|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

San Diego Tooltime wrote:
You should see my guns. Lifting a heavy comb will do that for you. How incredible am I? Girls?? Tell me, pwease? Stroke my ego.
Ya look like a grease ball dude!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Law abiding folks should be allowed to have guns at their side.Thugs and gang bangers should be punished for having a fire arm.I mean their hands should be slammed with a ten pound hammer so they cant pull a trigger.The crime rate would plummet.We keep gentely tapping their hands when they get caught and they are released and kill somebody.We need stricter enforcement of the laws we have on the books already.
Precisely!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Will Munny wrote:
It's a shame that certain people only fixate on the negative of owning a firearm. They read the bad stories in the news, and eat it up as if it were candy. Never do they read the good stories, and part of it is the popular media's fault... because they choose not to report the majority of those. Popular media is so completely biased on some issues, it's a wonder how most people have not recognized that fact, as of yet.

The thread title, really does not really deserve a response. But here it goes... this "coward" who is 6'2" and 250 lbs. and works night shifts, has a sense of security in knowing that his wife and daughter are more protected with a firearm than without, while he is away from the house.

I would much rather receive a phone call saying that my wife has perforated a possible rapist/murderer legally... than the one that tells me that my wife and daughter were raped/murdered, and the intruders got away.

As it stands now, people can make their own choice on if they wish to own a gun or not, which is the way it should be. But when certain politicians and those of a like mind, that are against firearms start telling me that my belief should conform to theirs? When logic itself states that as a responsible firearm owner that my family and I will be far better protected with them than without them?

I have no problem with people that don't believe as I do. And I'm thankful that most of us probably have never had a violent crime happen to us or our family. But the potential is there, no matter what direction or decision one makes on the subject. Criminals in general, have no scruples. They wield whatever tools are necessary, to perform their ill gotten profession to their satisfaction. And that may always include being with a firearm.

It's only a matter of common sense for most of us. Most of us know that bad people don't discriminate, and most certainly do not play fair. The rain falls on the just and the unjust all the same.

But if you fancy yourself 10' tall and bulletproof if the dirtbags come and visit you one day, I do in all sincerity wish you the best of luck. It's just that some of us are realists.
Precisely! Those that hide the truth, promote the propaganda, and violate the law, are UNFORGIVEN.

I couldn't resist.
dr fill

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

You should see my guns. Lifting a heavy comb will do that for you. How incredible am I? Girls?? Tell me, pwease? Stroke my ego.
You look like pee weee herman's slow brother!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
this was stated way back when here , but as a thread of this stupidity , the stupidity rears its head again
the US stopped its export to Japan and decreased the oil export, but never blockaded Japan before Pearl
The U.S. implemented a blockade during the summer/automne of that year. Pearl Harbour was attacked the following December. Stupidity is in your failure to check the facts before you "rear you head" above the muck.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

If you here to blow smoke you done did it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. implemented a blockade during the summer/automne of that year. Pearl Harbour was attacked the following December. Stupidity is in your failure to check the facts before you "rear you head" above the muck.
check your facts , they stopped exports not blockade and still shipped oil to Japan because they feared Japan would view the stoppage of oil as a warring factor.......... never a blockade we weren't at war

grow up already

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

MeanandNasty wrote:
So if no guns, sickos will use whatever they've got. Evidenced at the Boston Marathon yesterday. God Bless those people and their families. It's not the guns, nor the knives nor the bombs. It's a larger problem of the psyche of our society. What's happening to us as a whole? That's the question we should be answering. What is going on with people that they feel they have to kill a bunch of other people by whatever means they can find?
But in the case of the Boston explosions on Monday, the lack of guns did save lives. Can you just imagine the damage a fully loaded, full tilt Bozo AK could've done in that crowd?

And one last thing - how do we know that this was a result of the "psyche of our society?" Not even the FBI knows for sure who is responsible for this. It could very well be the psyche of "their" society.

Do you have some insider information you'd care to share?
little jap guy

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
check your facts , they stopped exports not blockade and still shipped oil to Japan because they feared Japan would view the stoppage of oil as a warring factor.......... never a blockade we weren't at war
grow up already
You are rong sir.They had brockade of oil.den dey drroped big godzilla bomb on us.We looked like flyed lice after dust settled.Sianarra!!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
grow up already
July 1941: The United Snakes blockaded Japan's oil and steel.
December 1941: Japan attacked Peal Harbour.

You are hopeless. Carry on.
history buff

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan had no other choice but to attack after blackade.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Montana Woman Proves Guns Work Better Than Restraining Orders

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-a...

Prosecutors say a Billings woman used a gun to fend off an intruder who forced his way inside her home through a back door.

The man was later arrested and is being held in the Yellowstone County jail on a $100,000 bond.

Travis Bridger Soderberg, 38, has been charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal mischief. He is expected to be arraigned on the charges in District Court next week.

According to charging documents, a woman called police shortly after 8 p.m. on April 6 to report an intruder at her home.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Robber shot dead by would-be victim outside Ft. Worth store

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21993610/robber...

FORT WORTH, Texas -

A would-be robber was shot dead by a person with a concealed handgun license outside a Metro PCS store in the 7400 block of Wichita St. in Ft. Worth on Tuesday afternoon.

Investigators say Desmond Paige, 20, tried to rob a man using Craigslist. The would-be victim brought his gun to the sale just in case.

The man with the CHL was shot in the arm and the hand by the robber, but Paige was shot multiple times in the chest.....

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

80-year-old Flint man fires shots at five robbery suspects

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/201...

FLINT, MI -- An 80-year-old Flint man fired two shots at five male teenagers attempting to rob him Thursday, April 11 in the driveway of his Helber Street home.

The homeowner called police around 9:45 p.m. to the home and told officers he'd fired two shots at the suspects, who had guns, in self defense, according to a police report.....

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

quisas are not only cowards who need weapons to defend ourselves but all depending on who we're defending

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
United Snakes ? That's "US"!

Carry on.

PS: MeanandNasty wrote: It's a larger problem of the psyche of our society.
What's happening to us as a whole?
That's the question we should be answering.
What is going on with people that they feel they have to kill a bunch of other people by whatever means they can find?

M69 wrote: "psyche of our society?"

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
United Snakes ? That's "US"!
Carry on.
PS: MeanandNasty wrote: It's a larger problem of the psyche of our society.
What's happening to us as a whole?
That's the question we should be answering.
What is going on with people that they feel they have to kill a bunch of other people by whatever means they can find?
M69 wrote: "psyche of our society?"
Do you have an actual point to make or do you just like cutting and pasting questions?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Fascists want to take our guns.

What else is new?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to blame it all on one word and "other things"? Are you inviting a discussion on that or is it a take it or leave proposition? I mean you will have to be specific if you're looking for a discussion or feed-back, don't you think?
I was looking for other suggestions which is why I didn't elaborate. You, on the other hand, aren't looking so much for discussion as for people to hop on your bandwagon and say "Yeah! Day-um, band those guns! They be evil!" You insult anyone who disagrees with you, so you're not much looking for discussion here.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the case of the Boston explosions on Monday, the lack of guns did save lives. Can you just imagine the damage a fully loaded, full tilt Bozo AK could've done in that crowd?
And one last thing - how do we know that this was a result of the "psyche of our society?" Not even the FBI knows for sure who is responsible for this. It could very well be the psyche of "their" society.
Do you have some insider information you'd care to share?
I was referring to the thinking of people in our society. I want to know why people think they should do things like this. Any people, not just our people. This one incident may not be domestic. All across the world it seems there are acts of violence, not just here. So what makes people think this is acceptable? Those are my questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

217 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min CrunchyBacon 15,475
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 7 min Billy R 482
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) 12 min Princess Hey 384
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Jennifer Renee 5,696
______*ANTICHRIST on world stage______ 20 min headlines 1
Word Association (Mar '10) 23 min Jennifer Renee 15,794
Denny Crane's Garage Sale 24 min Grace Nerissa 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 35,071
Message to Obama 30 min Bill 712