Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7841 Feb 5, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, however, what YOU infer.P
You don't know what I infer, Darling.

You have problems knowing what you infer.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7842 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again creating things that don't exist.
People like you, Shug.

See what I said, not what you infer.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7843 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
I said the TALK of ammo restrictions and limitations sparked the situation.
And I said that you were full of cr@p.

After all, the same "talk" said that Obama was going to send HLS out and confiscate everyone's guns.

So instead of blaming the loons who insisted Obama was on the way, let's blame the people who wanted background check after another gun loon went into a public school and shot 20 children with an AR-15 the NRA insists everyone should be able to own if they want.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#7844 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I have all the ammo I need!
LOL. I think you're the first gun owner I have ever heard that said "I have all the ammo I need"
Islander

United States

#7845 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, darling.
If your next door neighbor has 50,000 rounds of .22s and won't sell you any, it isn't a shortage.
Yes it as supply does not meet the demand. Their is a shortage of availability.
I wouldn't expect some one who doesn't think your innocent until proven guilty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7846 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>Dude settle down and breath.
Are you banging your head on the table while snorting coke again, Shug?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7847 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>Dude settle down and breath. You used the word voluntary. I was just making sure it wasn't meant to be involuntary. you know everyone is capable of a typo..
Great.

Every time you use a verb, I'll be sure to ask if you forgot to put "not" in front of it.

Because we know everyone is capable of making a mistake, and you are even more capable.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7848 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
Dishing it out for two years????? This is the first time I've ever talk to you
Do you need to look up "infer" again?

How many dozens of aliases are in this thread- and that is this thread- Shug?
Islander

United States

#7849 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when?
All those reports of the ammo background check being delayed in NY are wrong?
Putting aside I am sure you know NY is the ONLY state which requires background checks on ammo? Someday?
HAhahahahahahahaha. Wrong the state data base is up and running now. It has been for weeks.
Once again there you go again Spin Doctor barefoot. I never said any other state does it. But it is being talked about. Even on a federal level. IT IS THE TALK OF AMMO RESTRICTIONS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS THAT HAS CAUSED THE AMMO AVAILABILITY PROBLEM. IT IS WHY PEOPLE ARE STOCKPILING! IT WASN"T A PROBLEM UNTIL THE TALKS OF DOING THESE THINGS STARTED. There is some merit in why people are doing it.
Now seriously I'm done with you.
Islander

United States

#7850 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said that you were full of cr@p.
After all, the same "talk" said that Obama was going to send HLS out and confiscate everyone's guns.
So instead of blaming the loons who insisted Obama was on the way, let's blame the people who wanted background check after another gun loon went into a public school and shot 20 children with an AR-15 the NRA insists everyone should be able to own if they want.
O.K. one more and I'm done. An Armalight Rifle-15 is nothing more that a semi-auto rifle. No more and no less than any other detachable box magazine rifle. It is natural that the most popular model of rifle in the country today is also the most common in deadly shootings involving rifles. It is no more deadly than any other semi-auto rifle. People just think it looks scary. As a matter of fact. I own an AR-10 in .308 with a 5 round mag that is one of my deer rifles. It has a 26 inch. bull barrel on it. Anyone who thinks that is a military style assault rifle knows nothing about what they are talking about.
It's like saying snipers use bolt actions so bolt actions are sniper rifles.
The anti-gunners have been marching for what I've said and that is fact. It is not made up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7851 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
I wouldn't expect some one who doesn't think your innocent until proven guilty.
I wouldn't expect it from someone who keeps insisting juries find people "innocent" even though in every jurisdiction in the USA they find people "Not guilty".

Of course: I graduated from high school and know the difference between "presumption of innocence" and "innocent".

Do let us all know the SECOND you can find a court in the USA that has declared someone "Innocent".

Level 5

Location hidden

#7853 Feb 5, 2014
Wait... this is from six minutes ago.

SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Background checks for ammunition sales - required under New York's Safe Act - won't start anytime soon, New York State Police Superintendent Joseph D'Amico told lawmakers in Albany today.

The new gun laws, signed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January 2013, require background checks on ammunition sales at point of purchase. State police are still developing a system that won't disrupt sales and still comply with the law.

"We're not ready to do it," D'Amico said. "When we are, we will give ample notice."
Islander

United States

#7854 Feb 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I think you're the first gun owner I have ever heard that said "I have all the ammo I need"
The only gun he ever puts his hands on is the stubbie between his legs.
You can't believe a damn thing this whacko says. I wouldn't be surprised if he lives in a basement, playing World of Warcraft whenever he is not on topix making a complete idiot out of himself.
Islander

United States

#7856 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect it from someone who keeps insisting juries find people "innocent" even though in every jurisdiction in the USA they find people "Not guilty".
Of course: I graduated from high school and know the difference between "presumption of innocence" and "innocent".
Do let us all know the SECOND you can find a court in the USA that has declared someone "Innocent".
SMH..........That was Gnu. We are different people. You graduated high school? Very good, welcome to our club. We need a new shoe shine boy. We will even provide the soap box.
Islander

United States

#7857 Feb 5, 2014
Oh wow seriously though You can go back talking to the disembodied voices in your head. I'm bored with you now....

Level 5

Location hidden

#7858 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>The only gun he ever puts his hands on is the stubbie .
Poooor Islander: I've SLAPPED THE SNOT OUT OF HIM and now he's going to cry that I hurt his precious feeeelings!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY!

Where oh where is that database you promised us 15 minutes ago, shug?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7859 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>SMH..........That was Gnu.
SMD: responding to your post, SpoogeSponge.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7860 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
Wrong the state data base is up and running now. It has been for weeks.
Waiting shug.

Spin it...
Independent

United States

#7861 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
You don't know what I infer, Darling.
Why thanks, sweetie, I didn't know you swung that way.

:^`P
Independent

United States

#7862 Feb 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Oh sweetie, all the BG checks in the world would not have stopped that murderous spree.
It is not only the NRA that believes we have freedom to own an Armolite-15 rifle, there are actually millions more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What features would you like in a girl? (Feb '13) 4 min Chilli J 163
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min streetglidehoney 43,554
Poll Why should Harley NEVER talk politics? 13 min Mister Manners 0
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min andet1987 32,725
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 20 min andet1987 57,718
Poll Is Hillary Electable? 22 min Polly Ticks 0
Play "end of the name"... 23 min andet1987 389
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 33 min beatlesinafog 2,460
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Wolftracks 169,393
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr anguish 29,710