Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7296 May 2, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense has been "taught" out of US students.
You are full of cr@p, dr-deflection.

Explains why- whenever you open your mouth- it spews out with such volume.

Some are just incredibly stupid.

Ninety percent of Americans understand why background checks are needed when guns are sold to strangers.

Then there is the incredibly stupid who insist they aren't.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7297 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
So does this mean we should demand banning cars and water as well?
Yes, that's what it means.

Do read what I said above about people being incredibly stupid.

Unfortunately, some, like you, apparently, become parents.

Have you ever heard of seat belt laws?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7298 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Hundreds of stories every year, year after year.
So much for the gun in the home saving lives.
They don't report the stories of gun's in the home saving lives, or on the street's either. "barefoot2626" certainly never cites those stories.

barefoot2626 wrote:
Yeah, too bad that you don't save your child's life now. And your wife's life.
I do everything I can to make their lives better. They can save themselves, I couldn't hurt anyone.

barefoot2626 wrote:
You strike me as the kind of guy who chicken out halfway through the murder suicide.
"barefoot2626" strikes me as the kind of guy who would confuse the order of a murder/suicide. Good for him!

I never advocate suicide, under any condition, except in self defense.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7299 May 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They don't report the stories of gun's in the home saving lives, or on the street's either.
Since the ratio is about 40-1, savings lives versus taking lives, it isn't very hard.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7300 May 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
"barefoot2626" certainly never cites those stories..
Why don't you show us all the story you posted where a child was killed handling a firearm?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7301 May 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>"barefoot2626 " strikes me as the kind of
Brian_G strikes me as the kind of guy who starts with the wife and then chickens out.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7302 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago, a man was practicing his quick draw- he had just gotten a job as a security guard- and shot his girl friend's daughter in the head.
Who supervises him?
Stupidity....

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7303 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what it means.
Do read what I said above about people being incredibly stupid.
Unfortunately, some, like you, apparently, become parents.
Have you ever heard of seat belt laws?
Of course I've heard of seat belt laws, as all good parents have. And we've always followed those laws, especially were our child was ever concerned.

By the way, did your parents have any kids that lived?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7304 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I've heard of seat belt laws, as all good parents have.?
You may have heard of them but you are far away from being a good parent.

So laws have been passed in all states to make transporting children in automobiles more safely.

Just as there laws- in most states- requiring fences around swimming pools to curb the possibility of children wandering in and falling and drowning in backyard pools.

Yet you insist you should have the right to sell firearms to felons?

You have problems with laws requiring parents with children in the home to keep firearms under lock and key?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7305 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity....
Just a fellow gun owner.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7306 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<
By the way, did your parents have any kids that lived?
By the way, did your mother have any kids that didn't ride to school in the short yellow bus?

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7307 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have heard of them but you are far away from being a good parent.
So laws have been passed in all states to make transporting children in automobiles more safely.
Just as there laws- in most states- requiring fences around swimming pools to curb the possibility of children wandering in and falling and drowning in backyard pools.
Yet you insist you should have the right to sell firearms to felons?
You have problems with laws requiring parents with children in the home to keep firearms under lock and key?
You seem to have a knack for jumping to conclusions about people, in the attempt to portray your false ideals. Not a very wise habit to get into.

1)No...I've never once stated that I should have the right to sell firearms to felons. Firearms should only be in the hands of the law abiding citizen, IMO. But as I've stated before, and as many others have, outlaw all the guns then only the outlaws will have them. They're not the sort to follow laws, or they wouldn't be outlaws to begin with. I agree that certain steps need to be taken to ensure they are only in the hands of law abiding citizens. I am not, nor will I ever be in agreement with disarming law abiding citizens.

2)No... I've never had the problem with laws requiring parents to keep their firearms under lock and key with kids in the house. My earlier statements were about the lack of common sense, that lead to the death of a two year old and how the parents should be prosecuted for negligence, IMO. How you've jumped to so many conclusions from that.... is beyond absurd. But if you insist on keeping up the pattern, I feel as though I will have to address you as I once did with my child. About 10 years ago....she's now 17. And yes, also she is also a responsible gun owner. Who's had the highly suspicious habit of being a straight A student since grade school. A mass murderer in the making, no doubt... simply because she owns a gun. According to some, I suppose...

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7308 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a fellow gun owner.
That was obliviously not very intelligent or responsible, as if this needs further explanation. Of course it will, as is your pattern to this point.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7309 May 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, did your mother have any kids that didn't ride to school in the short yellow bus?
Now that ONE truly hurt. I'm not sure if I'll be able to recover from this particular, witty remark.

I'll have you know the driver and the other kids were always quite fond of me. Mainly because I always confused the tint on the windows for candy, thereby keeping the windows clean and spotless, resulting in crystal clear viewing for ALL.

Please do continue...

Level 5

Location hidden

#7310 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<
1)No...I've never once stated that I should have the right to sell firearms to felons
Pray tell: how do you go about suggesting gun owners should have the right to sell firearms to strangers then?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7311 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
But as I've stated before, and as many others have, outlaw all the guns then only the outlaws will have them..
It takes a real dumbphq to regurgitate that line of complete c@rp.

What's next? Guns don't kill people, people kill people?

There are 275 million guns in this country; maybe 300 million.
Do show us all the proposed law that will outlaw guns- according to you- because it looks to the rest of us that you are just another m/f c/s liar.

The law I saw would require gun owners to verify the person they are selling their deadly weapons to aren't felons or wife beaters.

Or both.

And you oppose this law.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7312 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
I agree that certain steps need to be taken to ensure they are only in the hands of law abiding citizens.
Right.

But checking to see if the guy you are selling a firearm to is a felon is just a little too intrusive- imagine how many minutes it takes out of your day to fill in the form.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#7313 May 2, 2013
Everybody wants to go to heaven,

But nobody wants to die.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7314 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
But if you insist on keeping up the pattern, I feel as though I will have to address you as I once did with my child.
Great- then you can understand if I address you as one of those yapper dogs- the limited intellectual capacity kind that barks for hours on end because it forgets why it was barking; the kind you have to keep the door to the bathroom shut or it will eat the turds in the cat's litter box.

PS: you might consider having the DNA test done on your child, there's a reason he doesn't favor you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7315 May 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that ONE truly hurt. I'm not sure if I'll be able to recover from this particular, witty remark.
Well, think hard on what you said to me and see if you can remember if you had heard it from someone else a few times over the past forty or fifty years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it possible to....... 6 min toad4754 571
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Sarah 152,488
Officials: Missing Dog Was Dyed to Deceive 8 min Bryan Fischer s H... 1
tellmealie (Dec '12) 8 min toad4754 326
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Blitzking 132,642
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 10 min toad4754 2,149
True or False Game 12 min toad4754 1,263
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Jennifer Renee 7,576
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 20 min D Valens 310
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min CrunchyBacon 25,702