Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7028 Apr 17, 2013
like this this world we must defend our lives because of what is

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7029 Apr 17, 2013
If you grew up in the neiborhood i did then yes you better have one. Otherwise you will be robbed daily.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7030 Apr 17, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> You dont need a gun cause that shit that rolls out of your depends is lethal!!!!
Better than what spills out of your sticky mouth, honey.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7031 Apr 17, 2013
David0407 wrote:
If you grew up in the neiborhood i did then yes you better have one. Otherwise you will be robbed daily.
I am sure you come out of the mean streets of San Francisco, honey.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#7032 Apr 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
An attempt at a knit-picking back-peddle? Be a man and admit you were wrong. You'll actually feel better.
ok if they had a blockade , please you tell me why the entire fleet was at pearl ... just for openers ... you tell me what ships were stop of what countries

you are busted on here over and over ... knock of this shit about being Swedish why embarrass Sweden

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7033 Apr 17, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Perhaps"? Of course it does.
"Phoney"? Huh? About what?
then move .... phoney azz

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7034 Apr 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you come out of the mean streets of San Francisco, honey.
Lol naw!! Lansing is like Detroit

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#7035 Apr 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Americans are Fascists WITH guns.
Right, our guns help keep us free. You'd understand, Force Majeure means cooperation to create strength, weapons count too. Our second amendment rights are precious; the founders knew what they were doing.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7036 Apr 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok if they had a blockade , please you tell me why the entire fleet was at pearl ...
I was playing by the King's Rules (fact, truth, no whining or pouting or "I want my momma"), but OK if you want to play sissy boy "make 'em up" nit pickers .... fine. I'll play with you for a little while. You want me to tell you "why the entire fleet was at Pearl Harbour"? Really? Is that your question? Here's the answer: The whole fleet WAS NOT at Pearl Harbour.

Oh boy! Now you're going to deny it so I can slap you upside the head and prove that I'm right! Golly this is fun .....

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>... knock of this shit about being Swedish
Oh, sweet Jesus! You must be in great pain you silly little boy. So you think I'm not Swedish, huh. Ho-hum.

Your inferiority complex runs deep. It really kills you that my English is better than yours and that I know more about the United Snakes and the world. I make you feel like a dunce. Is that my fault, do you think?

So tell me, bungo, just where do think I'm from? This should be good!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7037 Apr 18, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text> Force Majeure means cooperation to create strength, weapons count too.
Are there no Americans who know how to read? It would be so simple to look it up to see that you are wrong.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Our second amendment rights are precious; the founders knew what they were doing.
The founder didn't write "your second amendment", bird brain.

Are there no Americans who know how to read? It would be so simple to look up the word "amendment" and learn something.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7038 Apr 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
then move ....
I told you that I prefer living in Sweden. Why should I "move"?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7039 Apr 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I was playing by the King's Rules (fact, truth, no whining or pouting or "I want my momma"), but OK if you want to play sissy boy "make 'em up" nit pickers .... fine. I'll play with you for a little while. You want me to tell you "why the entire fleet was at Pearl Harbour"? Really? Is that your question? Here's the answer: The whole fleet WAS NOT at Pearl Harbour.
Oh boy! Now you're going to deny it so I can slap you upside the head and prove that I'm right! Golly this is fun .....
<quoted text>
Oh, sweet Jesus! You must be in great pain you silly little boy. So you think I'm not Swedish, huh. Ho-hum.
Your inferiority complex runs deep. It really kills you that my English is better than yours and that I know more about the United Snakes and the world. I make you feel like a dunce. Is that my fault, do you think?
why are you here ????????? don't like don't like America , don't like Americans so get the hell out and please study history ..... you pulled this swede shit before

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7040 Apr 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I prefer living in Sweden. Why should I "move"?
so move there , Sweden needs your expert opinion and remember unless you are an insomniac your time zones it screwed up

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7041 Apr 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
which id now ... and I will take a guest

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7042 Apr 18, 2013
ha ha ha Sweden, PA, United States 10:11 am (EDT)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7043 Apr 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
ha ha ha Sweden, PA, United States 10:11 am (EDT)
So you think I'm in Pennsylvania? That's nice.

Now ..... what about that "whole fleet" at Pearl Harbour? Did it slip your mind? I'm waiting for another one of your adolescent cop-out explanations for that one.
Rockys Cousin in PA

Sweden

#7044 Apr 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
... I will take a guest
Like what's basically for dinner, man?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#7045 Apr 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text> ..... you pulled this swede shit before
Yeah, and I thought I could fool you, huh! Golly, what was I thinking?

Nope, I'm right here in town, home of the Philadelphia Draft Dodgers, sitting at the Spirit of 76 Flavours with a laptop computer on 46th. and E. Street just waiting for Sylvester Stallone to show up. We're running tuff tonight to kick the shyt out of draft dodgers and queers. And then we're gonna' run 'em over with Sly's 49 Merc sporting J.C. Witney's fender skirts fresh outa' the Loop in Chicaga - and Honest Charlie's blue-dot tail lights straight from Chattanooga.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7046 Apr 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think I'm in Pennsylvania? That's nice.
Now ..... what about that "whole fleet" at Pearl Harbour? Did it slip your mind? I'm waiting for another one of your adolescent cop-out explanations for that one.
why?????? whole fleet? I asked the question.... you haven't answered the question why was the cin/pac fleet in port if we were blockading Japan and who was shipping to them , not FRANCE/ENGLAND/RUSSIA/NETHERLA NDS/CHINA

and no I think SWEDEN NY .... what a dip

why are you here move leave . you can skip around this shit any more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Ricky F 28,793
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 32 min Chilli J 5,940
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,323
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,937
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 38 min rainmaker2016 8,468
Word association (Jun '07) 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,033
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 41 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,265
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Ricky F 224,342
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Tears 6,408
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 5 hr Gunslinger45 18
More from around the web