|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

Let's type in "90 percent" and see what google finds...

"Despite concerns about how information on gun owners might be used, 91 percent of registered voters support universal background checks, according to a new poll released on Thursday.

Only 8 percent of voters surveyed by Quinnipiac University's Polling Institute March 26 to April 1 stated opposition to universal background checks—something the White House, many Democrats in Congress and and gun-violence opponents are pushing in the wake of the December shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. In households with guns, 88 percent of respondents expressed support for checks."

(clip)

++

First of many.
Lmao! Polls are irrelevant. Polls can be manipulated to say anything someone wants them to say, by the wording of the questions, limiting answer options, choosing certain pools of people to poll in the first place, and leading the polled group.
It shows just how willing Democrats are to be led around by the nose, when they buy into such ridiculous numbers from a poll, as fact.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know if they were members one way or the other.

What we do know is: the NRA certificates, being in their house, means the NRA was in some way: involved.

AND I think it's HILARIOUS that anyone would use Glen Beck as a resource.

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/up...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Ah, so certificates indicate involvement in a crime? Wow, explain how that works!
BYW, yes, it has been confirmed that the Lanzas were NOT NRA members.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/nra-...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/adam-la...

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/28...

http://www.businessinsider.com/nra-adam-lanza...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely!
The NRA provides the breeding grounds for mass killings since they fight laws that keep people from carry assault weapons into public schools, they fight laws that make it harder for people to buy assault weapons, since they insist thirty round and 100 round magazines are used by "sportsmen" and "hunters" and of course since the NRA doesn't want to do background checks on weapon sales.

The NRA put this AR-15 in Lanza's hands.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
You have NO idea if they were or they weren't.

Funny how the NRA doesn't provide a list of its members except to deny killers were members.

What we have established: you LIE when you say there was no connection between the LANZA's and the NRA.

NEXT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The NRA provides the breeding grounds for mass killings since they fight laws that keep people from carry assault weapons into public schools, they fight laws that make it harder for people to buy assault weapons, since they insist thirty round and 100 round magazines are used by "sportsmen" and "hunters" and of course since the NRA doesn't want to do background checks on weapon sales.

The NRA put this AR-15 in Lanza's hands.
Schools being Gun Free Zones is what makes them targets for mass shootings. The NRA has nothing to do with it. Did the NRA prevent Sandy Hook from being a Gun Free Zone within a State with strict gun control laws, including an assault weapons ban?
No, the NRA did NOT put the AR-15 in Adam Lanza's hands! In fact, Adam Lanza tried to purchase firearms and was declined. So he stole the guns from his mom. Adam broke the law by attempting to buy guns. He was not arrested or charged. If he had been, he would not have had the chance to break the law again by stealing his mom's guns, or again by killing people.
His mom had started the process to have him committed to a mental institution. Had he been arrested for illegally attempting to purchase guns, he would have been committed immediately upon release, thereby never having the chance to kill.
Why do we need more gun control laws, when the ones we have are not enforced?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You have NO idea if they were or they weren't.

Funny how the NRA doesn't provide a list of its members except to deny killers were members.

What we have established: you LIE when you say there was no connection between the LANZA's and the NRA.

NEXT!
I see you edited out the links that prove the Lanzas were NOT NRA members. Do here they are again:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/nra-...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/adam-la...

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/28...

http://www.businessinsider.com/nra-adam-lanza...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Lmao! You WOULD expect a national organization to violate peoples' right to privacy. That says so much about you.

You keep saying I have been proven a liar, yet fail to supply proof, a post, or a post number to back your claim. Everyone knows it is you, who is the liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<
You cannot prove one way or the other.

But an association with the NRA HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.

NEXT!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you edited out the links that prove the Lanzas were NOT NRA members.
THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY WERE NOT MEMBERS.

You can put up 100 links with the NRA insisting they were not members, that is not proof that they were not members.

The links ALL go back to the NRA which denies they were members.

Has the NRA opened it's membership roles for inspection?

I think not.

And I have REFUTED your statement saying there was no association: the police have already proved there was an association with the NRA certificate.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<
Lmao! You WOULD expect a national organization to violate peoples' right to privacy.
LMAO: the NRA keeps the number and their names secret PRECISELY in cases like this.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools being Gun Free Zones is what makes them targets for mass shootings.
Assault weapons make them targets for mass shootings.

And the NRA makes assault weapons available anyway they can to anyone that has the money- why the NRA fights for the "right" to carry weapons into public schools and why they do not want universal background checks.

And why the NRA FOUGHT SO HARD TO KEEP THE us Senate from even talking about what over ninety percent of Americans demand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
You cannot prove one way or the other.

But an association with the NRA HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.

NEXT!
I receive a certificate from the SPCA every year. I am not a SPCA member. I have no affiliation with the SPCA. I haven't even donated to the SPCA.

I receive a certificate from Who's Who every year. I am not a member, have no affiliation, and have not donated to Who's Who.

Your perception of reality is flawed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY WERE NOT MEMBERS.

You can put up 100 links with the NRA insisting they were not members, that is not proof that they were not members.

The links ALL go back to the NRA which denies they were members.

Has the NRA opened it's membership roles for inspection?

I think not.

And I have REFUTED your statement saying there was no association: the police have already proved there was an association with the NRA certificate.
The NRA is not going to open its rolls. That would violate policy on privacy.

I have provided links backing my claim that the Lanzas were NOT NRA members. Where are yours backing your stance that they were?

Do you think in this day and age, when Microsoft gets hacked, the Bush's email accounts get hacked, Sara Palin's accounts get hacked, and the scientists fudging the numbers to make global warming appear real get hacked, that the NRA rolls cant or haven't been hacked? If the Lanzas were to be found on the list of NRA members, it would be on every news station, every radio station, and plastered all over the Internet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO: the NRA keeps the number and their names secret PRECISELY in cases like this.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Deflect much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Assault weapons make them targets for mass shootings.

And the NRA makes assault weapons available anyway they can to anyone that has the money- why the NRA fights for the "right" to carry weapons into public schools and why they do not want universal background checks.

And why the NRA FOUGHT SO HARD TO KEEP THE us Senate from even talking about what over ninety percent of Americans demand.
You make absolutely no sense! Explain how assault weapons make Schools targets for mass shootings.

Explain how the NRA makes assault weapons available! The NRA breaks the law where assault weapons are banned? Please share your proof of that! So the NRA fighting for the right to carry in schools and against universal background checks caused the shooting at Sandy Hook, where no one was allowed to carry in the school, there was an assault weapons ban, and the perp had been denied purchase of firearms? Please explain your rationale.

I wasn't aware the NRA was a senator. What State is Senator NRA representing?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I receive a certificate from the SPCA every year.
I am glad to see your owner gives you your shots.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is not going to open its rolls.
So you have no proof the Lanzas-either one- were members or not members.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
I have provided links backing my claim that the Lanzas were NOT NRA members.
Your links prove nothing, Dr-Dumbphque.

You say the membership list is secret and the nNRA isn't disclosing any information on its members and in the next breath insist the NRA's list isn't secret anymore.

It's secret or it isn't.

You have no proof they were not members.

And you said there was no association.

And that has been refuted..

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Polls are irrelevant. Polls can be manipulated to say anything someone wants them to say,
No, they can't, and they are relevant when I say they say it's 90 percent and you cry and say "prove it" and I give you the source and slap the snot out of you again, you pathetic whining momma's boy, and then you say wahhhhhhh! polls can be manipulated wahhhhhhhhhhh polls don't count.

Here's a scoop for you, my whiny little fairy: these polls do count, they were not conducted by an AM radio righting draft dodging blubbering pill junkie, the polls are conducted by organizations that have something to lose if they lie.

As opposed to you, Shug.

Wipe your chin, you're leaking again.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You make absolutely no sense! Explain how assault weapons make Schools targets for mass shootings.

lEARN TO READ, stickylips.

The children in Sandy Hook weren't shot ten times each with a gun ban, they were shot with an AR-15.

You know, the AR-15 you gun gnutters insisted was out in the trunk of the car.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad to see your owner gives you your shots.
Yep. Expected deflection, detraction, and avoidance. What a shocker! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

144 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 9 min Simply_Red 13,030
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 12 min Parden Pard 2,967
A six word game (Dec '08) 14 min Parden Pard 17,233
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min Parden Pard 28,718
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 26 min Parden Pard 3,972
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 29 min Parden Pard 53,961
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 29 min Go Blue Forever 3,798
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min buck the duck 14,972
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min eleanorigby 34,951