reported

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6967 Apr 15, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s not my fault you failed civics. One only need to read the US Constitution and determine that’s true. You could dig deeper and read the writings of our founders. I have, why haven’t you?
did I report you today ??? no

reported

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6968 Apr 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Expected deflection, detraction, and avoidance. What a shocker! Lmao
WAHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I keep dishing it out but Barefoot keeps slapping the snot out of me! WAHHHHHHHHH!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6969 Apr 15, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
The children at Sandy Hook were shot by
Shot by an AR-15 the NRA insists not only people can buy and sell without background checks, but to carry it into public schools.

These children had ten and eleven shots in them but the NRA wants to look into video games for answers.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6970 Apr 15, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<
Early reports had the Bushmaster in the trunk of the car which is why some people insisted that’s where it was.
The early reports on the day of the assault yet the NRA continued to fuel the rumors well over a month later.

Perpetuated by liars like yourself.
Le Jimbo wrote:
There were no .223 wounds on the children. An AR-15 wasn't even used.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6971 Apr 15, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Law abiding folks should be allowed to have guns at their side.
Right. More idiots like yourself playing with guns.

Nothing could go wrong with that.

(quote)

9-year-old girl shot to death at Oregon City

OREGON CITY, Ore.(AP)— Authorities say an Oregon man practicing drawing and holstering his handgun for a job guarding armored vehicles fired a shot that killed a 9-year-old girl.

Police in Oregon City said the shot came from the house and struck the girl in the head as she was playing in the backyard.

Police said they are investigating the shooting Monday as an accident but wouldn't formally determine that it was until their investigation is complete. They said no decision had been made about charges.

The girl was identified Monday as Shayla May Shonneker. Police said the man was 32-year-old Joseph Wolters.

Police said he recently got a security job with an armored transport company and was preparing for a qualifying procedure.

They said Wolters lives at the home with the girl's mother.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6972 Apr 15, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
Here’s a great example of how easily the liberals are duped
The NRA insists the children at Sandy Hook were killed by video games.

Funny how 90 percent of Americans would insist on universal background checks and the only people who don't are felons and people like you.
dr fill

Medinah, IL

#6973 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. More idiots like yourself playing with guns.
Nothing could go wrong with that.
(quote)
9-year-old girl shot to death at Oregon City
OREGON CITY, Ore.(AP)— Authorities say an Oregon man practicing drawing and holstering his handgun for a job guarding armored vehicles fired a shot that killed a 9-year-old girl.
Police in Oregon City said the shot came from the house and struck the girl in the head as she was playing in the backyard.
Police said they are investigating the shooting Monday as an accident but wouldn't formally determine that it was until their investigation is complete. They said no decision had been made about charges.
The girl was identified Monday as Shayla May Shonneker. Police said the man was 32-year-old Joseph Wolters.
Police said he recently got a security job with an armored transport company and was preparing for a qualifying procedure.
They said Wolters lives at the home with the girl's mother.
You dont need a gun cause that shit that rolls out of your depends is lethal!!!!
dr fill

Medinah, IL

#6974 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA insists the children at Sandy Hook were killed by video games.
Funny how 90 percent of Americans would insist on universal background checks and the only people who don't are felons and people like you.
Old bastards like you should be strip searched and the rotting hard stool removed from your recttum!!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6975 Apr 15, 2013
hey make up your mind either he has diarrhea or constipation
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6976 Apr 15, 2013
How about that BOSTON MARATHON, huh! That race is always a blast!

I must agree with Dr. Stripper on this one though, "Sporting Events Being Bomb Free Zones is What Makes Them Targets for Indiscriminent Bombings.

If every runner and spectator had an assault weapon this would NEVER happened!

I've tried my best to warn the United Snakes on many occasions! Restricting weapons is the first step towards Communism and Fascism! Just look at the Soviet Union ...... not a single assault weapon allowed at any of their sporting events ..... EVER!!!!
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#6977 Apr 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
hey make up your mind either he has diarrhea or constipation
reportedly

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6978 Apr 15, 2013
Omahan offers wisdom to intruder as the two wait for police

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130415/NEWS/70...

An Omaha resident who found an intruder in his garage early Saturday offered some words of wisdom to the young man as they waited for police to arrive.

Rob Wegman, who lives near 212th Street and West Maple Road, said he told the man that if he wanted nice things, he should get a job.

Police arrested the intruder, Bruce Linson, 22, and an alleged accomplice, Tyler Robart, 20, both of Fremont. They were booked into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of burglary.

“I worked for everything I have, all my life,” said Wegman, 55.“I worked day and night for many years, so I said,'Why don't you try getting a job?'”

Wegman said he held a 12-gauge shotgun on the intruder in a detached garage behind his home while his wife called police. The homeowner said he was alerted to something amiss in his garage when his dog, Maxwell, began barking about 1 a.m....

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6979 Apr 15, 2013
80-year-old Flint man fires shots at five robbery suspects

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/201...

FLINT, MI -- An 80-year-old Flint man fired two shots at five male teenagers attempting to rob him Thursday, April 11 in the driveway of his Helber Street home.

The homeowner called police around 9:45 p.m. to the home and told officers he'd fired two shots at the suspects, who had guns, in self defense, according to a police report....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6980 Apr 16, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>reportedly
reported

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#6981 Apr 16, 2013
How would you like if the President used the parents of murdered children to advocate capital punishment?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#6982 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
reported
why?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6983 Apr 16, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>why?
reported

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6984 Apr 16, 2013
It's a shame that certain people only fixate on the negative of owning a firearm. They read the bad stories in the news, and eat it up as if it were candy. Never do they read the good stories, and part of it is the popular media's fault... because they choose not to report the majority of those. Popular media is so completely biased on some issues, it's a wonder how most people have not recognized that fact, as of yet.

The thread title, really does not really deserve a response. But here it goes... this "coward" who is 6'2" and 250 lbs. and works night shifts, has a sense of security in knowing that his wife and daughter are more protected with a firearm than without, while he is away from the house.

I would much rather receive a phone call saying that my wife has perforated a possible rapist/murderer legally... than the one that tells me that my wife and daughter were raped/murdered, and the intruders got away.

As it stands now, people can make their own choice on if they wish to own a gun or not, which is the way it should be. But when certain politicians and those of a like mind, that are against firearms start telling me that my belief should conform to theirs? When logic itself states that as a responsible firearm owner that my family and I will be far better protected with them than without them?

I have no problem with people that don't believe as I do. And I'm thankful that most of us probably have never had a violent crime happen to us or our family. But the potential is there, no matter what direction or decision one makes on the subject. Criminals in general, have no scruples. They wield whatever tools are necessary, to perform their ill gotten profession to their satisfaction. And that may always include being with a firearm.

It's only a matter of common sense for most of us. Most of us know that bad people don't discriminate, and most certainly do not play fair. The rain falls on the just and the unjust all the same.

But if you fancy yourself 10' tall and bulletproof if the dirtbags come and visit you one day, I do in all sincerity wish you the best of luck. It's just that some of us are realists.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#6985 Apr 16, 2013
So if no guns, sickos will use whatever they've got. Evidenced at the Boston Marathon yesterday. God Bless those people and their families. It's not the guns, nor the knives nor the bombs. It's a larger problem of the psyche of our society. What's happening to us as a whole? That's the question we should be answering. What is going on with people that they feel they have to kill a bunch of other people by whatever means they can find?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min xxxooxxx 225,412
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,971
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 11 min Brandiiiiiiii 14,273
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 10,640
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,921
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min Brandiiiiiiii 31,047
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 48 min Dogen 223,045
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr -Sprocket- 150,663
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr harrypaul1 6,578
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 11 hr Sublime1 48