#65 Dec 29, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop?
I agree with you buddy!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#66 Dec 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>That is taking the debate to a rather senseless and out of context extreme.
That's their best tactic!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#67 Dec 29, 2012
Sticks & stones may break my bones-words will never hurt me "coward" does require a rebuttal.

You perpetrate a crimnal act against me or my family or property prepare to get shot, if that
is being a coward-more power to'm!!!

PS: No!'i' won't be calling your next of kin.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68 Dec 29, 2012
Don't you think it's strange that the person who started this, Stuges ?, never came back?
He's rubbing his hands together saying, "Made ya look, made ya look."

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#69 Dec 29, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
What would your mummy say if she knew how RUDE you are on the web!
Mother says you should be happy it wasn't worse and you have yet to see rude.

I tend to agree with mother in these matters.

So why DID you go from Frank, to Patricia "You can call me Pat", to A_ss? Not only having trouble deciding on a name, but a gender too?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#70 Dec 29, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
So why DID you go from Frank, to Patricia "You can call me Pat", to A_ss? Not only having trouble deciding on a name, but a gender too?
Last I checked, Pat could also be short for Patrick.
Christ Allah Mighty

Lockhart, TX

#71 Dec 29, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
wimpy, you still live with your mother?
what a coincidence. that other wimpy
flbadcatowner still lives with his mother too
you two gossip girls have a lot in common

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#72 Dec 29, 2012
Christ Allah Mighty wrote:
wimpy, you still live with your mother?
what a coincidence. that other wimpy
flbadcatowner still lives with his mother too
you two gossip girls have a lot in common
Nah, but she is only a phone call away, you should get yourself one of those new fandangled inventions, it opens up a whole new avenue of communication.

Gossip girls?
Now that is funny.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73 Dec 29, 2012

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#74 Dec 29, 2012
reebie wrote:
http://gunssavelives.net/incid ent-map/
That is a GREAT site...!!!!

I am so very proud & happy for you about your responsible ownership..

:)
Level 7

Location hidden

#75 Dec 29, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a GREAT site...!!!!
I am so very proud & happy for you about your responsible ownership..
:)
Yea, I like it,, good information...

Thanks for the pat :)

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#76 Dec 29, 2012
Well. Guns kill. I don't need one. Never have, never will. It's sad to see how human beings kill each other with guns. And guns are adored by Americans. We Kenyans maybe not at the same level as Americans but we will never have to fear or look over our shoulders because of a random gun attack in a cinema hall or in a school or church. I've heard a gun shot twice in my whole 27 years of living! If I were to conquer the world, I'd make America disarm. Only the Police and the military should have guns. PS: THE TRUTH HURTS, BUT IT MUST BE TOLD!
Level 7

Location hidden

#77 Dec 29, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Well. Guns kill. I don't need one. Never have, never will. It's sad to see how human beings kill each other with guns. And guns are adored by Americans. We Kenyans maybe not at the same level as Americans but we will never have to fear or look over our shoulders because of a random gun attack in a cinema hall or in a school or church. I've heard a gun shot twice in my whole 27 years of living! If I were to conquer the world, I'd make America disarm. Only the Police and the military should have guns. PS: THE TRUTH HURTS, BUT IT MUST BE TOLD!
yea, but you have poison darts and voodoo,,,, six of one, half dozen of the other....

just sayin..........

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#78 Dec 29, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
I agree. Gone are the days when REAL MEN settled their differences in an arena with crocodile infested moats flowing around the arena.
So any pictures of YOU settling your differences? Or do all Kenyans think like you do to avoid conflict and the gator pits?

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

#79 Dec 29, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
How are you going to capture America without guns? Smile at us,Put on a scary face,or bore us to death?
Level 7

Location hidden

#80 Dec 29, 2012
Syloc wrote:
<quoted text>How are you going to capture America without guns? Smile at us,Put on a scary face,or bore us to death?
# 3 gets my vote
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#81 Dec 29, 2012
Red Neck Romeo wrote:
I use my bare hands,...
where?
Taffy

North Richland Hills, TX

#82 Dec 29, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
The truth? Lol, keep telling yourself that.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#83 Dec 29, 2012
lol. Nice try but not every African has a poison dart and believes in "voodooism" I never have to worry about anything. My little town where I live in, I can walk anytime and never get mugged. It's so peaceful.
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, but you have poison darts and voodoo,,,, six of one, half dozen of the other....
just sayin..........

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#84 Dec 29, 2012
Maybe I should come to America and give an anti-gun speech. I guarantee you all that you will all give me a standing ovation and disarm yourselves. I would be instantly famous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,011
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 53 min Lemmy is God II 47,018
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Bar Fly_ok 22,873
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr its me daisy 8,896
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 218,679
News Disneyland devotee visits park for 2,000 days i... 4 hr Latter Day Taints 1
News Conservative summer reading list at Alabama hig... 4 hr Latter Day Taints 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 hr quilterqueen 4,280
More from around the web