|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>So, NO crime and EVERYONE contributes to the collection plate, right?
You just can't help yourself from being a Dillhole can you?

Tell you what. I'll buy you a gun, no bullets.

Then just pistol whip yourself.

It's safer than a hammer.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Some Nutjob 'i'm not sure whether 'i' like you are not:
*=* as you stated:
Ban hammers & clubs first. That'll be a good start.
kills more people than rifles *=*
(?) ilk (?) do you also play bagpipes?
LMAO!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>And, given that today is a common go-to-church day in many parts of the world, I wonder how many churches outside of the free-fire zone of Texas are filled with armed parishioners? I'm gonna say not many and those churches have VERY LITTLE to fear.
More are armed in church than you think. But the fact people might be armed in church is enough to stop the church shootings.
Just like the fact US Citizens might rise up against a tyrannical government prevents the government from attempting tyranny.

Statistically, school children and movie goers have VERY LITTLE to fear.
What's your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Food4thoughttttsssss wrote:
Gun debate? I thought this was the circle jerk forum...:-/
No, Ferrerman just jumps into all kinds of threads.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
More are armed in church than you think. But the fact people might be armed in church is enough to stop the church shootings.
Just like the fact US Citizens might rise up against a tyrannical government prevents the government from attempting tyranny.
Statistically, school children and movie goers have VERY LITTLE to fear.
What's your point?
My point is urineidiot.

Thanks for clarifying!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
Extra laws just keep piling advantages in favourof the LAW BREAKERS. Gun crime is just that. A CRIME. Making guns illegal wont stop a bank robber from just procuring one on the black market. Even over here I can see that. Just last year, thankfully, some amendment was passed which finally made it so that an intruder DIDNT infact have more rights than the man who tries to defend his family against him.
There is nothing in their head to grasp that. It goes in one ear and out the other.
They don't want to see the truth. I find it hard to believe they could be that stupid. So it must be ignorance by choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>My point is urineidiot.

Thanks for clarifying!
So predictable.
When faced with facts or logic, progressives rebut with insults. It's also proof that you have no facts or logic of your own to utilize.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Aren't there two of these threads about this?
This is another one of these subjects that people just aren't going to change their point of view.
Unless they are car-jacked at gun point, robbed or their house is broken into, then they may say,'enough is enough." And then they'll go get a gun.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

only an idiot reaches for a gun when one is pointed at him... this isn't the movies , draw

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>have you been in New Paulines? Remember the Alligator out front? Did you throw coins to the girls in sh&t river :) Remember the main street was for everyone but at the T the blacks went left and the whites went right :)
I bet you kissed a lot of Bennie boys over there, didn't you Denny?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

tallyho wrote:
only an idiot reaches for a gun when one is pointed at him... this isn't the movies , draw
Considering the accuracy of most criminals, I disagree.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Every year, thousands of people use firearms to defend themselves against criminals and vicious animals. Are they cowards? No.
A coward is someone who despises our Constitution, freedoms and rights. Cowards would willingly give up all personal responsibility and decision-making to a Governing body that "knows better".

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but, I didn't hear even one gun fanatic express ANY shock, dismay, sadness for the victims of Sandy Hook. The killers barrel was still smoking and these guys were talking about arming teachers and cops in school and more, more guns. Let's face it: the right and their gunners see dead children as fodder in the quest to arm the country. They might not give their own children's lives for "the cause" but, others children are in the game.
You've always been a lying liberal propagandist sh1theel but this a new low,even for YOU. Of course you can be callous about it not being a father... OTHER peoples' kids to you are merely to be propaganda talking points. Alive OR dead.......

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You've always been a lying liberal propagandist sh1theel but this a new low,even for YOU. Of course you can be callous about it not being a father... OTHER peoples' kids to you are merely to be propaganda talking points. Alive OR dead.......
No, maroon, my post was about you gun-nutters seeing other people's children as (literal) cannon fodder. I'm against that.

Simply turning my post against me is very lame on your part. If you were a war veteran, I would be ashamed of you.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>No, maroon, my post was about you gun-nutters seeing other people's children as (literal) cannon fodder. I'm against that.
Simply turning my post against me is very lame on your part. If you were a war veteran, I would be ashamed of you.
Not buying the Mea Culpa Ferryman. You've done this kind of cheap sh1t before to spread your propaganda for the left.

Hint: Quit shilling for your handlers and get a real job. The pay HAS to be better and the self respect would allow you to look yourself in the eye when you shave. If you don't like guns-fine. No skin off MY azz. Don't own one. Put a sign in front of your residence declaring it "GUN FREE" and run your chances. Thats your right. WHATS not your right is to deny me and MILLIONS of others OURS. YOUR right to dislike guns ENDS when you try to deny me MY right to own one. Deal with it.

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I had an interesting encounter some time ago, oh about
10 years ago we had gone over to Anglesey, a small island close by for an afternoon out. One of the Pilot's cottages overlooking the lighthouse had been derelict for some time, rumour had it that foxes were living in the overgrown grounds...and I peered over the wall to see if I could see them.

Suddenly the door burst open and a man was standing there pointing a 12 bore shotgun at me, two black
Labrador dogs by his side.

He took me by surprise.
So I returned the favour.

I smiled, and said 'hello there, nice dogs'....
I saw him hesitate and lower the gun somewhat, then,
covering my options I called to the dogs in both English and Welsh, just in case, Good Boy...Hogin Dda.

The man came over as did the dogs, and oddly enough we had a pleasant chat and I listened to his complaints about 'intruders'..in fact I learnt in order to keep them away he had put notices up 'snakes, beware'..as
this was a beauty spot and people came to walk here.

Some time later I mentioned what had happened to the Bailiff in charge of the estate, and he said that he had wished I had told him at the time, as the man was a squatter and they had been trying to get him out of the property for ages, this would have been grounds to do so.

It isn't everyday that one has a gun pulled on them, and I have to laugh at the whole incident now, but I wonder what would have happened had I panicked, or, even worse, drawn a gun myself?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Not buying the Mea Culpa Ferryman. You've done this kind of cheap sh1t before to spread your propaganda for the left.
Hint: Quit shilling for your handlers and get a real job. The pay HAS to be better and the self respect would allow you to look yourself in the eye when you shave. If you don't like guns-fine. No skin off MY azz. Don't own one. Put a sign in front of your residence declaring it "GUN FREE" and run your chances. Thats your right. WHATS not your right is to deny me and MILLIONS of others OURS. YOUR right to dislike guns ENDS when you try to deny me MY right to own one. Deal with it.
Just a question - do you think the price of semi-automatic weapons will go down after all this blows over?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I remember when George Zimmerman shot and killed young, unarmed, black teenager, Trayvon Martin. Wayne LaPierre of the NRA went on TV to proclaim that ALL black men should carry guns. Or, maybe he didn't?

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Not buying the Mea Culpa Ferryman. You've done this kind of cheap sh1t before to spread your propaganda for the left.
The 2nd Amendment is intact and shall be for a long, long time as will be your right to own and use guns.

That's not to say that once again there may, or may not be, restrictions on WHAT you may legally own and use. THAT "right" goes both ways.

Deal with it.

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You've always been a lying liberal propagandist sh1theel but this a new low,even for YOU. Of course you can be callous about it not being a father... OTHER peoples' kids to you are merely to be propaganda talking points. Alive OR dead.......
At ease, leatherneck.

The debate rightly honors the victims; deceased and wounded (see: Aurora and Webster as well as Newtown). There are "talking points" on all sides.

There's no lying on topix. What is not true is merely .... jokes. < rolls eyes >

No one takes stuff seriously here, of course!

until ...

the butt-hurt form up platoons and even a company and act against any given individual "enemy" in overt and covert ways. But, as in the way of all things human, a lack of effective leadership rends asunder an ill-formed company.

Damned guerrillas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 10 min Debra27 86
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 12 min Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 141,322
Man run over by own truck during road rage 39 min Marcavage s Emission 1
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 44 min Marcavage s Emission 7
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr wichita-rick 13,029
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr Sublime1 263
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TenderTink 34,946
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Petal Power 14,967