“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#935 Jan 10, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at the track record, shall we? As guns increase in power, speed, capacity our government has done what exactly? Shoot, even Obama loosened laws on where you could carry.
What's leading to worry and speculation is the worst in human beings being prodded by mainstream media (by that I mean Fox, various websites and talk radio.)
Tell you what, if anyone ever comes to take your guns away, I'll buy you a beer.
The murder rate has gone down 49% since 1995 and the gun ownership has nearly doubled. More guns means less crime. Nearly all states have carry laws. What did Obama loosen on where you could carry. The only thing Obama loosened was fast and furious illegal gun sale which has resulted in a number of deaths. Of course protects Holder and keep the truth from coming out with executive privilege

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#936 Jan 10, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Colt,Remington and other arms makers need to send Obama a thank you card or give him a salesman of the year award or something.
Not only that I hope we send him a thank you card for the Dems loosing control of the senate. Lots of Dems are good gun owners

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#937 Jan 10, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The track record that the right has with elementary school, theater and mall shootings suggests that you people are plotting more mayhem to exercise your 2A 'rights'.
Well well well.... The sh1theel speaks.... Wrongly as usual. FYI Doofus sh1theel,the majority of mass shooters have been liberally affiliated others no political affinity. Can't recall any conservative shooters. Ain't you learned yet sh1theel,its you libs that are the bomb throwers,the mass shooter. Ticked off at the world and need your 15 minutes of fame and see violence as your way to get the attention you seek. When things don't go your way politically,well.... read up on the Haymarket bombings from the turn of the last century. Did anyone ever tell you you're not that bright,sh1theel? Not even a good lil 'ol lefty propgandist. Pathetic. Marine Corps Pat makes you look like a Piker.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#938 Jan 10, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The murder rate has gone down 49% since 1995 and the gun ownership has nearly doubled. More guns means less crime. Nearly all states have carry laws. What did Obama loosen on where you could carry. The only thing Obama loosened was fast and furious illegal gun sale which has resulted in a number of deaths. Of course protects Holder and keep the truth from coming out with executive privilege
Don't confuse the issue with facts Denny.... You might get called names. LOL

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#939 Jan 10, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Well well well.... The sh1theel speaks.... Wrongly as usual. FYI Doofus sh1theel,the majority of mass shooters have been liberally affiliated others no political affinity. Can't recall any conservative shooters. Ain't you learned yet sh1theel,its you libs that are the bomb throwers,the mass shooter. Ticked off at the world and need your 15 minutes of fame and see violence as your way to get the attention you seek. When things don't go your way politically,well.... read up on the Haymarket bombings from the turn of the last century. Did anyone ever tell you you're not that bright,sh1theel? Not even a good lil 'ol lefty propgandist. Pathetic. Marine Corps Pat makes you look like a Piker.
WRONG, name-caller and combat veteran liar.

It is YOU people who, enamored with the 2A, participate in killings.

We love the FIRST Amendment. We might talk someone to metaphorical death but, no bloodshed.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#940 Jan 10, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG, name-caller and combat veteran liar.
It is YOU people who, enamored with the 2A, participate in killings.
We love the FIRST Amendment. We might talk someone to metaphorical death but, no bloodshed.
Talk about DESPERATE... You're GRASPING sh1theel,grasping. I'd ask you for proof but....well,you know. You'd only resort to your usual. Name calling,trying to belittle,bring up a different facet of the discussion(that you STILL couldn't defend). No sh1theel,you're wrong. I know it,you know it,and many on here see you for who/what you are. A pathetic liberal scared of the world sh1theel. You NEED big government to take care of you. Sh1theels usually do. Good luck when Barry runs out of other peoples' money to spend.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#941 Jan 10, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The track record that the right has with elementary school, theater and mall shootings suggests that you people are plotting more mayhem to exercise your 2A 'rights'.
Question for ya sh1theel. If libs are soooo peaceful,why are prisons full of them?

“My friends call me Dixie, but”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

You can call me Mr. Normous

#942 Jan 10, 2013
Everyone would want guns like these.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#943 Jan 10, 2013
Here are seven things more difficult to do than buying a gun:
In many states, you have to register in advance to vote, sometimes by as much as 30 days. Under federal law, you can buy a gun on the day you decide you want one.
Take Sudafed for your cold symptoms? Due to its connection with methamphetamine, federal law limits the amount pseudoephedrine (antihistamine) you can buy in a month. Federal law says nothing about how many guns you can purchase in one transaction.
To get a cell phone contract, you have to provide your social security number. It’s the same when signing up for many utilities services. When buying a gun, providing a social security number is not necessary.
The FDA prohibits most dogs in restaurants in all fifty states. Forty-nine states (all but Illinois) allow concealed firearms to be carried in public.
Houston lawmakers recently proposed a law which would require all strippers to get permits to take off their clothes. In the same state of Texas, no permit is necessary to purchase an assault rifle.
Due to zoning laws in Miami-Dade county in Florida, liquor stores must be built 2,000 feet away from churches. Concealed guns can be carried into churches. Last year, in St. Petersburg, Fla., a pastor’s daughter was accidentally shot by a gun-carrying congregant.
In order to get open water scuba diving certification in Colorado, certification courses of up to three days are required; these include classroom sessions, pool dives, and open water practice dives. To meet the qualification for a concealed carry permit, you can take a 90-minute online course called “Introduction to Pistol Safety,” with no actual shooting practice, and be on your way.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/10/7-things-harde...

Location hidden

#944 Jan 10, 2013
Former rocker, Ted Nugent, who pooped in his pants to avoid serving in the Army during Vietnam (he was old enough to serve) likens gun nuts to Civil Rights legend, Rosa Parks.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/10/ted-nugent-say...
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#945 Jan 10, 2013
I guess I am a coward then because I need a gun.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#946 Jan 10, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I believe title 10 sets out militia. Everyone is in the militia from 18 to 45 or 65 with previous military experience. Militia last called out in Hawaii to defend against an expected invasion
Pearl Harbor ....we are at war .... not a civil up rising

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#947 Jan 10, 2013
info:
A high school student in California walked into class on Thursday armed with a shotgun, shot one classmate and missed another before staff "heroics" helped prevent further bloodshed.

The 16-year-old gunman's victim was airlifted to hospital where he was in a "critical condition" after the shooting at a high school in Taft, north of Los Angeles, said Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood.

After the shots were fired, a teacher and a campus supervisor arrived and engaged the shooter in conversation, allowing the rest of the 28-member class to get out safely
Sortm Warning

De Forest, WI

#948 Jan 10, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
well little punk say it to on of their faces instead of playing with your self on the internet

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#949 Jan 10, 2013
how to know when you are in TEXAS , wine tasting event... when a cork was POPPED

92.5% of the people all pulled guns

ha ha ha ha ha

Location hidden

#950 Jan 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
info:
A high school student in California walked into class on Thursday armed with a shotgun, shot one classmate and missed another before staff "heroics" helped prevent further bloodshed.
The 16-year-old gunman's victim was airlifted to hospital where he was in a "critical condition" after the shooting at a high school in Taft, north of Los Angeles, said Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood.
After the shots were fired, a teacher and a campus supervisor arrived and engaged the shooter in conversation, allowing the rest of the 28-member class to get out safely
They used THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#951 Jan 10, 2013
Armed Florida senior changes would-be robber’s life with legal handgun

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/01/08/armed-f...

Level 8

USA

#952 Jan 10, 2013

Level 8

USA

#953 Jan 10, 2013
Boy uses AR15 to stop home invasion

http://wolfhowling.blogspot.com/2012/12/boy-u...

Level 8

USA

#954 Jan 10, 2013
Mother Hiding with Kids Shoots Intruder

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc. (Feb '12) 4 min Go Blue Forever 4,990
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min TALLYHO 8541 36,456
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 7 min Hoozie 15
Scottish Independence 1 hr Times are a Changing 14
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Cyan in CA 24,118
Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) 1 hr Bill 25
Palin family brawl under investigation 1 hr Bill 11
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Times are a Changing 20,175
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Kady Kaye 1,050
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Times are a Changing 147,087
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 314
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,608
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••