never judge a book by it's cover. Africa is a rapidly developing continent and economy. China realises this and has invested tremendously in Africa. I will come to America one day. And I will give my speech. And I will receive my standing ovation! And America will put away her guns. I know I can convince people :)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Wow. How stereotypic! I've never seen a hut! Never been inside one either. CNN and Hollywood are to blame for this negative perception of mother Africa. Smh.<quoted text>
CNN!?!?!?!? LMAO!! NOOOOOOOOOOO,, SIR!, You can thank Sally Struthers, Bono, Elton John, and all the bleeding hearts that go over there to feed you!!
My daughter sent a nutty bar to Sally Struthers when she was 10.. Along with a note.... Sally, please dont eat this, save it for the African boy with flies around his nose....
TRUE STORY!,,,,,
dont blame this on CNN!!

hahahahahahahaha,,,,good laugh,,,thanks xoxo
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN!?!?!?!? LMAO!! NOOOOOOOOOOO,, SIR!, You can thank Sally Struthers, Bono, Elton John, and all the bleeding hearts that go over there to feed you!!
My daughter sent a nutty bar to Sally Struthers when she was 10.. Along with a note.... Sally, please dont eat this, save it for the African boy with flies around his nose....
TRUE STORY!,,,,,
dont blame this on CNN!!
If you put the nutty bar in your nose would it stave off the flies? I would've thought that..........hmmm.......never mind

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>If you put the nutty bar in your nose would it stave off the flies? I would've thought that..........hmmm.......never mind
lolol,,,,maybe draw more! highly doubt it got past Sally :)

This dudes a joke,, but hes fun to play with...lolol

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

African_shadows wrote:
Never judge a book by it's cover. Africa is a rapidly developing continent and economy. China realises this and has invested tremendously in Africa. I will come to America one day. And I will give my speech. And I will receive my standing ovation! And America will put away her guns. I know I can convince people :)
Who, what, when, where do you plan to have this speech? America is a big place and might not take kindly for a foreigners opinion that does not live here or is a citizen. I suggest you put your efforts toward your own country before trying to walk in someone else's backyard. Good luck with that!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

The nutty bar story brought a tear to my eye...

just sayin'...

oh...and have you noticed that Sally's replacement in the ad's looks a whole lot like Meathead...

gasp..!

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

justaguess wrote:
The nutty bar story brought a tear to my eye...
just sayin'...
oh...and have you noticed that Sally's replacement in the ad's looks a whole lot like Meathead...
gasp..!
Cry for the children Justy , its ok <3

Meathead?? OMG! Why do they send chubby women, and meatheads to feed the starving children??

Forgot to ask AS if the nutty bar was good.....:)
Tell me when

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Only cowards need guns?

So I guess Diane Fienstien and Harry Reid are cowards then,,OK

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE STORY!,,,,,
dont blame this on CNN!!
African shadows may be a bit naively overoptimistic, but your savage internet bully tactics lead me to believe he is far more civilized than you.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>African shadows may be a bit naively overoptimistic, but your savage internet bully tactics lead me to believe he is far more civilized than you.
Please be aware what I am saying is a statement, not a defense.

AS games here, nothing more, nothing less. He is having his fun. 98 percent of the folks he is interacting with, are not taking him serious, and throwing him grief as well .... and most of the seasoned players are eluding to him being someone else,,, a different "sock" as you all say.. I dont know, dont really care..

I do know, I come and go here, and I have found one of the best and fastest ways to start an Offbeat war, is to step into someone elses "game" and go after someone you technically have no beef with... whether you like what I say or not, I have not directly offended you or attacked you... My sense of humor tends to the brash at times. and if that offends you I appologise, but will not answer to you... but thank you for your opinion.....
I will also not respond to you re this any further...

AS is doing a fine job holding his own...and I actually find him quite humerous...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Because GOD created man. Samuel Colt made them equal.
So the real question is, why don't bullies step up and duel?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE STORY!,,,,,
dont blame this on CNN!!
Yet there are homeless people in America. You shouldn't laugh at mother Africa and yet your "utopia" isn't that 100% legit..

Why would "mighty" America have homeless people on the streets?

I wonder why...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 23,695
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min Bezeer 76,702
Word Association. (Nov '10) 6 min Bezeer 16,551
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min Bezeer 25,860
Add a word and drop a word 11 min Bezeer 967
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Denny CranesPlace 140,567
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 17,165
How to become Unbannable 1 hr cretin56 88
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••