|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
Hey- a guy who fought in Vietnam when he was in grade
school is married to a princess who has a twin brother whom she found on the internet four years ago. What's not be believed?
OH! AND, graybox Sam/Beckie has his back! It just gets no better than that!
Hey there sh1theel. I'm flattered that you are soooo wrapped up in my life. Speaks volumes about yours....or lack of. Care to PM me your real world addy? We can sit down have a beer and discuss your obsession...... If it ain't to far a drive. Unfortunately,unlike some,I have a day job.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there sh1theel. I'm flattered that you are soooo wrapped up in my life. Speaks volumes about yours....or lack of. Care to PM me your real world addy? We can sit down have a beer and discuss your obsession...... If it ain't to far a drive. Unfortunately,unlike some,I have a day job.
Biden said Obama would use executive order for gun control. King Obama strikes again

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree?
Thanks.
Gandhi was a "sideshow". Did you read the articles? They say it better than I can condense down here.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Biden said Obama would use executive order for gun control. King Obama strikes again
That won't fly. I see lawsuits left and right if he tries. Won't pass the smell test with SCOTUS.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there sh1theel. I'm flattered that you are soooo wrapped up in my life. Speaks volumes about yours....or lack of. Care to PM me your real world addy? We can sit down have a beer and discuss your obsession...... If it ain't to far a drive. Unfortunately,unlike some,I have a day job.
Urinsane.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

hell , as long as a civil right isn't denied ...

felonies are suppose to own guns....

some states any visits to family courts get permits revoked ... so it can become a FEDERAL law ... and this time it will pass

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>That won't fly. I see lawsuits left and right if he tries. Won't pass the smell test with SCOTUS.
It stinks on ice but that is what Biden said. An end run around congress and the constitution.
Burrhus Frederic Skinner

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Urinsane.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text><jumping up and down, waving> I'm here too!

Urafemme

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Take guns from honest people and only the bad guys will have them!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Steevi wrote:
Take guns from honest people and only the bad guys will have them!
It is a shame that liberals don't understand that simple fact. We could just make crime illegal if criminals followed the law

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

who in the hell is taking your gun , whoooooo

grow up .... should a 12 year old have a gun it is their right as per 2nd...

use common sense here ..... a restriction not a total ban .... should Jack the Ripper have a new set of knives ?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Nothing in those words can be construed as a ban on anyone who is of legal age owning or possessing a firearm. The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution has zero to do with hunting and 100% to do with the ability of the citizens to resist tyranny. So, as long as there is a 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, I will keep and bear my arms.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

tallyho wrote:
use common sense here ..... a restriction not a total ban .... should Jack the Ripper have a new set of knives ?
so you want to ban knives too or just ban jack the ripper from buying knives

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

tallyho wrote:
Jack the ripper used a scalple so please, if you are going to use an analogy at least get it right!

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Nothing in those words can be construed as a ban on anyone who is of legal age owning or possessing a firearm. The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution has zero to do with hunting and 100% to do with the ability of the citizens to resist tyranny. So, as long as there is a 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, I will keep and bear my arms.
Where's the resist tyranny part?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text> so you want to ban knives too or just ban jack the ripper from buying knives
your second [pun intended] thought is the better , but it is far better that you put some words in your mouth instead of trying to be funny

try this Cain slew Abel with a rock ... ban rocks ????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Steevi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack the ripper used a scalple so please, if you are going to use an analogy at least get it right!
Jack the ripper used a butcher's knife with the skill of a surgeon.... doesn't say DR. Jack the Ripper

now you have learned

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

info:

What weapons did jack the ripper use? Answer: Jack the Ripper used primarily ropes and knives to kill his victims.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the resist tyranny part?
Try reading the letters of the founding fathers and you will see that they said nothing about hunting and volumes about resisting tyranny. But you go ahead and disarm, that is your right, but as long as we have a 2nd Amendment in force, i will continue to be armed, as is my right. Your right does not trump mine.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
A POWERFUL MESSAGE FROM STEVIE WONDER ON GUN CONTROL:
It almost brought a tear to my eye when he wrote
I think this says it all..........We all need to take the blinders off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••