Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#7206 Apr 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
***BLOG**** is one person's opinion.
DUMBAZZ CRACKER! HAHAHAHAHAAH!
As I said child, that BLOG is infinitely better than anything your puny brain can come up with.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON....GO CRY TO YO MAMMY

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

USA

#7207 Apr 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
eight polls of each over one thousand people within two percentage points is confirmation of accurate reflection of American opinion.
The NRA has been bribing members of the US Congress for 40 years: particularly the spineless members of the GOP.
Americans can depend on the mentally ill persons in the gun community to continue to slaughter and massacre and kill as they did in Sandy Hook.
People like you who are more than happy to sell them the weapons they need.
It isn't over, Shug.
There never has been and never will be a background check that will prevent the predators from acquiring firearms and committing crimes with them. The Criminal element will not submit a background check, they will just steal firearms or buy them on the street from other predators.
IT'S OVER...YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON... WIPE THE TEARS AWAY AND GET OVER IT CHILD.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7208 Apr 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Snakes knows that its' population suffer from a collective inferiority complex and are using the mass possession of firearms as a form of therapy. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in shopping malls, churches, post offices, cinemas, kindergartens, primary schools, high schools, colleges, universities, and during rush-hour traffic. So therefore, it ought to be justification to deny the ownership of guns to the American population.
Any of the scenarios in which you were speaking of.... couldn't you even consider the logic that if just one CCW responsible owner would have been present, then the death toll would most likely been reduced? If not stopped altogether?

How many police departments in the U.S. have you heard of, are involved in these scenarios? None, because these crazies may be craven cowards, but they're not stupid. They pick easy victims for a reason, when they know their life may be forfeit in the process. Because they are cowards.

I'll give you one instance as an example. Although this happened in at a McDonald's.

She just might have saved her parents, if she were only armed. As well as a few other lives.

Level 8

USA

#7209 Apr 26, 2013
Here are some polls for the anti gun nutz in the crowd. Since they are so quick to site polls, lets see if they support these polls

Poll: Support for Gun Control Dropping, Majority Feel Guns Make Them Safer

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/04/fogh...

There are some new gun-related opinion polls out in the last couple days. They indicate further movement on the part of the public away from sentiment for more gun control laws. So let’s grab our calculators and dive right in ...

Since Newtown, civilian disarmament advocates (including certain members of my own family) have been using the bandwagon argument to try to get gun owners on board with the idea of giving up some of their Constitutionally protected rights in order to “protect the children.” They’d justify the push by pointing out that “most of America agrees with me,” that all they want is “common sense gun control.” Well, now the groupthink line is working in our favor.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7210 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
1000 people from a population of well over 300 million is not and never will be a representative sample.
Eight samples each over 1,000, some 2,000, sample randomly is a- and this is the tricky part- all which reflect the 90 percent figure within two percent isa random sample.

NO matter how hard you stomp your feet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7211 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Here are some polls for the anti gun nutz in the crowd. Since they are so quick to site polls, lets see if they support these polls
Eight polls = 90 percent of Americans support universal background checks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7212 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
So, in conclusion, 90% of 1000 people agree, that is a drop in the bucket of the population,
Over 10,000 people polled.

I cannot help you do not know how polls work.

Level 8

USA

#7213 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 10,000 people polled.
I cannot help you do not know how polls work.
You are beating a dead horse. You choose to believe those polls because they feed your bias I refuse to believe them because they are not and never will be a true reflection of the mindset of the majority of American people.

YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON...QUIT CRYING AND MOVE ON CHILD

Level 5

Location hidden

#7214 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beating a dead horse. You choose to believe those polls because
The eight polls that reflect ninety percent Americans call for the universal background checks.

Which you decry because you insist you have a right to sell firearms to wife beaters and felons and the mentally ill.

A federal requirement for Universal background check isn't going to happen overnight- it may take replacing the GOP senators and House members who refuse to listen to the voice of the majority.

States will in the meantime take up the slack, particularly those sates that have citizen ballot measures.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7215 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I refuse to believe them because they are not and never will be a true reflection of the mindset
You refuse onl the results of the polls you don't like to see, and agree with the polls that you think disprove them.

And it turns out those polls don't say what you insist they say.

Funny how that is.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7216 Apr 27, 2013
In this day and age.. GUNS are an asset.. WHAT'CHA gonna tell your home invader, "Hold tight, gotta get my bow and arrow".. I THINK NOT!!

Level 8

USA

#7217 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The eight polls that reflect ninety percent Americans call for the universal background checks.
Which you decry because you insist you have a right to sell firearms to wife beaters and felons and the mentally ill.
A federal requirement for Universal background check isn't going to happen overnight- it may take replacing the GOP senators and House members who refuse to listen to the voice of the majority.
States will in the meantime take up the slack, particularly those sates that have citizen ballot measures.
WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!
Show anywhere that I insisted that a felon or a wife beaters or the mentally ill have the right to own a firearm.....You can't do it, because I never said nor implied such.
You on the other hand are a broken record, the only thing you have to say is that ALL men who have firearms use them to kill their wives and children and that ALL men who own firearms are wife beaters.
YOU LOST....FREEDOM WON....QUIT CRYING AND PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES CHILD.

Level 8

USA

#7218 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a democracy, where the majority get to run roughshod over the rights of the minority.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7219 Apr 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
In this day and age.. GUNS are an asset..
MANCHESTER, Ill.(AP)— The nephew of a small-town Illinois mayor shot and killed five people, including two boys, before leading police on a chase that ended in an exchange of gunfire that left him dead, authorities said Wednesday.

Illinois State Police said they believe Rick O. Smith, 43, entered a Manchester home through the back door and shot the victims at close range with a shotgun, leaving two women, one man and the boys dead. Two people were found in a bedroom, two in a second bedroom and the man in the hallway. A sixth victim, a 6-year-old girl, was injured and taken to a Springfield hospital.

"The offender took the 6-year-old out of the residence and put her in the hands of a neighbor," State Police Lt. Col. Todd Kilby said.

Officials have not revealed a motive for the killings. Police said the victims are related. Authorities believe Smith and the victims were acquainted, but they didn't provide details of the relationships.

A bystander called police and told them that Smith fled the home in a white sedan. A car chase ensued, leading authorities to the nearby town of Winchester, where Smith and officers exchanged gunfire. Officers shot Smith, and he later died at a hospital.

Police said they found a rifle, shotgun and large hunting knife in Smith's car.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7220 Apr 27, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Force Majeure if you ever get to the "US" stop by
'i'd like to shoot you!
I did basic training at Fort Lost in the Woods so I won't be taking your word for it. You'll have to show me. I might be stopping by within the next 10 years so leave me your address and we'll see.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7221 Apr 27, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of the scenarios in which you were speaking of.... couldn't you even consider the logic that if just one CCW responsible owner would have been present, then the death toll would most likely been reduced? If not stopped altogether?
I don't know what CCW means but if you mean any shoot-'em-up scenario then I honestly do not agree with you. After all, you say "most likely". Look, I am a Vietnam Vet. I was trained to fight in certain, mostly controlled, and foreseeable circumstances. Still, when all hell broke loose you never knew how it would go, despite your training ......... and we had uniforms! Think about civilian situations where anyone can be wearing anything.

You think, "OK, there's the bad guy. I'm a-gonna' shoot him!" I'm sorry to tell you this but knowing who the bad guy is ain't always that easy. You are taking a whole string of circumstances for granted, but it's not that way and you don't get all of that information on a silver platter.

Sorry man, but "duck and cover" is still the best way to save lives because adding even more fire-power to the equation will "most likely" cause even more innocent deaths.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>.... these crazies ....'re not stupid. They pick easy victims for a reason
There will ALWAYS be "EASY" victims. When you've armed all of the schools and shopping malls and, and, and .......... how long will it be before you'll have to brick up your windows because passing from the kitchen to the living in front of the window will make you the new "easy target"?

By the way - an armed guard is also an easy victim, as well as being the gateway to even easier pickings.

Right. Arming people is not the answer. Decreasing the number of guns in circulation is the answer. And as I've said many times before, you must provide a higher standard of living for the American people as well:

* Remove the weapon
* Remove the need to express yourself in a violent manner. You call them "crazies" but you have no concern for how they got "crazy" in the first place.

That's all there is to it. No, it's not easy but you'll have to get started as soon as possible if you want to achieve peace at home in your life-time. Or at least in your children's life-time.
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you one instance as an example.
I know that you can give me an example. You can certainly give me more than one example. But in the long run it won't work. I know that you're not stupid. Just add up all of the incidents where someone with a gun turned out to save a life then add up all the lives that were murdered - and where do you honestly think the balance will lie? Seriously.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7222 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a democracy, where the majority get to run roughshod over the rights of the minority.
An interesting statement on more than one level:

FIRST: You are right - the U.S. is where the minority of filthy rich and influential men get to run roughshod over the rights of the majority.

SECOND: You ought to inform YOUR GOVERNMENT what you just said. You see, they say they're BRINGING DEMOCRACY to places like Irak, Afghanistan, Panama, Lebanon, Somalia, Iran, Kuwait, Pakistan, Grenada, Nicaragua, San Salvador, Chile, Guatemala, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and 50 more.

THIRD: You ought to inform YOUR SOLDIERS what you just said. You see, they believe they're DYING FOR DEMOCRACY in places like Irak, Afghanistan, Panama, Lebanon, Somalia, Iran, Kuwait, Pakistan, Grenada, Nicaragua, San Salvador, Chile, Guatemala, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and 50 more.

You'd better think harder before you open your mouth.

Level 8

USA

#7223 Apr 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting statement on more than one level:

You'd better think harder before you open your mouth.
Why, you don't ever think at all. If you had an IQ 3 points higher, you might be as intelligent as a rock.

NOW OF COURSE, YOU WILL STALK ME ALL OVER TOPIX IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET EVEN FOR MY TRUTH ABOUT YOU.
WHAT A MAROON!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#7224 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you don't ever think at all. If you had an IQ 3 points higher, you might be as intelligent as a rock.
!
If you study hard, you can work your way up to rock, Cracker.

Level 8

USA

#7225 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you study hard, you can work your way up to rock, Cracker.
Which would still put me miles above the likes of you child.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 142,891
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 8 min Zani Gray 78,002
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Zani Gray 7,654
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Wyle E Coyote 155,474
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 17 min Zani Gray 2,179
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min Zani Gray 8,889
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 39 min Princess Hey 11,736
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 38,551
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 28,800
Why do YOU get on Topix? 6 hr SLY WEST 62
More from around the web