Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7086 Apr 22, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Ohio Store Owner Shoots and Kills Armed Robber Who Opened Fire Inside Store
Business: Location: Search

by MojoPages
Marion County boy, 4, dies from gunshot

DONALD, Ore.-- A 4-year-old boy was shot and killed in in the Marion County community of Donald Saturday night.

Deputies were called to a home about 5:30 p.m. in the 10000 block of Main Street NE.

The Marion County Medical Examiner, a District Attorney representative, detectives and a chaplain were also at the home.

Authorities have not determined how the shooting happened. Police said there was no ongoing threat to the public.

Neighbor Doug Minzghor, whose daughter was friends with the boy, could barely speak through his tears after hearing the news.

"It shouldn't happen to a little boy that used to play with my girl," he said outside the home Saturday evening. "My little daughter goes to school with the kid in there, and I just really hate to see it happen."

Other residents of the normally quiet town of Donald were stunned to hear the sad news.

"We've never had nothing like this happen here. Of course, that's why everybody likes it here. Because it's nice and peaceful and quiet," said neighbor Dale McClure.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7087 Apr 22, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Issue
April 21 2013
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background check.

That hasn't changed.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#7088 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans support universal background check.
That hasn't changed.
BULLSH!T, 90% of poll respondents support it
That is 90% out of 1,772 registered voters polled out of a total population of 313,914,040.
You lost, so quit whining and take it like a man.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7089 Apr 22, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
90 percent of Americans support universal background checks.

As reflected by a long list of polls.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7090 Apr 22, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Issue
April 21 2013
Let's put aside the lie as you reworded the Gallop poll- which did not ask if gun control was important but asked which issue was the MOST important, NOT whether or not it was important...

And then point out how you decided it was okay to use ONE poll result which (you lied about) reflected the opinion of 1,005, but not okay to use the results of EIGHT other polls- some larger than Gallop (which has always had a right leaning bias).

Level 5

Location hidden

#7091 Apr 22, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
That is 90% out of 1,772 registered voters
Your poll had 1,005 random respondents including people who did not vote, and the poll (above) with 1,772 was one of eight polls.

And there are more polls to choose from that reflect the 90 percent approval of background checks.

And, of course: the question was asked directly.

YOur Gallop poll did not ask about background checks.

Curiously enough.

Level 8

USA

#7092 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
WHAT A MAROON
List your Loooooooooooooooong list of polls.

Level 8

USA

#7093 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put aside the lie as you reworded the Gallop poll- which did not ask if gun control was important but asked which issue was the MOST important, NOT whether or not it was important...
And then point out how you decided it was okay to use ONE poll result which (you lied about) reflected the opinion of 1,005, but not okay to use the results of EIGHT other polls- some larger than Gallop (which has always had a right leaning bias).
I didn't reword anything, I copied and pasted the info directly from the sight.
DEAL WITH IT MAROON

Level 8

USA

#7094 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poll had 1,005 random respondents including people who did not vote, and the poll (above) with 1,772 was one of eight polls.
And there are more polls to choose from that reflect the 90 percent approval of background checks.
Curiously enough.
Show all of us this supposed looooong list of polls that support your position.
You lost get over it and quit whining.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Level 8

USA

#7095 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Curiously enough.
I too can reply twice to a post.
If you insist that we accept your poll, then you MUST accept the poll I posted and ALL of it's attendant info.
WHAT A MAROON YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7096 Apr 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
some how I missed where the representative of the USA agreed to any part of the treaty.....
The Tripartite Pact, also the Three-Power Pact, Axis Pact, Three-way Pact or Tripartite Treaty was a pact signed in Berlin, Germany on September 27, 1940, which established the Axis Powers of World War II. The pact was signed by representatives of Nazi Germany (Adolf Hitler), Fascist Italy (foreign minister Galeazzo Ciano), and Imperial Japan (Japanese ambassador to Germany Saburo Kurusu).
I bow to your superior powers of observation. Unless, you consider the fact that I only mentioned the United States in the scenario of which did actually involve the other three countries that indeed did sign the treaty. I never stated that the United States signed the said Treaty. I took it for granted you would know, or at least bother to research the three countries involved in the treaty. Entirely my fault admittedly, for giving you undeserved credit.

So,I've decided not to bow. You've stated some obvious occurrences in which were never actually disputed in my post. When you've had a chance to carefully review my post, possibly you will have a rare moment of enlightenment that I will eagerly await, but never promise to hold my breath to. I do not feel the need to an early visit for the the afterlife, to likes of you.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7097 Apr 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
ha ha ha
Why is it that I feel you're easily amused by yourself, on a regular basis?

By the way "tallyho"... as I do necessarily care to look over 7000 (plus) posts, of which more than a few contain complete idiocy on this particular subject... what exactly is your feeling on the subject on the title of the thread? Do you feel that only cowards need guns?

Or, perhaps is your feeling that if only people with common sense and a set of even semi- decent morals owned one, as I do... then the world would be a much better place?

Level 5

Location hidden

#7098 Apr 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
List your Loooooooooooooooong list of polls.
Posted.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7099 Apr 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't reword anything, I copied and pasted the info directly from the sight.
You reworded the 'findings', lamb chop.

Try READING what the poll found- not that 4 percent of Americans thought gun control was important.

Level 5

Location hidden

#7100 Apr 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I too can reply twice to a post.
If you insist that we accept your poll, then you MUST accept the poll I posted and ALL of it's attendant info.
My list of EIGHT polls that found support for universal background checks was between 88 and 92 percent.

And you have to first READ the poll and find out what it REALLY means.

PS: not all polls are created equal.

Level 8

USA

#7101 Apr 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted.
Not on this thread you haven't. Try again chump.
You lost, freedom won, get over it and quit whining.

Level 8

USA

#7102 Apr 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You reworded the 'findings', lamb chop.
Try READING what the poll found- not that 4 percent of Americans thought gun control was important.
Prove I reworded anything. I pasted what was on the site exactly as I found it.
YOU LOST, FREEDOM WON, SO GET OVER IT AND QUIT WHINING CHILD.

Level 8

USA

#7103 Apr 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My list of EIGHT polls that found support for universal background checks was between 88 and 92 percent.
And you have to first READ the poll and find out what it REALLY means.
PS: not all polls are created equal.
Do some unbiased research for us and tell us how many respondents in each poll out of the total population of the United States. What were the demographics of those respondents. What was the social status of the respondents. What was the location of the respondents. What was the citizenship of the respondents.
Polls can be and are skewed to "prove" anything the poll takers want.
YOU LOST, FREEDOM WON. GET OVER IT AND QUIT WHINING CHILD, IT IS VERY UNATTRACTIVE.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7104 Apr 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nine in 10 Americans support expanding background checks on gun purchases in a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, an extraordinary level of agreement on a political issue and a finding thatís been duplicated in nearly every major public poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/veteran...

http://pollingmatters.gallup.com/2013/04/sena...

http://www.politicspa.com/mcallmuhlenberg-pol...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/us-...

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/22/overwhelming-s...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7105 Apr 23, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't reword anything
Yeah right. You've said that before, many times.

If 90% of the American population agree with background checks then it is obvious that virtually all Americans consider the gun issue important enough to give their opinion on how guns ought to be controlled. Or do you think the remaining 10% didn't put in their two cents on who they think background checks ought not to be enforced?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 188,976
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min HaileMikael 195,129
News Officials: New Jersey man skipped $12,000 in EZ... 20 min 8541 MARINE 3
Word Association (Mar '10) 20 min Mega Monster 19,886
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Lost and Found 55,635
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 25 min beatlesintheblog 144,029
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 27 min Dont_You_Dare 1,953
Offbeat's Cutest Couple (Sep '13) 52 min CJ Rocker 588
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr beatlesintheblog 1,676
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr streetglidehoney 5,256