Only cowards need guns

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6740 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim I was forming a militia? Please post that! This should be good! Lmao. You simply can not post a valid thought, so you must put words in people's mouths.
Must suck to be you.
every time you claimed the second .. go look

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6741 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you pay me to protect you? Am I getting tax dollars from you, that I do not know about?
Firemen are civil servants payed by our tax dollars.
However. If your house catches on fire, and you do not have insurance, who buys you another house? The fire department? You are ultimately responsible.
If you are camping in the middle of nowhere, and your campfire flares up and threatens all of your belongings, is the fire department responsible for putting that fire out before you lose all of your belongings?
You sure do have a warped juvenile perspective on a lot of issues to be a judge.
no ....you know called welfare/ss/ssi/sdi which ever

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6742 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as your own doctor every time you clean a cut and place a bandaid on it. The pharmacy is full of over the counter medications that people take everyday without the advice of a doctor, thereby acting as their own doctor.
Come on judge! You expose your lie even further!
no that is called first-aid , Boy Scouts/Mom-Pop/USMC/and common sense ... medicine is like you did with your brain transplant and look at that experiment that went awry

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6743 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you pay me to protect you? Am I getting tax dollars from you, that I do not know about?
Firemen are civil servants payed by our tax dollars.
However. If your house catches on fire, and you do not have insurance, who buys you another house? The fire department? You are ultimately responsible.
If you are camping in the middle of nowhere, and your campfire flares up and threatens all of your belongings, is the fire department responsible for putting that fire out before you lose all of your belongings?
You sure do have a warped juvenile perspective on a lot of issues to be a judge.
water ? put out a camping fire , always build a fire in your tent... oh wait you.... are in the Sahara desert and you use sand for an extinguisher

damn never thought of that , but then again never thought they would allow you with matches , alone sharp sticks

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6744 Apr 11, 2013
you remind me of :

Liberty Travel Agency

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6745 Apr 11, 2013
one down

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6746 Apr 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spouting your same old tired rhetoric.
Tax guns out of existence. Of course, that just means that the rich will still have them and the poor will suffer even more depredation from the predators who will have guns and NOT pay any taxes on them, or register them or submit to a background check.
But that is okay, since they are only the poor dregs of society who leech off of the rich and suck at the teat of the taxpaying public.
They should be glad that they are allowed to exist. What makes them think that they could possibly be equal to the rich and enjoy the same rights as the rich.
Sorry dude, I'm fresh out of Kleenex - you'll have to use your shirt sleeve.

I didn't propose this - if in fact you actually read the story.

But I will take credit for calling this over three months ago.

And with four states already working on legislation, more are sure to follow.

Maybe get together with Brain_G and start a petition?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6747 Apr 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not afraid to cut through the crap & chicanery and get right down to the real issue, I see.
The 2nd Ammendment makes no mention of cost or taxation.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6748 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Ammendment makes no mention of cost or taxation.
Ah yes, so there would be no direct "infringement" upon the Amendment itself. Sounds good to me.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6749 Apr 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep repeating it child and maybe someday it will become true and someone will actually believe you.
No one cares if you believe it cracker.

PS: the world is round, no matter how hard you stomp your bigoted feet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6750 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
If that happens before any conservative justices retire or pass away.
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
Conservative Justive
this century

Level 5

Location hidden

#6751 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Citizens' possession of firearms prevents tyranny without ever needing to fire a shot.
So do TV sets.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6752 Apr 11, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
Am I getting tax dollars from you, that I do not know about?
Beyond the welfare checks and the food stamps, Dr-Deflection?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6753 Apr 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, so there would be no direct "infringement" upon the Amendment itself. Sounds good to me.
On the contrary - it would also keep those same guns out of the hands of the lowly, destitute criminals.

Gun owners would then take better care of their weapons. Ensuring gun safes are locked and not prone to theft.

The black market would probably not dry up, but get unbelievably expensive - making it harder and harder for criminals to get "cheap" Saturday Night Specials. When drug dealers are hit hard by police stings and sweeps, heroin traffic doesn't stop - it does however get mighty thin.

It also would limit guns on the streets, since a lot of people would start collecting them for their value instead of chancing damage or theft on the street.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6754 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>every time you claimed the second .. go look

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Pathetic and weak tally!

Yeah, I can quote the second amendment too. It doesn't say anything about each individual planning to form a militia to be able to keep and bear arms. A judge should know that since the SCOTUS already ruled that the second is an individual right, independent of a militia.

Location hidden

#6755 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>no ....you know called welfare/ss/ssi/sdi which ever
What? Deflection again? I see a trend!

Location hidden

#6757 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>no that is called first-aid , Boy Scouts/Mom-Pop/USMC/and common sense ... medicine is like you did with your brain transplant and look at that experiment that went awry
In some cases it could be considered first aid. But first aid typically is a stopgap measure to get you through until a professional can take over. In some minor instances, no further medical care is needed. But people treating themselves with OTC antacids for esophageal reflux is a perfect example of further medical attention being needed, but not sought. People treating a puncture with triple antibiotic ointment when they are past due for a tetanus toxoid injection is another. The list goes on and on.
Trivialize to deflect much?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#6758 Apr 11, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, they will just wait for the next Obama gun hand out .. you know like the one to the Mexicans .
But I thought those Mex-a-Texans were our friends.

Location hidden

#6759 Apr 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>water ? put out a camping fire , always build a fire in your tent... oh wait you.... are in the Sahara desert and you use sand for an extinguisher

damn never thought of that , but then again never thought they would allow you with matches , alone sharp sticks
I see. You live in that fantasy world where nothing unexpected ever happens. The wind never kicks up suddenly and stokes your campfire, scattering embers to multiple locations. But wait, I forgot, you can be in all those locations at once.

You are such a pathetic debater. You must attempt implying anyone that would experience a campfire getting out of control is an idiot or inept. That is irrelevant. you do not have to be smart to have responsibility. Accidents happen to people. When they do, it is that person's responsibility to address. Have I had a campfire get out of control? No. Can a campfire get out of control? Yes.

I notice you did not comment on people whose homes burn without having homeowners insurance. Replacing the home is the homeowner's responsibility, since they were not responsible enough to have insurance.

Location hidden

#6760 Apr 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Ammendment makes no mention of cost or taxation.
Overtaxation would limit or undermine access to many, and therefore, infringes their rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird machine enables a dog to pet its owner 2 min Gov Corbutt of th... 2
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min Princess Hey 145,392
News Blind Dog With Oozing Sore Wins World's Ugliest... 8 min Gov Corbutt of th... 14
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 15 min Princess Hey 4,501
One Word (Jan '09) 19 min Princess Hey 16,267
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 19 min SweLL GirL 8,682
it's the color yellow 21 min revilot2 84
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min CJ Rocker 192,760
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 30 min Cyan in CA 7,420
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min Paisley_Posey 56,785
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 hr Bad Bex 7,179
More from around the web