Only cowards need guns

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6946 Apr 14, 2013
Suspects dead after attempted home invasion in Fayetteville

http://myfox8.com/2013/04/13/suspects-dead-af...

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.ó Two men who attempted to invade a Fayetteville home early Friday morning died after a gun fight with the homeowner, according to WTVD.

WTVD reports the exchange of gunfire happened shortly after 3:30 a.m. at a house in the 7500 block of Levi Road.

Both suspects fled the scene after the exchange, WTVD reports.

According to WTVD, one of the suspects, 20-year-old Xavier White, was later found shot on Martha Court. He was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, where he later died, the station reports.

The second suspect was found dead around 5:45 a.m. along the shoulder of the roadway in the 5400 block of South Sumac Circle, WTVD reports. The second suspectís name has not been released....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6947 Apr 14, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
or just go to wikipedia for all your source material, just like you do judge sweetie pie.
Where did you get your law degree again judge sweetie pie.......
wikipedia law library.
REPORTED... LOL
reported
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6948 Apr 14, 2013
Ozzie wrote:
only guns need cowards
Perhaps it is only guns that actually NEED them but the U.S. has got the lion's share of them anyway.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6949 Apr 14, 2013
REDBUTT HERPIES wrote:
Suspects dead after attempted home invasion in Fayetteville
Yes, and now that they're dead it has come to light that they were only "suspects". They turned out to be innocent.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6950 Apr 14, 2013
Dr-Sntrpper wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You have yet to admit ever being wrong, unsure, or partially correct/partially incorrect.
..... No one is right all the time.
You, therefore are a waste of time! I will no longer address your posts or replies.
This is your response to someone who is right - THIS TIME?

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6951 Apr 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA provides the breeding grounds for mass killings since they fight laws that keep people from carry assault weapons into public schools, they fight laws that make it harder for people to buy assault weapons ...
I agree with that ..... but .....
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>.. since they insist thirty round and 100 round magazines are used by "sportsmen" and "hunters"..
Are "sportsmen" and "hunters" allowed to use assault rifles in the U.S.? And if so what justification do they have for needing thirty round and 100 round magazines?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6952 Apr 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
reported
GET SOME NEW MATERIAL SWEETIE PIE

What a maroon

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6953 Apr 14, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools being Gun Free Zones is what makes them targets for mass shootings.
Intersections with traffic lights is what makes them targets for motorists speeding up and running them. The same problem exists at pedestrian crossing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6954 Apr 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and now that they're dead it has come to light that they were only "suspects". They turned out to be innocent.
Prove it!

Location hidden

#6955 Apr 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>This is your response to someone who is right - THIS TIME?

Take your lap dance to the next table, Stripper. Your feet stink.
Prove it! You simply try to ride the wave.

Location hidden

#6956 Apr 14, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Intersections with traffic lights is what makes them targets for motorists speeding up and running them. The same problem exists at pedestrian crossing.
Not even close to being a relevant post.
If the intersection disallowed vehicles, you may have a point.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6957 Apr 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ahem , you didn't ...note your source... for this post of yours
The US Constitution is about defining government powers and limiting that government while protecting the rights of the individual. The rights of the individual were of paramount concern to the framers.
Itís not my fault you failed civics. One only need to read the US Constitution and determine thatís true. You could dig deeper and read the writings of our founders. I have, why havenít you?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6958 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun rises in the east.
I have already sourced MANY times the 90 percent figure (putting aside the 90 percent figure is available from many sources immediately).
I don't have to pull your head out of your azz and make you agree.
The sun doesnít actually rise, the earth rotates.

Youíve cited the source many times? Show one time. The source of the 90 percent figure is Bloombergís group. Bloomberg also stated 74% of NRA members support it. Equally flawed.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6959 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know if they were members one way or the other.
What we do know is: the NRA certificates, being in their house, means the NRA was in some way: involved.
AND I think it's HILARIOUS that anyone would use Glen Beck as a resource.
http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/up...
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Youíre a fool.

The NRA stated neither Adam Lanza or his mothers were members. Because Lanza passed a shooting certification and received a certificate the NRA somehow endorsed him?

Again, you prove yourself to be a moron. I didnít use Glen Beck as a source. Look again. But thank you, you continue to illustrate your inability to comprehend.

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6960 Apr 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Polls are irrelevant. Polls can be manipulated to say anything someone wants them to say, by the wording of the questions, limiting answer options, choosing certain pools of people to poll in the first place, and leading the polled group.
It shows just how willing Democrats are to be led around by the nose, when they buy into such ridiculous numbers from a poll, as fact.
Youíre correct. Republican Frank Luntz is a master manipulator. I watched an interview where he explained how carefully crafted wording of the question can skew results in your favor.

Hereís a great example of how easily the liberals are duped

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6961 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot prove one way or the other.
But an association with the NRA HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
NEXT!
Hahaha, youíve been given many links including from liberal sources. Youíre wrong, deal with it.

A certificate for passing a course is not an association. Iíve passed an FBI background check, does that mean Iím associated with the FBI?

Level 4

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6962 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
lEARN TO READ, stickylips.
The children in Sandy Hook weren't shot ten times each with a gun ban, they were shot with an AR-15.
You know, the AR-15 you gun gnutters insisted was out in the trunk of the car.
The children at Sandy Hook were shot by a criminal that killed his own mother, took her gun and subsequently shot children.

Early reports had the Bushmaster in the trunk of the car which is why some people insisted thatís where it was.

Location hidden

#6963 Apr 15, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>You’re correct. Republican Frank Luntz is a master manipulator. I watched an interview where he explained how carefully crafted wording of the question can skew results in your favor.

Here’s a great example of how easily the liberals are duped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UXZRBJYX__EXX
That is priceless.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6964 Apr 15, 2013
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply try to ride the wave.
Prove it!
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close to being a relevant post.
Traffic Control - Gun control.
School = No gun zone - Beyond a red light = No car zone.

Take your lap dance to the next table. Your toe-jam is getting crusty.
dr fill

Medinah, IL

#6965 Apr 15, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is priceless.
Law abiding folks should be allowed to have guns at their side.Thugs and gang bangers should be punished for having a fire arm.I mean their hands should be slammed with a ten pound hammer so they cant pull a trigger.The crime rate would plummet.We keep gentely tapping their hands when they get caught and they are released and kill somebody.We need stricter enforcement of the laws we have on the books already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 362
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Alvaro 28,953
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min Alvaro 15,747
Let's Play Songs With Four Words,... (Jul '15) 8 min Alvaro 159
Veterans and Trump 11 min forwhatitsworth 19
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 23 min Alvaro 64
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min Alvaro 37,310
halloween 2017 4 hr Emerald 22
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Roger 224,461
More from around the web