Comments
601 - 620 of 7,306 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#622 Jan 6, 2013
yes seen that ........ but the public needs an official ........

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#624 Jan 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
nice to see the Castle law and the 2nd in use

ya RIGHT..........

A barricaded gunman and three people were found dead in an Aurora, Colorado, home after police exchanged fire with the gunman to end a standoff Saturday, authorities said.
Here you go:
http://m.cbsatlanta.com/w/main/story/80721459...

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/07/27/home-i...

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#626 Jan 6, 2013
daisy dooks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a slippery slope, gun controls are better in theory, as the people you want to keep the guns from don't care about keeping them legal anyway.
Yeah but, I didn't hear even one gun fanatic express ANY shock, dismay, sadness for the victims of Sandy Hook. The killers barrel was still smoking and these guys were talking about arming teachers and cops in school and more, more guns. Let's face it: the right and their gunners see dead children as fodder in the quest to arm the country. They might not give their own children's lives for "the cause" but, others children are in the game.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#627 Jan 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but, I didn't hear even one gun fanatic express ANY shock, dismay, sadness for the victims of Sandy Hook. The killers barrel was still smoking and these guys were talking about arming teachers and cops in school and more, more guns. Let's face it: the right and their gunners see dead children as fodder in the quest to arm the country. They might not give their own children's lives for "the cause" but, others children are in the game.
Gun owners are interested in stopping those tragedies. We had a shooting in a church so we changed the law to allow concealed carry in church and there have been no more church shootings.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#628 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Gun owners are interested in stopping those tragedies. We had a shooting in a church so we changed the law to allow concealed carry in church and there have been no more church shootings.
yeah, Crain, THAT was it...

I think it had more to do with Mike Huckleberry deciding that we need to put God back in our churches.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#630 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Gun owners are interested in stopping those tragedies. We had a shooting in a church so we changed the law to allow concealed carry in church and there have been no more church shootings.
Correct there is a big difference between owners and presto politicians like whats his name from the NRA.

I don't think ANY caring normal human being could not be saddened by the events that have happened in schools and theaters recently.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#631 Jan 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but, I didn't hear even one gun fanatic express ANY shock, dismay, sadness for the victims of Sandy Hook. The killers barrel was still smoking and these guys were talking about arming teachers and cops in school and more, more guns. Let's face it: the right and their gunners see dead children as fodder in the quest to arm the country. They might not give their own children's lives for "the cause" but, others children are in the game.
Just stepping in for a bit..

Try to remember that the giving up of our children has already occurred and is what those rights written down and made untouchable represents. That fight to have these freedoms with all its costs is not to be forgotten or stripped away because the government decides it should be so.
Somewhere along the line the power elite stopped asking the people what they wish to do, I see this one issue as being the one where the people are saying, "That's it...!, you are not getting this one.!"...it isn't about not caring that some really bad stuff happens, it is about changing a system where the people that do those things are removed from being able to do it, ever. That's a whole other subject and another very long road.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#632 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Gun owners are interested in stopping those tragedies. We had a shooting in a church so we changed the law to allow concealed carry in church and there have been no more church shootings.
sure that pleases GOD

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#633 Jan 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
sure that pleases GOD
And, given that today is a common go-to-church day in many parts of the world, I wonder how many churches outside of the free-fire zone of Texas are filled with armed parishioners? I'm gonna say not many and those churches have VERY LITTLE to fear.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#635 Jan 6, 2013
Gun debate? I thought this was the circle jerk forum...:-/

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#636 Jan 6, 2013
Food4thoughttttsssss wrote:
Gun debate? I thought this was the circle jerk forum...:-/
Well, always nice to have a fresh pivot man...welcome..!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#638 Jan 6, 2013
that is your prob , you thought

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#639 Jan 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>And, given that today is a common go-to-church day in many parts of the world, I wonder how many churches outside of the free-fire zone of Texas are filled with armed parishioners? I'm gonna say not many and those churches have VERY LITTLE to fear.
I believe you have a very valid point ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#640 Jan 6, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>And, given that today is a common go-to-church day in many parts of the world, I wonder how many churches outside of the free-fire zone of Texas are filled with armed parishioners? I'm gonna say not many and those churches have VERY LITTLE to fear.
It will all depend on how their state laws are written. We now can carry guns nearly everywhere . When the law was first adopted there were all kinds of places it was illegal to carry. We have had carry for about 15 years now with very few problems. The vast majority of states have carry laws now and most recognize out of state licenses

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#641 Jan 6, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you have a very valid point ...
Any where you have a gun free zone there is a greater chance of a mass shooting. The crazy don't go to gun shows to kill a bunch of people because nearly everyone has a concealed weapon. In Texas we have 500,000 permitted owners

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#642 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>It will all depend on how their state laws are written. We now can carry guns nearly everywhere . When the law was first adopted there were all kinds of places it was illegal to carry. We have had carry for about 15 years now with very few problems. The vast majority of states have carry laws now and most recognize out of state licenses
So, NO crime and EVERYONE contributes to the collection plate, right?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#643 Jan 6, 2013
Only cowards need guns
If you believe that and decideed to sell yours:
Tell me what you got
..........&
I'll tell you what I'll give!
I need guns
"I don't want to make money I
just love to buy guns...

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#644 Jan 6, 2013
Extra laws just keep piling advantages in favourof the LAW BREAKERS. Gun crime is just that. A CRIME. Making guns illegal wont stop a bank robber from just procuring one on the black market. Even over here I can see that. Just last year, thankfully, some amendment was passed which finally made it so that an intruder DIDNT infact have more rights than the man who tries to defend his family against him.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#645 Jan 6, 2013
It's really simple, if a criminal uses a gun-shoot him with it. Saves prosecution, confiscates gun, and makes next armed criminal think twice.

PS: Also decreases mentally disturbed.
3-fold benefit to society.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#646 Jan 6, 2013
Hey Dillhole!

Ban hammers & clubs first. That'll be a good start.

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/01/fbi-more-peop...

Then we'll work on banning your ilk. Better finish.
Ferrerman wrote:
All those murders and gun crime happens in America- the most heavily armed country this side of Somalia- and Crain thinks MORE guns is the answer??????
I think all that manure is in Denny's head....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 10 min Old Sam 204
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Over Thinkers Anon 18,584
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 12 min latent uselessness 45,997
Women's Fantasies 13 min janice 2
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 14 min Chilli J 1,836
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Subduction Zone 115,221
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 15 min janice 58
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min janice 145,180
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 57 min buck 28,497
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr CNN Don Queer Lemon 364
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr beatlesinthebog 802
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••