Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!
Show anywhere that I insisted that a felon or a wife beaters or the mentally ill have the right to own a firearm.....You can't do it, because I never said nor implied such.
You on the other hand are a broken record, the only thing you have to say is that ALL men who have firearms use them to kill their wives and children and that ALL men who own firearms are wife beaters.
YOU LOST....FREEDOM WON....QUIT CRYING AND PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES CHILD.
Let's assume you, nor your fellow firearm enthusiasts / extremists wouldn't KNOWINGLY sell a firearm to "a felon, wife beater or the mentally ill." That said, I believe you've said you're against any background checks on firearm sales between private parties. So how exactly could you know with certainty whether the buyer was or was not one of these undesirables?

The only way I'm aware of that you could ensure you weren't selling a firearm to a felon, or wife beater, or the mentally ill would be if you restricted your own firearm sales only to buyers you knew extremely well. Do you believe your fellow firearm enthusiasts / extremists would restrict their firearm sales to only buyers who they knew extremely well? Some won't!

That's where the "we need no background checks on private party firearm sales" argument fails!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume you, nor your fellow firearm enthusiasts / extremists wouldn't KNOWINGLY sell a firearm to "a felon, wife beater or the mentally ill." That said, I believe you've said you're against any background checks on firearm sales between private parties. So how exactly could you know with certainty whether the buyer was or was not one of these undesirables?
The only way I'm aware of that you could ensure you weren't selling a firearm to a felon, or wife beater, or the mentally ill would be if you restricted your own firearm sales only to buyers you knew extremely well. Do you believe your fellow firearm enthusiasts / extremists would restrict their firearm sales to only buyers who they knew extremely well? Some won't!
That's where the "we need no background checks on private party firearm sales" argument fails!
I do not believe that you have ever read any post from me stating that I was against background checks between private parties.
What I do believe is that a "background" check is a govspeak for registration. I am not against background checks, provided they are not compiled and stored by a government agency for future use. Do the check. Verify they are legally allowed to own a firearm and destroy the application when the sale is completed. Also, sales or transfers between immediate family members should not need a background check.
I was and am against the extraneous provisions in the latest versions of "background" check legislation, because it goes beyond a background check.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Only weasels want to take our guns.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would still put me miles above the likes of you child.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
Actually, not.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that you have ever read any post from me stating that I was against background checks between private parties.
You insist you have the right to sell firearms to wife beaters, felons, terrorists, and mentally ill.

Got it.

Since you can't be bothered to check.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not.
prove it silly child.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON...DEAL WITH IT!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The current background checks don't work because of laws restriting revealing medical records. People who lie on the background check are not prosecuted so why will a new law work?

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You insist you have the right to sell firearms to wife beaters, felons, terrorists, and mentally ill.
Got it.
Since you can't be bothered to check.
In actuality, what I insist on is that you are a complete buffoon andI insist that our elected representatives follow the founding documents of this land.
You on the other hand insist that you are a complete fool and that your elected representatives know whats best for everyone and should be given free rein to rule over us as they see fit.
WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!!
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON... GROW UP AND QUIT WHINING...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
What I do believe is that a "background" check is a govspeak for registration.
It's govspeak for: you don't have the right to sell guns to wife beaters, terrorists, the mentally ill and of course: felons.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The current background checks don't work because of laws restriting revealing medical records.
They don't work because if someone insists they need to do a background check, and can LITERALLY take two steps and find someone else who is happy to sell you a firearm without bothering to check.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
In actuality, what I insist on is that you are a complete buffoon
~stomp stomp stomp~

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.

The wife beaters, the mentally ill, the terrorists, and of course the nine percent of Americans who are felons won.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
You on the other hand insist that you are a complete fool .
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Ninety percent of Americans are smart enough to know whiners like you would sell firearms to felons and wife beaters in a heartbeat.

People without morals.

The NRA cannot bribe everybody.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Ninety percent of Americans are smart enough to know whiners like you would sell firearms to felons and wife beaters in a heartbeat.
People without morals.
The NRA cannot bribe everybody.
You really are an ignorant child. All you can do is repeat the same old tired worn out ignorant incorrect babble that you learned by watching the lame stream media. You have yet to put forth an original idea or an answer to the problem presented by the criminals and predators illegally acquiring firearms. Your only solution is to disarm the 99% of American firearm owners who are law abiding and who have the right to possess and use firearms codified by our founding documents. The solution that you parrot from your mentors in the media, the all knowing celebrities and pundits.
I would not and have not sold any firearm to anyone not legally allowed to possess one. You on the other hand would prevent those same people from owning or possessing a firearm, because you are a coward who is afraid to allow Americans to exercise their rights as provided in our founding documents
Now, give me another sound bite from the lame stream media, or just fall back on your old worn out tired irrelevant cliches.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON... GET OVER IT AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR WAY.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an ignorant child. All you can do is repeat the same old tired worn out ignorant incorrect babble
WAHHHHHHH!~stomp stomp- stomp~

Americans are tired of your special rights wingnut cr@p.

The special rights have millions of dollars invested in the US Congress- particularly, the GOP side of the aisle.

Ninety percent of Americans are not going to be put off with your demands to have the rights to wife beaters,too felons, your fellow cowards forever.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
DIDN'T GET YOUR WAY.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
All you can do is repeat the same old tired worn out ignorant incorrect babble

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Your only solution is to disarm the 99% of American firearm owners
Happy to see your link to me suggesting American firearm owners.

Of course: I have offered you this before- put up or shut up.

You are a coward who will do neither.

Coward.

PS: 99 percent of firearm owns are not law abiding.

Anywhere close.

Since people like you sell firearms to felons and wife beaters, I would wager it is closer to forty percent of gun owners are law scofflaws (and not rolling through stop sign).

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHH!~stomp stomp- stomp~
Americans are tired of your special rights wingnut cr@p.
The special rights have millions of dollars invested in the US Congress- particularly, the GOP side of the aisle.
Ninety percent of Americans are not going to be put off with your demands to have the rights to wife beaters,too felons, your fellow cowards forever.
WHAT A CRY BABY

You lost...freedom won...deal with it.

WHAT A MAROON!!!!

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is repeat the same old tired worn out ignorant incorrect babble
Booooooooooooooooooooooring

WHAT A MAROON

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to see your link to me suggesting American firearm owners.
Of course: I have offered you this before- put up or shut up.
You are a coward who will do neither.
Coward.
PS: 99 percent of firearm owns are not law abiding.
Anywhere close.
Since people like you sell firearms to felons and wife beaters, I would wager it is closer to forty percent of gun owners are law scofflaws (and not rolling through stop sign).
Prove any of the lies in your post.
Post any poll that proves any of your bogus lies.
Post any post i made to prove your lies.
Post anything that proves your lies.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON... QUIT YOUR CRYING

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

[Video] Homeowner vs 2 Armed Home Invaders –“I had my gun in my hand in 5 seconds…”

http://www.14news.com/story/22083263/home-own...

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)-

An Evansville man who held two home invasion suspects at gunpoint until police arrived shared his story with 14 News.

It happened about 10:30 on Wednesday night in the 1,000 block of Idlewild Drive.

22-year-old Paul Lukac and 24-year-old Justin Henschen are accused of breaking into John and Matt Fugate's home, but those two suspects had no idea what was waiting for them.

A threat on his family, turned the soft-spoken Matt Fugate, into an armed protector....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••