Only cowards need guns

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7630 Feb 2, 2014
A coward wouldn't own a gun... they would be afraid of the big "bang" they make... and as such.. would stand by and get robbed while shatting their pants wondering why the first cop is 12 minutes away AFTER the 911 call that occurs 5 minutes after the assault....

Best thing to do in a potential bad situation... pull out your gun... scratch your nose with it as you casually walk by the trouble.... doubt you'd have a problem... and didn't cost a bullet for anybody...
Islander

United States

#7631 Feb 2, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is polite and there is a real reason for him stopping me then he has nothing to worry about right?
Once you politely inform, which is immediately, the "cop" you have a weapon in your vehicle...right.
Then you both will most likely discuss the 'real reason for him, or her, stopping' you.
Not true at all. Many, many cops are the biggest cowards our country has ever produced.
Islander

United States

#7632 Feb 2, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
btw StellarKnight...I can almost guarantee you...that cop is not a 'coward'. Be Polite.
Sorry above post goes to this comment. I click the wrong reply.
Independent

United States

#7633 Feb 3, 2014
Capn Greg wrote:
Best thing to do in a potential bad situation... pull out your gun... scratch your nose with it as you casually walk by the trouble.... doubt you'd have a problem... and didn't cost a bullet for anybody...
Though I personally have no problem with your suggestion, most places will hit you with a brandishing or intimidation charge for doing that.

:^{

“USER BANNED”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7634 Feb 3, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry above post goes to this comment. I click the wrong reply.
NP
Islander

United States

#7635 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He WENT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE AND SNUCK UP ON THE OLD MAN AND SHOT FOUR TIMES KILLING HIM.
How DARE you speak of morality!
Hey buddy. get it through your thick head. That I'm not defending his actions. Give it up and stop playing spin doctor games. His war hero status has nothing to do with the situation. It is sympathy card playing on your part and has nothing to do with my statements.
Islander

United States

#7636 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how sad is it that I USE THE FACTS OF JUST ONE OF HUNDREDS OF ACTUAL CASES to make a "mountain out of a molehill".
If it were your father, you f*king hump, you would not think it was a molehill.
No I would not. Though I would also be offended and upset if it was politicized to push an agenda to deny the rights of an entire nation of free people. I would not want this tragedy in my family to be broadcast on national media to create a scapegoat. Your totally irrational and out deviod of perspective.
Islander

United States

#7637 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Crooks walk around to the backdoor because you left it unlocked.
I give house keys to people I trust.
Trust with my stuff, trust with my life, trust if I the find me dead in the house they will take out the gold fillings I have in my teeth and give them to my kids.
I don't have to tell them not to come into my house.
If you give your keys to someone, you are, legally, giving them permission to come into your house.
Yes legally you are. My point is that law is BS. Sort of like hate crime laws are BS. You don't enter a persons house uninvited. Period. When you cross that door way you put your wellbeing on the
line.
No Dice

Lebanon, OH

#7639 Feb 3, 2014
Marysville Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate war heroes? What the hell is wrong with a man serving his country and what is *right* about him being murdered for knocking on a door? Why do YOU keep railing against his being a war hero veteran?
What the Hell are you whining about now, Ferret???? You still supporting the Marxist cause?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7640 Feb 3, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was found "not guilty".
So was OJ.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7641 Feb 3, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Not really.

After you are charged, you are "not guilty", not innocent.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7642 Feb 3, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
Why should a man serve jail time when he committed no crime?
Also wrong.

He was found "not guilty" of 2nd degree murder.

He wasn't innocent, and he was definitely not found to have committed no crime.

The prosecutor could have offered the jury other options- manslaughter.

As we heard from one juror: he got away with murder because they had no other option.
Independent

United States

#7646 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
As we heard from one juror: he got away with murder because they had no other option.
Does it really matter? He is walking around a free man today. All the opinions in the world can't change a "Not Guilty" verdict.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7647 Feb 3, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter?
Yes.

And as most people would say: it is only a matter of time.

Already have "told ya so" loaded.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7648 Feb 3, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, do you believe that Trayvon would have killed Zimmerman if he'd gotten to the gun first?
Do you believe Martin would have been killed if the pedophile waited for the cops like he was told?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7649 Feb 3, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
Take OJ for instance. I truly believe that Mark Furman tried to frame the right man.
And OJ is just as innocent of murder as your pedophile.

Sometimes: justice is not served by the court.
anon

Carrollton, GA

#7652 Feb 3, 2014
Martin was certainly no Saint,in his short life he had been in trouble for fighting,selling drugs in school..He was suspended from School at the time of the incident..He left Mami,went 200 mies to visit hs Father,when he should of been home instead of taking a vacation..
The media never showed the pictures of this teen except when he was12 ...
Zimmerman,was no Saint either he had many year's ofn this troubled teen,I did believe however Zimmerman,was innocent..Since the trail he has showed his true color's he is a "HISPANIC' thug that will en d up in jail like his buddy O.J.that was found innocent.SMH..O.J. has been siting in prison for year's because he is a criminal,and eventually Zimmerman will be there with him..
"Karma,is a BIOTCH and so is O.J.and Zimmerman,it will not be long until Zimmerman will be getting free Sex,and getting fatter than O.J.Life is sweet!!!

“USER BANNED”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7653 Feb 3, 2014
There is a difference between 'not guilty' or free of criminal culpability and 'innocent'. If you kill someone in self defense, as in the Zimmerman case, you are 'not guilty' of any criminal offense in most of the United States...however, you are not 'innocent'.

'Not guilty' is used to express specifically WHAT you are not guilty of, by jury verdict...whether or not you are 'innocent' or not is another matter entirely.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#7655 Feb 3, 2014
only in a Capital case ... other a re-trial can be done a guilty verdict ... be found
Islander

United States

#7657 Feb 3, 2014
Marysville Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>That's the media for ya! They'll harp on the fact that a door-knocker was a war hero and make a HUGE DEAL out of the fact that the door-knocker was old and an Alzheimer's patient when the guy who killed him was just exercising his 2A right to sneak up on door-knockers and kill them. Shall NOT be infringed, right? The door-knocker should have armed himself.
If that is what you have gathered from what was said then your reading comprehension is severely lacking. More likely your just a spin doctor like Barefoot. Never was said or implied that the old man was guilty of anything or that the homeowners actions were justified. Nor was it said or implied that he was exercising his 2nd amendment right when he snuck up on him. What was clearly being said was that it is not an incident that deserves a big sensationalized media storm in order to push a misguided political agenda to restrict the 2nd amendment. It is also wrong when barefoot uses his status as a war vet and grandfather in an attempt to play on peoples emotions. If he is an innocent victim, he is an innocent victim. His status as a war hero and grandfather is arbitrary and irrelevant to the issue. Start addressing the real issues of what is wrong with society and is the real cause of this crap. Media driven fear mongering that has caused people to feel everyother person is rapist, pedo, or mall shooter. That the problem is that people have the second amendment. That we treat the mentally derange as victims he deserve to be catered to and have a place in normal society instead of being out into homes where they can be properly monitored. The self-centered narcissistic consumer culture we are raising children in. They way we glorify crazed psycho's and give them the attention they are looking for when we plaster their faces on every form of media and talk about them over and over again. Or rogue police who taser old ladies and shoot out the windows of vans with children in them. These are the real causes of the violence and senselessness today. Among other things. No people like you rather find a scapegoat in a lifeless tool and free and responsible people's right to have them. These actions are those of a true coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min DILF 4,875
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 8 min DILF 1,855
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min DILF 29,310
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min t town tales 42,042
*Classical music Thread* 13 min Chilli J 24
A six word game (Dec '08) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 18,500
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 17 min DILF 4,344
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 31 min Sweetie-Pie 29,491
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 166,949
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 4 hr DILF 81
More from around the web