Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6816 Apr 12, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how you ignore the SCOTUS ruling that the right to keep and bear arms, is an individual one.
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
Speaking for the SCOTUS majority
this century

++

PS: Funny how my version of the Second Amendment is twice as long as yours and matches the one under the glass in Washington DC.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#6817 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, he meanders onto the gun threads where you are, I wonder why that is?
Maybe if you stuck to your alternate lifestyle forum, or just the white power forum, you wont be bothered.
and maybe if you stuck to your remedial reading class, we would not be subjected to your ignorance.
WHAT A MAROON
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
Anonymous

Harrison, AR

#6818 Apr 12, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Owners of legal guns aren't using them to fight. They target practice, and kill a winter's worth of meat. The firearms are also pieces of art that brings joy to the owner. The criminals, the one's who use firearms for violence, are indeed cowards. They torture and rape women and children, but when it's time for them to serve time, or especially if they get the death sentence, they do a whole lot of crying. They are cowards. These same cowardly criminals would use knives, ball bats, tire irons, a bathtub full of water,....any other way to murder because that's what they do. A pile of firearms in the middle of a room does not suddenly arise and start firing. It's when someone wants to hurt others that tragedy strikes. Removing the 2nd Ammendment will only enable criminals, and government, to take us over permanently. My parents and grands lived thru the Great Depression and ate biscuits and cornmeal gravy every day because of the meat shortage, even the wild, because everyone was killing deer, rabbits and squirrels.( Daily the women went out to find edible greens and roots, and they were so hungry it all tasted good ). They had to learn other ways to kill them because there was no ammunition, except for the criminals who would steal it from anyone and any store. Currently this nation is facing possible war with N. Korea, and worse, from the ( pedophiles, child brides, women beaters and torturers and mutilators in a religion that wants a violent and hateful God ), Muslims. When they knock on your door you'll want a firearm too.
Anonymous

Harrison, AR

#6819 Apr 12, 2013
I'm new here, how do I get to my profile page? Appreciate any help.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6820 Apr 12, 2013
Sunny Wendy March wrote:
<quoted text>
Owners of legal guns aren't using them to fight. They target practice, and kill a winter's worth of meat.
Right.

If 275 million people when out and killed a winter's worth a meat, there would not be anything standing on four legs left in America.

Do stop pretending most people use firearms for hunting, that would be an outright lie.

PS: Most hunters support universal background checks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6821 Apr 12, 2013
Sunny Wendy March wrote:
The criminals, the one's who use firearms for violence, are indeed cowards. They torture and rape women and children,
Right, it's the criminal in the bush that jumps out and drags you away, eh?

Of course, by far, most women who are murdered are murdered by the husband or boyfriend; if they are raped, they are raped by the guy they went out on the date with.

Those are facts.

The gun kept in the home to protect the family is BY FAR more likely to be used in the home on someone who lives there.

Or, sadly, and frequently, by someone visiting, with children picking up the unlocked but loaded gun to kill a playmate or a sibling.

FACTS.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6822 Apr 12, 2013
Sunny Wendy March wrote:
Currently this nation is facing possible war with N. Korea, and worse, from the ( pedophiles, child brides, women beaters and torturers and mutilators in a religion
Of course, I have to keep reminding you that when you say "pedophiles" I have to remind you of the CHRISTIAN church and what actually happens in the USA, not what you think happens in your wildest bigoted imagination.

Pedophiles in the USA are Christian and they are almost always FAMILY members.

Do you have any Muslims in your family, dear?

Level 8

USA

#6823 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
PS: Most hunters support universal background checks.
Prove it!!!!!!!
Site your source, or admit you pull that out of your arse.

Level 8

USA

#6824 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course, by far, most women who are murdered are murdered by the husband or boyfriend; if they are raped, they are raped by the guy they went out on the date with.
Those are facts.
FACTS.
Prove it with verifiable sources, or admit it is just your opinion that you pulled out of your arse.

Level 8

USA

#6825 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

The gun kept in the home to protect the family is BY FAR more likely to be used in the home on someone who lives there.
Or, sadly, and frequently, by someone visiting, with children picking up the unlocked but loaded gun to kill a playmate or a sibling.FACTS.
Back up your opinion with verifiable sources, or admit you don't have a clue and just spout whatever propaganda you want to hear.

Level 8

USA

#6826 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles in the USA are Christian and they are almost always FAMILY members.
Prove it, with verifiable unbiased sources, or admit that you are too dim witted to even find a source for your opinions.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6827 Apr 12, 2013
I get it:

Only tyrants need guns.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6828 Apr 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
The man who took firefighters hostage in suburban Atlanta was suffering from financial problems and a debilitating medical condition, police told reporters Thursday
So the ONLY danger of a gun-totting Tom, Dick and Harry is if he's INSANE or CRIMINAL. But now you went and added "suffering from FINANCIAL PROBLEMS" to the list.

Why shoot! Add those up and it represents 97% of the American population! BAN GUNS IMMEDIATELY!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6829 Apr 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The only real hurdle (as I've said 6 million times) is that America's standards of education, unemployment, minimum wage, community positive action, and corruption is so bad that there will always be a large (and growing) percentage of the population that will be forced into a life of crime just "to make ends meet" so that diminished gun-related crimes will no doubt be expressed in crime by other means.
America currently has a large job surplus. Unfortunately, the ease to which people can collect unemployment benefits nowadays breeds a choosey applicant. For example - I'm all for putting Americans out in the farm fields to replace migrant farmworkers we all want to kick out of the country. But, unfortunately there are no Americans that want to work for $8 an hour in 110 degree heat for 14 hours a day, 6 days a week - picking berries.

We've always been a picky country - I guess that's what a high standard of living does for you. Our poverty level population still lives ten times better than anyone in say Kenya or Nigeria. There are jobs that we consider beneath us.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6830 Apr 12, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!!!!!!!
Already posted.

Happy to see you refute it.

Make sure you post YOUR source.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6831 Apr 12, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Prove it with verifiable sources
Among hundreds:

http://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-ins...

Refute it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6832 Apr 12, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, with verifiable unbiased sources,
Refute it.

PS: The CDC and the DoJ and the FBI are verifiable unbiased sources.

I can't make you look.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6833 Apr 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
can always tell when I'm right , look at the icons
I noticed.
REDBUTT HERPIES wrote:
<quoted text>
He ..... delights in the death of American soldiers and celebrates the losses on 9/11
You're a laugh a minute, RedButt.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, he meanders onto the gun threads where you are .....
Maybe if you stuck to your alternate lifestyle forum, or just the white power forum, you wont be bothered.
Hmmmmm. Yes, that would solve his problem quick-quick.
Sunny Wendy March wrote:
<quoted text>
Owners of legal guns aren't using them to fight. They ..... kill a winter's worth of meat.
Really? I would have thought it's "slim pickings" at the kindergarten, primary school, high school, colleges, universities, shopping malls, post offices, and churches. What sort of meat is that anyway? Wolf pussy?
REDBUTT HERPIES wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are too dim witted to even find a source for your opinions.
Prove it, with verifiable unbiased sources.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6834 Apr 12, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
America currently has a large job surplus. Unfortunately, the ease to which people can collect unemployment benefits nowadays breeds a choosey applicant.
Do you really believe that's true?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>For example - I'm all for putting Americans out in the farm fields to replace migrant farmworkers we all want to kick out of the country. But, unfortunately there are no Americans that want to work for $8 an hour in 110 degree heat for 14 hours a day, 6 days a week - picking berries.
You ought to do how we do it in Sweden. Long-term(ish) unemployed are put on a program of work (often boring and menial) which qualifies them for continued unemployment benefits. If they refuse they automatically get kicked out and land onto welfare. It's far from a perfect system but it would solve the problem you're having on your side of the Atlantic as you've described it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6836 Apr 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
So the ONLY danger of a gun-totting Tom, Dick and Harry is if he's INSANE or CRIMINAL. But now you went and added "suffering from FINANCIAL PROBLEMS" to the list.
Why shoot! Add those up and it represents 97% of the American population! BAN GUNS IMMEDIATELY!
best learn how to read ,

who said it .......... "police told reporters Thursday"

oh those guys .... have to agree with sweetie pie on that point you are an idiot , idiot

you can kiss my ring now or later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Spirit67_ 24,007
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min andet1987 7,356
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min FREE SERVANT 127,901
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min Spirit67_ 9,189
The Letter "C" (Aug '09) 13 min Spirit67_ 5,462
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 13 min Mitt s Airtight D... 319
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 16 min Spirit67_ 25,564
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min dandylioness 151,117
Bill Cosby 20 min Mitt s Airtight D... 241
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15