“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#7376 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because as soon as the Republicans take over the Senate and the POTUS, they are going to make rape and murder and of course drug use (at least oxycoton and cocaine and other approved white man drugs) legal.
Sorry cupcake, You are wrong, again.

Its the libtarded Dems that are trying to legalize all the drugs in this country. Look at Cali, Washington, Colorado, All states run by Libtards.

Try again, Libtard.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#7377 May 4, 2013
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls wrote:
You did a great job of replying,but the sad truth is that there are a lot of "Sarahs" out there!
Yep, sad but true.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7378 May 4, 2013
Firearm extremists delusionally pretend they're part of a "well regulated militia", waiting vigilantly to unlawfully, violently if need be, throw off the yoke of government they distrust, as the Founding Fathers Constitutionally empowered them to.

For all who so desperately want to believe they're empowered to commit treason, for all you overarmed, paranoid, scared vigilante-wannebes out there, contemplating unlawful, Seditious Acts against your Government, here's a quote from a Founding Father:

"The fundamental law of the militia is, that it be created, directed and commanded by the laws, and ever for the support of the laws."

John Adams

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#7379 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>If the U.N. says turn in your guns you have to.....or you'll be a criminal......and they will come to your house and forcibly take them.....and if I know anyone who tries to lie about it I will turn them in! Why can't you people see that you don't need guns anymore?they are dangerous!
So..... with your opinion, you would support a civil war? Because that is what would happen if the federal government allowed a foreign entity to overlook one of the rights that this country was founded on.

All those deaths, would be on your head for supporting the UN, and the government, if they were stupid enough to even try.

You "might" get most of the guns, but it will come at a very high price. Are you willing to throw all those lives away that it would take to get them?

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#7380 May 4, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, sad but true.
Dammit! I should have read further down before replying, Lol!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#7381 May 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Firearm extremists delusionally pretend they're part of a "well regulated militia", waiting vigilantly to unlawfully, violently if need be, throw off the yoke of government they distrust, as the Founding Fathers Constitutionally empowered them to.
For all who so desperately want to believe they're empowered to commit treason, for all you overarmed, paranoid, scared vigilante-wannebes out there, contemplating unlawful, Seditious Acts against your Government, here's a quote from a Founding Father:
"The fundamental law of the militia is, that it be created, directed and commanded by the laws, and ever for the support of the laws."
John Adams
The law also states that they "the militia" is to defend the this country against all enemies, foreign, and domestic.

I think trying to wipe your azz with the Constitution make you an enemy of the country.
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls

Sanford, FL

#7382 May 4, 2013
Most people seem unwilling to believe that the govt could be their enemy even when they do their dirty deeds right in front of their eyes,some are so tied into the system that their very way of life is at risk if they don't stay in the system,they get scared to try to get out of it,because it's all that they know...out of fear they deny reality and defend the very thing that will eventually destroy them,going to absurd extremes......gun control is wrong....we don't have a gun problem.......we have a people problem. Gun control will Kill more people than guns do.
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls

Sanford, FL

#7383 May 4, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Dammit! I should have read further down before replying, Lol!
HaHaHa! Ya walked right into that!Good reply though!lol!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Hell, Norway

#7384 May 4, 2013
Most people seem unwilling to believe that the govt could be their enemy even when they do their dirty deeds right in front of their eyes,some are so tied into the system that their very way of life is at risk if they don't stay in the system,they get scared to try to get out of it,because it's all that they know...out of fear they deny reality and defend the very thing that will eventually destroy them,going to absurd extremes......gun control is wrong....we don't have a gun problem.......we have a people problem. Gun control will Kill more people than guns do.
Ayup!

Libtards aren`t willing to listen to reason.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7385 May 5, 2013
President Obama apologized for our Second Amendment rights, to the people of Mexico! Maybe he should talk about Mexico while he's there, instead of criticizing America.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7386 May 5, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying Sarah... but the same UN also would take away more than just guns.
PA! PA! Here comes dem black UN hellycopters! dey is coming after our 275 million guns!

Level 5

Location hidden

#7387 May 5, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You should turn in any guns you may have, and rely on the UN to protect you!
You should pick up all those use condoms at your feet before you slip and hit your head on the toilet bowl.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7388 May 5, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>If the U.N. says turn in your guns you have to.....or you'll be a criminal...
sock puppet. who has their hand up your butt?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7389 May 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollyanna, why can't you see that the founding fathers guaranteed all citizens the right to keep and bear arms WITHOUT INFRINGEMENT.
JusticeScalia wrote:
Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Courtís opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.
Justice Scalia
Writing for the majority of the real Supreme Court
Based on the real US Constitution
This century
[United States v.] Heller... 2008

PS: Cracker, you don't have the right to sell firearms to felons, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7390 May 5, 2013
Sarah wrote:
The constitution was written a long time ago,
Sock puppet. Who has their hand up your butt?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7391 May 5, 2013
You did a great job of replying,but the sad truth is that there are a lot of "Sarahs" out there!
There are a lot of sock puppets.

Topix should require registration... cut down the population of socks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7392 May 5, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Sarah aka White Devil King of Trolls...
Right, could hardly tell.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7393 May 5, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry cupcake, You are wrong, again.
Wipe your chip, tea bagger. You are a frightful mess!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7394 May 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice Scalia
Writing for the majority of the real Supreme Court
Based on the real US Constitution
This century
[United States v.] Heller... 2008
PS: Cracker, you don't have the right to sell firearms to felons, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.
It is illegal for a felon to have a gun but then felons don't follow the law
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls

Sanford, FL

#7395 May 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of sock puppets.
Topix should require registration... cut down the population of socks.
I am a registered,you talk to me a lot......you think I am your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min FREE SERVANT 120,469
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 27 min Grace Nerissa 29,761
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 24,548
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 22,195
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 hr Trouser Cough 40,399
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 hr Zwiebel 16,090
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 hr Zwiebel 6,699
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 148,890
True or False Game 4 hr _Baby Boy_ 302
Ebola in America 7 hr the nightmare is ... 476