Only cowards need guns

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6761 Apr 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, so there would be no direct "infringement" upon the Amendment itself. Sounds good to me.
Flaunt your ignorance. See previous post.

Location hidden

#6762 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Beyond the welfare checks and the food stamps, Dr-Deflection?
More empty accusations you can not prove or back.
It has come to be expected of you.

Location hidden

#6763 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary - it would also keep those same guns out of the hands of the lowly, destitute criminals.

Gun owners would then take better care of their weapons. Ensuring gun safes are locked and not prone to theft.

The black market would probably not dry up, but get unbelievably expensive - making it harder and harder for criminals to get "cheap" Saturday Night Specials. When drug dealers are hit hard by police stings and sweeps, heroin traffic doesn't stop - it does however get mighty thin.

It also would limit guns on the streets, since a lot of people would start collecting them for their value instead of chancing damage or theft on the street.
Lol, so lowly destitute criminals would never steal guns to use. And gun safes can not be broken into when the owner is on vacation, or at work.

Say hello to Snow White and Prince Charming while you are in fairy tale land.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6764 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Doper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, so lowly destitute criminals would never steal guns to use. And gun safes can not be broken into when the owner is on vacation, or at work.
Say hello to Snow White and Prince Charming while you are in fairy tale land.
It's as much of a fairy tale as any the NRA, gun-nutter or conservaturds have ever suggested.

What you so scared of Doc? Having to fight with your bare hands or using that coconut between those sagging shoulders of your's? You watch way too much TV if you are truly convinced that a gun in the hands of the average joe-shmoe is going to save any lives.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6765 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic and weak tally!
Yeah, I can quote the second amendment too.
Actually, you usually miss half the words, and you have to be reminded every time you try to insist you have a constitutional right that you don't know what you are talking about.

Funny how that is.

Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.

Nine percent of Americans are felons.

Guess who don't want background checks?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6766 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, so lowly destitute criminals would never steal guns to use.
Ninety percent of Americans demand universal background checks.

Who is left?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6767 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
More empty accusations you can not prove or back.
The stains on your shirt are proof enough,'Dr'-Deflection.

Now: Let's all pretend 90 percent of Americans don't want background checks. Let's talk about campfires instead.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6768 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You live in that fantasy world where nothing unexpected ever happens. The wind never kicks up suddenly and stokes your campfire, scattering embers to multiple locations. But wait, I forgot, you can be in all those locations at once.
You are such a pathetic debater. You must attempt implying anyone that would experience a campfire getting out of control is an idiot or inept. That is irrelevant. you do not have to be smart to have responsibility. Accidents happen to people. When they do, it is that person's responsibility to address. Have I had a campfire get out of control? No. Can a campfire get out of control? Yes.
I notice you did not comment on people whose homes burn without having homeowners insurance. Replacing the home is the homeowner's responsibility, since they were not responsible enough to have insurance.
because it is your usual stupidity speaking , why fire insurance how did that make this but for you..
answer a piss poor bank or you live in a dump and it is paid for...

the unexpected well you are wrong . I never expected you to live this long with that brain tumor you have

Location hidden

#6769 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>It's as much of a fairy tale as any the NRA, gun-nutter or conservaturds have ever suggested.

What you so scared of Doc? Having to fight with your bare hands or using that coconut between those sagging shoulders of your's? You watch way too much TV if you are truly convinced that a gun in the hands of the average joe-shmoe is going to save any lives.
More insults without substance. So predictable. It's universal liberal response, because there is no proof to back their statements or no facts to refute their opposition's statements.

Location hidden

#6770 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you usually miss half the words, and you have to be reminded every time you try to insist you have a constitutional right that you don't know what you are talking about.

Funny how that is.

Ninety percent of Americans want universal background checks.

Nine percent of Americans are felons.

Guess who don't want background checks?
So you keep saying, but failing to prove. On all accounts. As usual.

Funny how that is.

Location hidden

#6771 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Ninety percent of Americans demand universal background checks.

Who is left?
You are FOS. Post your proof!

Location hidden

#6772 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The stains on your shirt are proof enough,'Dr'-Deflection.

Now: Let's all pretend 90 percent of Americans don't want background checks. Let's talk about campfires instead.
Project much?

There is no pretending.
It is understandable that you liberals think the focus of my example was campfires, since none of you understand what personal responsibility is.

Location hidden

#6773 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>because it is your usual stupidity speaking , why fire insurance how did that make this but for you..
answer a piss poor bank or you live in a dump and it is paid for...

the unexpected well you are wrong . I never expected you to live this long with that brain tumor you have
Can you stop drinking so early, and try to piece together a coherent post?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6774 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Goofball wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults without substance. So predictable. It's universal liberal response, because there is no proof to back their statements or no facts to refute their opposition's statements.
What are you a psychiatrist?

Like you've ever presented anything of substance to back your dribble.

LMAO!!!

Better start saving your pennies now, Doc - it's gonna' be expensive to keep that ham sammich full of ham.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6775 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stop drinking so early, and try to piece together a coherent post?
this is your norm ....
hey on a good day I can start a fire with ice can you??

Location hidden

#6776 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a psychiatrist?

LMAO!!!

Better start saving your pennies now, Doc - it's gonna' be expensive to keep that ham sammich full of ham.
I see you are used to psychiatrists. No wonder you oppose the second amendment remaining intact, you are jealous of those who still qualify to purchase firearms.

Your posts clearly indicate your poor mental health status. It all makes sense now.

Location hidden

#6777 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a psychiatrist?

LMAO!!!

Btw, I can see how something as simple as the definition of infringe, or FBI statistics, or population densities would be construed as not presenting anything of substance, in the eyes of a liberal propagandist.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6778 Apr 11, 2013
Dance Dr. Pepper, dance!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6779 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are used to psychiatrists. No wonder you oppose the second amendment remaining intact, you are jealous of those who still qualify to purchase firearms.
Your posts clearly indicate your poor mental health status. It all makes sense now.
On the contrary - I'm for keeping it. But we're gonna' tax the living sh*t out of firearms and ammo.

It's coming Doc.

Patience.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6780 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults without substance.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't take it! MOMMMY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 min Bezeer 12,798
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min Just_Parker 3,351
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Bezeer 81,877
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 4 min Just_Parker 3,952
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 197,615
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min Just_Parker 1,759
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min CJ Rocker 8,830
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 min Just_Parker 32,190
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min SweLL GirL 191,101
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 29 min Just_Parker 7,099