try to have a good time

pssssst, it might help you if ya lay off the booze

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6870 Apr 13, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum you don't know what Mahogany Ridge do ya

tsk tsk there goes all of your credibility as a Sommelier, or oenologist. just went into the tank , ha ha the tank now that is funny

hell I going to have to report myself

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6871 Apr 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outwitted again.
Wipe your chin, Cracker.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!! !!!!

Level 8

USA

#6872 Apr 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I'd bet ya but you haven't paid off for how many times a gun gnutter has posted the Second Amendment wrong.
I.E.: you don't pay off.
You're
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOORING
me

Level 8

USA

#6873 Apr 13, 2013
[Video] Here We Go, Gun Laws Now Being Link to Terrorism After Other Arguments Fail

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-feinstein...

Here we go. Politicians are slowly merging the topics of terrorism and gun control.

First they said it was to protect children. When people figured out that firearms injure (that’s injure, not kill) less than 1 in 1,000,000 children that argument didn’t fly.

Then they tried to say the guns available in the US were driving the Mexican drug wars and allowing more drugs to get onto American streets. That argument lost its luster when it was found out that it was the US Government who was allowing guns to be sold to the Mexican Cartels (Fast and Furious).

Now they are trying a new argument. We need to control guns because right now any terrorist can easily buy a gun in the US. Let’s forget the fact that not a single act of domestic terrorism has been committed with a gun unless you count Ft. Hood. However that shooter, an active duty army officer, bought his weapon through a gun store, undergoing a background check.

Terrorism scares people. It’s scary business, there is no doubt about it. That’s why it’s called terrorism. Do anti gun politicians really think that somewhat stricter background checks are going to stop people who carry out military level attacks all over the world? No.

If the politicians are truly concerned about terrorism a more effective goal should be to secure our porous borders.

Level 8

USA

#6874 Apr 13, 2013
Another cowardly use of a gun...NOT

Deschutes County homeowner shoots at intruder

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/viewart/20130...

Level 8

USA

#6875 Apr 13, 2013
Another coward uses a gun...NOT

Heath homeowner fires shot at intruder during early morning burglary

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/article/2013041...

HEATH — Cheryl and Christopher Blanc felt safe in their home on the 900 block of Northbrook Court. They felt safe until about 4:15 a.m. Thursday, when two people broke into their home.

Blanc said her dog, a Boxer, was sleeping at the foot of the bed and woke Blanc up by growling. The dog then ran into another room and Blanc saw someone standing in the house with a flashlight.

Level 8

USA

#6876 Apr 13, 2013
Muskogee Business Owner Says He Shot Intruder Inside His Shop

http://www.newson6.com/story/21943385/muskoge...

MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma -

A Green Country business owner says he stood his ground, shooting an intruder after a string of costly break-ins.

The owner showed News On 6 around his shop and said the whole thing is a blur, but the 911 call speaks for itself.

"I've caught a burglar in my shop," Dale Ford said to the 911 dispatcher.

Fast Wrecker owner Ford didn't just catch a burglar in his shop.

"I've got him pinned down right now, I've got a gun on him. He's here in my shop," Ford said.

Ford called 911 just before 2:30 Thursday morning, April 11, 2013. In the recording, he's a little winded, but sounds calm considering the circumstances. He even talks to the intruder.

But Ford told us he's never been so scared in his life.

"Did I hit ya?" he asked the intruder. "He said I hit him in his arm. It's just a .22, you ought to send an ambulance."....

Level 8

USA

#6877 Apr 13, 2013
[Video] POWERFUL Video – Newtown Dad Speaks Out Against Gun Control Laws

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-powerful-...

Mark Mattioli, who lost a child in the shooting at Sandy Hook in December speaks to Fox News in the above interview.

Unlike many of the parent’s of Newtown children, Mattioli is speaking out AGAINST more gun control.....
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#6878 Apr 13, 2013
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum you don't know what Mahogany Ridge do ya
tsk tsk there goes all of your credibility as a Sommelier, or oenologist. just went into the tank , ha ha the tank now that is funny
hell I going to have to report myself
what are you talking about pops?

oh and since when is one hour the rest of the day?
pssssst, you have been reporting yourself from day one

what a looser

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6879 Apr 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
[Video] Here We Go, Gun Laws Now Being Link to Terrorism After Other Arguments Fail

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-feinstein...

Here we go. Politicians are slowly merging the topics of terrorism and gun control.

First they said it was to protect children. When people figured out that firearms injure (that’s injure, not kill) less than 1 in 1,000,000 children that argument didn’t fly.

Then they tried to say the guns available in the US were driving the Mexican drug wars and allowing more drugs to get onto American streets. That argument lost its luster when it was found out that it was the US Government who was allowing guns to be sold to the Mexican Cartels (Fast and Furious).

Now they are trying a new argument. We need to control guns because right now any terrorist can easily buy a gun in the US. Let’s forget the fact that not a single act of domestic terrorism has been committed with a gun unless you count Ft. Hood. However that shooter, an active duty army officer, bought his weapon through a gun store, undergoing a background check.

Terrorism scares people. It’s scary business, there is no doubt about it. That’s why it’s called terrorism. Do anti gun politicians really think that somewhat stricter background checks are going to stop people who carry out military level attacks all over the world? No.

If the politicians are truly concerned about terrorism a more effective goal should be to secure our porous borders.
The Fort Hood shooter was, wait for it, you guessed it, a registered Democrat.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6880 Apr 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
[Video] Here We Go, Gun Laws Now Being Link to Terrorism .
You'll swallow anything, Cracker.

Of course, we knew that from the stains on your shirt.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6881 Apr 13, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fort Hood shooter was, wait for it, you guessed it, a registered Democrat.

The Oklahoma bomber, Timothy MacVeigh was, wait for it, you guess it, a registered Republican.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6882 Apr 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Unlike many of the parent’s of Newtown children, Mattioli is speaking out AGAINST more gun control.....
Unlike all the other parents whose children were killed by the NRA's favorite assault weapon.

Ninety percent of Americans demand universal background checks.

Nine percent of Americans are felons.

That leaves one percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police 3 min Parden Pard 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min syamsu 204,852
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Parden Pard 44,625
True False Game (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 12,652
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 9 min Sharlene45 16,033
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Crystal_Clear722 59,731
2words into 2new words (May '12) 36 min Say Goodbye Roxie 3,802
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 51 min Poppyann 19,761
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Sharlene45 197,398
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Smelly Shelly 8,827