Only cowards need guns

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7343 May 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I'm not using fatalities to push my political goals; this is where we differ.
You are hiding from them and we differ in in many more ways, for one, I like it on top, ya limped-wristed foofoo.
Sarah

Sanford, FL

#7344 May 4, 2013
I wish all guns were banned,only law enforcement need be armed,too many innocent people are dying,only a total ban on public firearm ownership will stop the senseless killing of my fellow Americans! If a total ban was in effect nobody would need weapons for self defense.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7345 May 4, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your warped version of what I stated...(above).
If you cannot support universal background checks, then you support unqualified sales to anyone who has the cash.

Are you trying to pretend you can spot wife beaters and felons on your own?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7346 May 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
"Yeah it was called
Ann Coulter?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Her last rant: put women in jail for wearing hijabs.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7347 May 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it thinks statistics of 3 years from 1 city in 1 state proves its point for the whole nation! Lmao!
LOL: it thinks that it can ignore the facts.

It is time for dr-deflector to wipe his chin.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#7348 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I wish all guns were banned,only law enforcement need be armed,too many innocent people are dying,only a total ban on public firearm ownership will stop the senseless killing of my fellow Americans! If a total ban was in effect nobody would need weapons for self defense.
If you feel this strongly about that, then perhaps you should move to Sweden.

There will never, and I say never, be a complete ban on guns in the United States.

It wouldn`t stop "People" from killing "People" anyway. It most likely wouldn`t even slow the crime, and death rate down. Then the rapist, robbers,drug addled freak, etc. would become empowered knowing they could do what they want without any repercussions.
Sarah

Sanford, FL

#7349 May 4, 2013
I'm not going any where! this is my home! Amarica is changing and evolving into a better country without guns,We are now under the U.N. and I and many others are supportive of the transition to International Government,We all belong to each other!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#7350 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Ann Coulter? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Her last rant: put women in jail for wearing hijabs.
Please cite, I always read her column but I didn't read that.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#7351 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I'm not going any where! this is my home! Amarica is changing and evolving into a better country without guns,We are now under the U.N. and I and many others are supportive of the transition to International Government,We all belong to each other!
The UN has no authority over anyone in the United States. We allow their headquarters to be here, and donate 75% of their funding to even allow them to exist. Take away the funding and, Poof! they don`t exist.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7352 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Do you really believe that? You think criminals that would murder someone, will suddenly grow a conscience and obey a gun ban? Do you think the police can be immediately "beamed there" by Scotty when you need them? Or are you willing to wait the average 20 minutes for them to show up, after you are probably dead?
Wake up to reality!

Location hidden

#7353 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Lmao! Which Democrat congressman are you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7354 May 4, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
If you feel this strongly about that, then perhaps you should move to Sweden.
There's no firearms ban in Sweden, honey, perhaps you should move to Switzerland where most males have a machine gun in the closet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7355 May 4, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
Then the rapist, robbers,drug addled freak, etc. would become empowered knowing they could do what they want without any repercussions.
Right, because as soon as the Republicans take over the Senate and the POTUS, they are going to make rape and murder and of course drug use (at least oxycoton and cocaine and other approved white man drugs) legal.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7356 May 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that? You think criminals that would murder someone, will suddenly grow a conscience and obey a gun ban?
No more than if you suddenly will start checking backgrounds of the strangers you sell guns to.

The good new is: with the universal background check in place, someone will rat you out and as a felon who won't get to play with your toys.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7357 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I understand what you're saying Sarah... but the same UN also would take away more than just guns. They've already proposed restricting your internet, as well as your rights to freedom of speech. The US didn't agree to it, but one day there may not be a choice. I prefer that we keep our choices. Many countries just don't have the freedoms we are privilege to.

http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2240160979...

So be careful what you wish for, it might happen. More than just the things that go "bang" (that you don't agree with)... just might taken away from us.

Location hidden

#7358 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
You should turn in any guns you may have, and rely on the UN to protect you!
I on the other hand will hold on to my firearms. Let's compare notes in a couple of years!
Sarah

Sanford, FL

#7359 May 4, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You should turn in any guns you may have, and rely on the UN to protect you!
I on the other hand will hold on to my firearms. Let's compare notes in a couple of years!
If the U.N. says turn in your guns you have to.....or you'll be a criminal......and they will come to your house and forcibly take them.....and if I know anyone who tries to lie about it I will turn them in! Why can't you people see that you don't need guns anymore?they are dangerous!

Location hidden

#7360 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>If the U.N. says turn in your guns you have to.....or you'll be a criminal......and they will come to your house and forcibly take them.....and if I know anyone who tries to lie about it I will turn them in! Why can't you people see that you don't need guns anymore?they are dangerous!
Lmao!!!!!
The UN can come to my house and say,"turn in your guns, or else...", I will gladly turn in my copper jacketed lead!
They will not win the initial confrontation! They can send in tear gas. I have gas masks. They can send in flash grenades, I have ear plugs, ear muffs, and welding goggles. They can send in swat teams, I have an eagle eye and steel trap reflexes. Body armor does nothing for head shots.
Just try to take my rights! I dare you!
You can be a sheeple if you wish. I will not!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#7361 May 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>If the U.N. says turn in your guns you have to.....or you'll be a criminal......and they will come to your house and forcibly take them.....and if I know anyone who tries to lie about it I will turn them in! Why can't you people see that you don't need guns anymore?they are dangerous!
So, we wave our magic wand... and all the firearms disappear in America, except for the military and law enforcement. Predators will still have the knowledge and equipment needed to make new ones. So, then the predators will have firearms and the innocent unarmed men, women and children will be at the "mercy" of the predators.
You will never get the criminals to give up their guns.

They tried that with prohibition and look how good that turned out.
They outlawed meth, cocaine and heroin. So can we assume there is no meth, cocaine or heroin in use in the United States.
as long as there are firearms in the world, i intend to have mine for protection of my family from those who would do them harm.
Sarah

Sanford, FL

#7362 May 4, 2013
Yeah,yeah, I know,they'll never take you alive,I've seen others like you,when the time comes...and soon it will.....you will succumb to superior force!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 4 min Pete 1,610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min LIM 71,539
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 14 min Princess Hey 48,991
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min Jennifer Renee 23,138
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min T Bone 211,739
News 'Genius' mum teaches daughter how to sneak alco... 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 2,202
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Charlie 3,292
What Turns You Off? 13 hr Spirit67_ 441
More from around the web