Only cowards need guns

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 313)

Showing posts 6,241 - 6,260 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6796
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
OK, so we already know the numbers themselves are suspect. We know probably 90% of American people DONíT support invasive
Ninety percent of Amnericans support universal background checks.

They are tired of gun gnutters demaing they should have special rights.

Making sure someone isn't a felon isn't an invasion of personal rights.

Here's Supreme Court's thinking:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Courtís opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Millerís holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those ďin common use at the timeĒ finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
this century

Justice Scalia is among the MOST pro-gun justices that has sat on the bench in 40 years.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6797
Apr 11, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mob rule = 90 percent of Americans who are sick of stupid azzes like this cracker insisting he has the right to sell guns to felons, and to leave his weapons laying around the house where children can pick them up and kill one another with.
Others call it: democracy.
America is NOT a democracy, it is a republic. Use your precious Google, look it up and discover the difference child.
You have no idea whatsoever who I might sell a gun to, nor how I might store a gun, all you can do is ASSume and try in your own inept way to impugn my character.
You failed miserably.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6798
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H! I can dish it out but WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't take it! MOMMMY!
Funny! Statements are rebutted with more detraction and implications of crying. Whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better. Lmao!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6799
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way: I can see how you ignore the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES which addresses this "infringement" directly and by majority vote that insist you are full of cr@p.

Eh, Dr-Deflection?
I see how you ignore the SCOTUS ruling that the right to keep and bear arms, is an individual one.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6800
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but I can't stand having it flung back in my FACE~! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

~stomp stomp stomp~
It's not the kind of crying you imply. I'm laughing so hard at you libs, it is bringing tears to my eyes.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6801
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary - it would also keep those same guns out of the hands of the lowly, destitute criminals.
Gun owners would then take better care of their weapons. Ensuring gun safes are locked and not prone to theft.
The black market would probably not dry up, but get unbelievably expensive - making it harder and harder for criminals to get "cheap" Saturday Night Specials. When drug dealers are hit hard by police stings and sweeps, heroin traffic doesn't stop - it does however get mighty thin.
It also would limit guns on the streets, since a lot of people would start collecting them for their value instead of chancing damage or theft on the street.
I agree, but what I mean is that raising the tax (or even limiting the number of rounds in the chamber, for that matter) would not break the "infringement" upon the "right" to bear arms - if that's what the amendment really says or means. It's a bit like in the film "Life of Brian", offering the right for men to give birth. The "right" is insured but due to the nature of things (or the cost of ownership) few will actually be able to use - or misuse - it.

The idea of high-taxing weapons and/or ammunition is a sound one. It's fair, it would be lawful, and it would probably reduce the mischief that guns are often engaged in.

The only real hurdle (as I've said 6 million times) is that America's standards of education, unemployment, minimum wage, community positive action, and corruption is so bad that there will always be a large (and growing) percentage of the population that will be forced into a life of crime just "to make ends meet" so that diminished gun-related crimes will no doubt be expressed in crime by other means.

Gun control then, isn't a "one stop fix". Other measures of national concern must be implemented in conjunction with the reduction/control of personally owned weapons. As always it is the gap of wealth between the "filthy" rich and the "filthy" poor that is at the heart of the problem and I'm not necessarily talking about Communism or even Socialism.

If the lower end of the social scale has what it needs to live "fairly" then there's nothing wrong in someone being "stinking" rich but as long as there are such large numbers of destitute in any society then the community will never be upright and stable.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6802
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how you ignore the SCOTUS ruling that the right to keep and bear arms, is an individual one.
The SCOUTS merely say, "Be prepared" - they don't say to be prepared specifically with guns.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6803
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
America is NOT a democracy, it is a republic. Use your precious Google, look it up and discover the difference child.
It's no one's fault if you (or anyone) are stupid, RedButt and there is nothing wrong with being ignorant. However, being voluntarily ignored by intentionally refusing knowledge is your fault.

I have told you so many times that DEMOCRACY is not a "tag". It is not even an entity unto itself. It is almost never a HAVE-HAVE NOT philosophy either.

DEMOCRACY is a governing quality - neither excluded nor included by proclamation alone. Republican party presidents do not remove democratic principles from the running of their nation simply because they are "Republicans" or due the United Snakes being called "a Republic".

You RedButt are a fool. A voluntary fool at that. Explain please why it is that I know so much more about your country than you do.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6804
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WONDER: if a six packer , was to go for a test/certification/ etc of some sort would it have helped , we don't know , but than again it won't hurt..... nobody liked to pry those cold dead hands open...

especially on a hot day flies.smell.burst open..... like red/hots on grill

The man who took firefighters hostage in suburban Atlanta was suffering from financial problems and a debilitating medical condition, police told reporters Thursday

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6805
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

POINT to PONDER:

Watched by tearful relatives of Newtown school massacre victims, gun control supporters in the Senate won the first showdown over how to respond to the December shootings in Connecticut, defeating an effort by conservatives to derail firearms restrictions before debate could even start.

Thursday's 68-31 roll call gave an early burst of momentum to efforts by President Barack Obama and lawmakers to push fresh gun curbs through Congress. The National Rifle Association, along with many Republicans and some moderate Democrats, say the proposals go too far

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6806
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KIND of GLAD:
these guys were only playing....Rapt jurors yesterday watched surveillance video of the chilling moment that a Brooklyn mom was fatally struck by stray gunfire and slowly fell over into a pool of her own blood.

The disturbing evidence was made public at the trial of the two men accused of killing Zurana Horton from a Brownsville rooftop in 2011.

Horton, 34, was walking with one of her 12 children when Andrew Lopez, 20, fired from the rooftop on the orders of his brother Jonathan Carrasquillo, 24, prosecutors charge.

Also shot were a woman named Unique Armstead, who was walking near Horton, and an 11-year-old girl who was passing by.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6807
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but what I mean is that raising the tax (or even limiting the number of rounds in the chamber, for that matter) would not break the "infringement" upon the "right" to bear arms - if that's what the amendment really says or means. It's a bit like in the film "Life of Brian", offering the right for men to give birth. The "right" is insured but due to the nature of things (or the cost of ownership) few will actually be able to use - or misuse - it.

The idea of high-taxing weapons and/or ammunition is a sound one. It's fair, it would be lawful, and it would probably reduce the mischief that guns are often engaged in.

The only real hurdle (as I've said 6 million times) is that America's standards of education, unemployment, minimum wage, community positive action, and corruption is so bad that there will always be a large (and growing) percentage of the population that will be forced into a life of crime just "to make ends meet" so that diminished gun-related crimes will no doubt be expressed in crime by other means.

Gun control then, isn't a "one stop fix". Other measures of national concern must be implemented in conjunction with the reduction/control of personally owned weapons. As always it is the gap of wealth between the "filthy" rich and the "filthy" poor that is at the heart of the problem and I'm not necessarily talking about Communism or even Socialism.

If the lower end of the social scale has what it needs to live "fairly" then there's nothing wrong in someone being "stinking" rich but as long as there are such large numbers of destitute in any society then the community will never be upright and stable.
You just told off on yourself. You supposedly served in the US military, yet you apparently don't know the difference between a chamber and a magazine.
Btw, FYI, a chamber only holds one round.
Lie much?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6808
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The SCOUTS merely say, "Be prepared" - they don't say to be prepared specifically with guns.
What the hell are you talking about? The SCOTUS ruled that individual citizens have the right to keep and bear arms.
You liberals are do used to having someone, usually the government, do all the thinking for you, you think if every scenario, phrase, or word is not included in the constitution, or law, or ruling, it is not complete.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6809
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>It's no one's fault if you (or anyone) are stupid, RedButt and there is nothing wrong with being ignorant. However, being voluntarily ignored by intentionally refusing knowledge is your fault.

I have told you so many times that DEMOCRACY is not a "tag". It is not even an entity unto itself. It is almost never a HAVE-HAVE NOT philosophy either.

DEMOCRACY is a governing quality - neither excluded nor included by proclamation alone. Republican party presidents do not remove democratic principles from the running of their nation simply because they are "Republicans" or due the United Snakes being called "a Republic".

You RedButt are a fool. A voluntary fool at that. Explain please why it is that I know so much more about your country than you do.
It's called willful ignorance. You should know. It is you, and most of your liberal buddies, that exhibit it on here daily.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6810
Apr 12, 2013
 
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called willful ignorance. You should know. It is you, and most of your liberal buddies, that exhibit it on here daily.
Dr S, just ignore the fool, he is my personal stalker troll who meanders thru every thread that I post on, trying in his own ineffectual way to get under my skin. He is a waste of breathable air who delights in the death of American soldiers and celebrates the losses on 9/11, even though he claims to be a Swedish citizen who served with the United States Army in Vietnam.
He attempts to be humorous by changing posters names and the posts they make and using malapropisms to attempt to denigrate the United states and all she stands for.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it, he will be here soon and will spew some more filth about the USA and me.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6811
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

can always tell when I'm right , look at the icons

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6812
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

see

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6813
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You just told off on yourself. You supposedly served in the US military, yet you apparently don't know the difference between a chamber and a magazine.
And you are supposed to be an expert on the US Constitution and you think the second amendment is only nine words long.

Funny how that is.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6814
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? The SCOTUS ruled that individual citizens have the right to keep and bear arms.
In the same breath, they made it clear that there are limits to these rights.

As they have repeatedly over the past 240 years.

Funny how the extremists in the NRA do not hear complete sentences.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6815
Apr 12, 2013
 
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr S, just ignore the fool, he is my personal stalker troll who meanders thru every thread that I post on, trying in his own ineffectual way to get under my skin.
Gosh, he meanders onto the gun threads where you are, I wonder why that is?

Maybe if you stuck to your alternate lifestyle forum, or just the white power forum, you wont be bothered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,241 - 6,260 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word 2 min Enzo49 977
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 3 min Ami in Miami 3,732
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 5,582
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min Jennifer Renee 15,632
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 7 min Crazy Jae 792
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min bohart 112,009
Hot Songs 9 min Enzo49 103
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 140,606
What's your tip for the day? 34 min Law D Doll 61
sleeping naked and being chubby 58 min dad of 2 26
ask amy rose 1 hr So THERE 29
How to become Unbannable 2 hr Merican 94
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••