|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain did slew Abel , but , yes a but ....no weapon was ever mentioned
You are absolutely right, don't know why I thought that. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a gun though, either.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
... the Navy S.E.A.L. knew that his friend was diagnosed with PTSD and was using the range as a form of therapy. Unfortunately, it did not work in that instance. So therefore, that is justification to strip the rights of an entire class of citizens.
The United Snakes knows that its' population suffer from a collective inferiority complex and are using the mass possession of firearms as a form of therapy. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in shopping malls, churches, post offices, cinemas, kindergartens, primary schools, high schools, colleges, universities, and during rush-hour traffic. So therefore, it ought to be justification to deny the ownership of guns to the American population.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, all knowing one, what should we ban?
Your voluntary, selective ignorance is what.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
.... he knew that his friend was diagnosed with PTSD and was using the range as a form of therapy. Unfortunately, it did not work in that instance.
"Unfortunately, it did not work in that instance"?

Tell me, Dr. Freud, how many INSTANCES were there? And of all the "instances" you were personally involved with how many of them WORKED?

You are so deep in your own brown stuff that no one has seen your eyebrows for a week.

"It did not work in that instance" - What a load of adolescent poppycock!

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

this will be good....

force majeure
an overpowering and unforeseeable event, especially when talking about weather (often appears in insurance contracts).

FRENCH... you know

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
BREAKING: 90% Poll Further Debunked – New Poll: Most Americans Don’t Care Gun Control Failed
Ninety percent Americans support background checks- eight polls and their sources already posted.

You haven't debunked one of them.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
B
The Senate’s defeat
Your link to an OPINION blog refutes NOTHING!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Elkins Park man killed after forcing his way into apartment.
FIVE killed:

By Carlos Sadovi and Rafael Guerrero Tribune reporters
6:39 a.m. CDT, April 25, 2013

After he shot his way into a home in the small town of Manchester, police say Rick Odell Smith gunned down a great-grandmother, a young couple and three young children. Then he did something that puzzled authorities.

He scooped up one of the children, a 6-year-old girl who was still alive, and carried her to a neighbor's home. Then he jumped into his white Chevy Lumina and sped off. Police caught up with him hours later and he died in a gunfight with officers.

State Police Lt. Col. Todd Kilby couldn't explain Smith's apparent concern for the girl. "All I have is that it was a neighbor" who took her in, he told reporters.

A source said the man told the neighbor to take her to a hospital. The neighbor called police.

The girl, Kassidy Ralston, remained in critical condition at a hospital in Springfield with facial injuries, according to family and a source.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be obsessed with husbands killing wives.
You seemed to be obsessed with guns saving the family.

Of course: it is a FACT that the gun in the house (bought, ostensibly, by the man to protect the family) is BY FAR more likely to be turned on the family.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I could pull up so many stories for you.
I don't have to look for them: men kill their wives evey day, and on most days- without difficulty- you can find somewhere in America: a husband has killed his wife, and then himself, or a wife and a kid and then himself.

Or, on even more tragic (and more frequent) circumstances: he kills the wife and chickens out.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You teach your children, just as you would teach them not to touch a hot stove or not to play with matches or knives.
You're an idiot: you teach a kid to not play with something and of course they will wait until you aren't there and then they will play with whatever you told them not to touch.

Close to one hundred children are killed PRECISELY in this manner: they pick up the gun daddy or mommy told them never to touch, and they kill their brother or sister or best friend.

(quotes)

NAMPA, Idaho (AP)— Officials in Canyon County say a 3-year-old accidentally shot a baby in the face with a loaded handgun found in a car.

County public information officer Joe Decker says the 3-year-old and a 10-month-old were left unattended in a vehicle at the family’s home Monday afternoon when the older child found a gun and unintentionally fired it, hitting the baby in the cheek.

The baby’s mother heard the shot, rushed to the car and called 911. Officials say the baby was being treated at a Boise hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. No charges have been filed. The investigation continues.

Idaho Baby Accidentally Shot by 3 Year Old

++

TOMS RIVER, N.J.(AP)-- A 6-year-old boy who was accidentally shot in the head by a 4-year-old playmate has died from his wounds, authorities said Tuesday night.

Ocean County prosecutor's office spokesman Al Della Fave confirmed Brandon Holt had died but said he couldn't provide further details. Toms River police Chief Michael Mastronardy said Holt was pronounced dead at 5 p.m. Tuesday, nearly 24 hours after the shooting occurred in a neighborhood that residents described as "very quiet."

The 4-year-old, whose name was withheld, was not injured.

Prosecutor Joseph Coronato, speaking earlier Tuesday at a news conference, said the boy got the .22-caliber rifle from his home and it discharged accidentally Monday evening. The children, whose families live in the neighborhood, were about 15 yards apart.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
And as far as children shooting each other, only an idiot would leave their guns out and about or leave them loaded.
That would mean MOST gun owners are idiots.

Great: let me know when you want to make leaving a gun out where a minor can pick one up unlawful, and to charge the owner with (e.g.) negligent homicide in these cases.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

"Guns only kill in the hands of lunatics, murderers and anyone desperate enough to feel it’s the only thing left to do."

Americans, therefore, ought to be the last people on earth to own guns.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent Americans support background checks- eight polls and their sources already posted.
You haven't debunked one of them.
In your opinion (which is less than worthless) I did not. I did refute each one, the fact that you still insist that a poll of 1000 people out of 300 million citizens is relevant is indicative of your lack of critical reasoning skills.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON... QUIT YOUR BELLYACHING AND CRYING AND DEAL WITH IT.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link to an OPINION blog refutes NOTHING!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
The public blog is 1000% more relevant than anything you have to say. Your a waste of breathable air and your opinion is as worthless as a fart in a tornado.
YOU LOST...FREEDOM WON...QUIT CRYING...PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES... AND DEAL WITH IT.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion (which is less than worthless) I did not. I did refute each one
~stomp stomp stomp~

You refute NOTHING.

You are TOO STUPID to know how polls work but you are NEVER to shy to insist polls mean something when you **THINK** they support you.

HaHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
The public blog is 1000% more relevant
***BLOG**** is one person's opinion.

DUMBAZZ CRACKER! HAHAHAHAHAAH!
iLovithere

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

baby,... Smiling

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
a poll of 1000 people out of 300 million citizens
eight polls of each over one thousand people within two percentage points is confirmation of accurate reflection of American opinion.

The NRA has been bribing members of the US Congress for 40 years: particularly the spineless members of the GOP.

Americans can depend on the mentally ill persons in the gun community to continue to slaughter and massacre and kill as they did in Sandy Hook.

People like you who are more than happy to sell them the weapons they need.

It isn't over, Shug.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Smartenuff wrote:
You're still showing yourself receiving the blue ribbon for biggest pedophile in the country.
They give metals for heroes.
They give ankle bracelets to pedophiles

You should know: time for you to come in for new batteries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,621 - 6,640 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••