Distrustfulofgov ernments

Gatlinburg, TN

#7250 Apr 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially governments like Nazi Germany, Pakistan and Syria.
And the US Government!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7251 Apr 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The current background checks don't work because of laws restriting revealing medical records. People who lie on the background check are not prosecuted so why will a new law work?
Precisely! In 2010, 15,000 criminals and felons attempted to illegally purchase a firearm. Of those 15,000 , 44 were prosecuted.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7252 Apr 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<
You lost...freedom won...deal with it.
The ninety percent of Americans who want universal background checks lost.

The felons who insist they should be able to buy firearms from people like you won.

Deal with it?

Already have: universal background checks in my state, honey.

Coming to you soon.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7253 Apr 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of the lies in your post.
Prove the lies in your posts, Spoogebreath.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7254 Apr 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
>
Refute anything I have said, pusspuss.

Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.

Nine percent of Americans are felons.

I wonder what side they support?

YOurs.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7255 Apr 28, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
[Video] Music Store Owner Shoots and Kills Intruder Who Assaulted His Wife With a Club.
Cops: Woman kills husband during drunken gun lesson
POSTED: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 5:50 PM
Stephanie Farr

A Parkside man who was showing his wife how to properly use a gun after the couple had been drinking lemonade and vodka for six hours was killed when his wife allegedly misfired one of the guns while handling it, according to police.

Parkside Chief John Egan said police were called to the couple's home shortly before 4 a.m. Saturday and found 43-year-old William Wanko at the bottom of a set of a basement stairs with a single gunshot wound to his upper chest, just below his Adam's apple.

He was transported to Crozer-Chester Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 4:21 a.m. Egan said.

Wanko's wife, Michele, 42, told police that she and her husband began drinking lemonade and vodka around 9 p.m. Friday and about six hours in to the drinking session Michele Wanko, a stay-at-home mom, told her husband she wanted to learn how to use a weapon in case someone tried to break in to their home while he was away, Egan said.

William Wanko took out several weapons he had in a locked safe in the couple's basement and was showing his wife how to properly use them, according to police. As he was getting another gun out of the safe, Michele Wanko allegedly picked up a semi-automatic pistol, pulled the slide back as her husband had showed her and the gun went off, striking William Wanko.

"He was able to say, according to her,'I can't believe you shot me,'" Egan said.

William Wanko then tried to run up the basement steps but fell back down, police said. Michele Wanko called 911.

"To say the very least, she was frantic," Egan said. "When she called 911 ... they could not tell from the way that she was yelling and screaming in to the phone what happened."

The eldest of the couple's two children, who are ages 5 and 2, woke up when he heard his mother scream, Egan said..

Michele Wanko was charged with involuntary manslaughter and related offenses Saturday night but has since been released on bail, Egan said.

The couple's young boys were placed in the care of family.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#7256 Apr 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ninety percent of Americans who want universal background checks lost.
The felons who insist they should be able to buy firearms from people like you won.
Deal with it?
Already have: universal background checks in my state, honey.
Coming to you soon.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
WHAT A MAROON
900 people out of a total population of 315,761,333 is NOT 90% of the population, merely 90% of a poll.
Nice stretch child.
States rights to regulate the sale of firearms is a different animal all together. With national background data collection comes the real possibility of the data being used to create a firearm registration data base. This could lead to eventual confiscation of firearms in the data base.

Level 8

USA

#7257 Apr 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the lies in your posts, Spoogebreath.
I knew you couldn't do it, so you try the tired old misdirection scam.
WHAT A MAROON

Level 8

USA

#7258 Apr 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Refute anything I have said, pusspuss.
Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.
Nine percent of Americans are felons.
I wonder what side they support?
YOurs.
Once again the average of polled citizens is 1000 citizens, therfore, 90% of the 1000 polled agree with a universal background check, NOT 90% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION.
No matter how you slice it, YOU LOST ...FREEDOM WON... GO TO YOUR CORNER AND SULK.... YOUR WHINING ARE GETTING ON THE NERVES OF THE PATRIOTS OF THIS NATION...
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Level 5

Location hidden

#7260 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
WHAT A MAROON
900 people out of a total population of 315,761,333 is NOT 90%
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.

I understand: you demand the special right to sell to wife beaters, terrorists, and felons.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7261 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the average of polled citizens is 1000 citizens,
Random sample conducted correctly gives an accurate picture of the population.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet.

It's something you might have picked up if you graduated from school.

Level 8

USA

#7262 Apr 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.
I understand: you demand the special right to sell to wife beaters, terrorists, and felons.
The only thing you understand is your woeful ignorance. Keep repeating your ignorant sound bites, maybe, just maybe, you can convince some weak minded child to believe it, the way you do.
WHAT A MAROON

Level 8

USA

#7263 Apr 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Random sample conducted correctly gives an accurate picture of the population.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
It's something you might have picked up if you graduated from school.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH
WHAT A MAROON
my level of education and intelligence far outstrips yours child.
Keep repeating the erroneous sound bite and maybe you can convince yourself that it is true. After all, it must be true, since your lame stream media reports it as fact.
YOU LOST....FREEDOM WON....GET USED TO IT.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7265 Apr 29, 2013
Luckily, the teacher was not armed, otherwise this kid might not be alive.

(Reuters)- One boy was injured in a self-inflicted shooting on Monday in a classroom at a high school in Cincinnati, Ohio, and has been taken to a local hospital, police said.

Green Township Police Chief Bart West said the school was briefly put on lockdown after the student pulled out a gun and shot himself in a classroom early Monday. The lockdown has since been lifted.

"All the other students in the building are OK," West said during a televised news conference.

He said the student who shot himself was being taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center. He did not know the wounded student's condition.

It initially appeared that a second person might have been involved in the shooting at La Salle, an all-boys private college-preparation school in Cincinnati.

La Salle High School Director of Community Development Greg Tankersley said the building was secured quickly after the lockdown. Counselors are at the school to meet with students.

"We just ask that you keep this young man and his family in your prayers today," he said.

Level 8

USA

#7267 Apr 29, 2013
Bloody intruder dies after being shot by New Orleans
homeownerhttp://www.nola.com/c rime/index.ssf/2013/04/bloody_ intruder_dies_after_bei.html

An unidentified man shot by a New Orleans homeowner on Sunday afternoon died later at the hospital, according to the NOPD. Police have not yet identified the man, said Gary Flot, New Orleans Police Department spokesman.

New Orleans police say the homeowner, fearing for his life and for others inside his home, shot an unidentified bloody man who entered his home, in the 1500 block of North Broad Street, and began fighting with residents inside, on Sunday about 2:15 p.m....

Level 8

USA

#7268 Apr 29, 2013
Armed, Off Duty Texas Police Officer Kills 1 Bank Robber, Allows 2 Others to be Captured

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/27/suspec...

HOUSTON (CBS Houston) Harris County Sheriff’s deputies captured two bank robbers after an off-duty Houston Police Department officer fatally shot their accomplice around 2 p.m. Friday, at the Regions Bank on East FM 1960.

“Contrary to information initially provided to investigators, HPD officers involved in the confrontation had not been providing security at the bank,” added officials with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.....

Level 5

Location hidden

#7269 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you understand is your woeful ignorance.
Wipe your chin, Cracker.

High school statistics isn't difficult even for high schoolers.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7270 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Armed, Off Duty Texas Police Officer Kills 1 Bank Robber, Allows 2 Others to be Captured
Detectives: Mother, 68, kills daughter, 46, then fatally shoots self in Tampa murder-suicide

Posted: 04/25/2013

By: Kristal Roberts

TAMPA - Tampa detectives are interviewing family and friends to determine why a mother shot and killed her daughter before turning the gun on herself, overnight Thursday.

Deputies responded to a 911 call from 68–year-old Julie Hill at her Tampa home, located at 4526 Grainary Ave.

When they arrived, they found Julie conscious with a single gunshot wound to her chest and a .38 caliber revolver next to her on the ground.

When deputies questioned her, Julie said she shot herself after shooting her daughter, 46-year-old Tracey Hill.

Deputies searched the home and found Tracey in her bedroom with a gunshot wound to the head.

Tracey was pronounced dead at the scene.

Fire Rescue transported Julie to a local hospital, where she died.

Homicide detectives are processing the crime scene.

The 911 tape will not be released at this time pending the conclusion of this investigation.

Detectives continue to interview those close to the deceased to determine what may have led up to the murder-suicide.

Level 8

USA

#7271 Apr 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Cracker.
High school statistics isn't difficult even for high schoolers.
Booooooooooooooooring
You need to come up with some better come backs, if yo expect to be allowed to play with the big boys.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Level 5

Location hidden

#7272 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Booooooooooooooooring
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can dish it out but I can't stand it thrown back in my face! WAHHHHHHHH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min DILF 79,147
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min DILF 8,664
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 5 min TALLYHO 8541 22
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min DILF 41,681
6 Letter Word used forward and backward 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
News Guy Tries To Show Off On Motorcycle; Doesn't Go... 6 min DILF 5
News Ohioan Posts Message on His SUV: 'Got Kidney? I... 8 min DILF 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Denny CranesPlace 40,732
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr I Am No One_ 29,127
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 162,912